George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Most requested celebrity body parts (we're talking plastic surgery) EmptyYesterday at 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Most requested celebrity body parts (we're talking plastic surgery) EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Most requested celebrity body parts (we're talking plastic surgery) EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Most requested celebrity body parts (we're talking plastic surgery) EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Most requested celebrity body parts (we're talking plastic surgery) EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Most requested celebrity body parts (we're talking plastic surgery) EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Most requested celebrity body parts (we're talking plastic surgery) EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Most requested celebrity body parts (we're talking plastic surgery) EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Most requested celebrity body parts (we're talking plastic surgery) EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Most requested celebrity body parts (we're talking plastic surgery)

+2
MyGirlKylie
Katiedot
6 posters

Go down

Most requested celebrity body parts (we're talking plastic surgery) Empty Most requested celebrity body parts (we're talking plastic surgery)

Post by Katiedot Tue 02 Aug 2011, 12:00

From unicorn booty

For the fellas, the usual suspects dominate. George Clooney and Brad Pitt practically tie for number one nose and chin, but Pitt edges him out for those sought after Fight Club abs. David Beckham’s muscular legs are a winner, as is…wait for it…Arnold Schwarzenegger’s chest.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Most requested celebrity body parts (we're talking plastic surgery) Empty Re: Most requested celebrity body parts (we're talking plastic surgery)

Post by MyGirlKylie Tue 02 Aug 2011, 12:43

Arnold made that list? scratch

MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Most requested celebrity body parts (we're talking plastic surgery) Empty Re: Most requested celebrity body parts (we're talking plastic surgery)

Post by lucy Tue 02 Aug 2011, 13:17

George's bottom lip should be included, haven't you always wanted to take that lip of his and suck it right off his face?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Tue 02 Aug 2011, 13:59

Sorry, shoulders do it for me but I can't see anyone having shoulder implants can you?!!! Although Gee does have a very squeezeable bum!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 02 Aug 2011, 14:26

lucy, you wouldn't want to suck the bottom lip off of George's face. He has hardly any upper lip and that would leave him with nothing.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 02 Aug 2011, 14:40

cindigirl wrote:lucy, you wouldn't want to suck the bottom lip off of George's face. He has hardly any upper lip and that would leave him with nothing.

Just like to nibble on it a bit, wouldn't take anything away from him.

I'm not a big fan of "washboard" abs, myself. I kinda like the way George looks, don't like all that definition. (almost as bad as all those rib bones showing in Eli's bikini poses.

I'm also kinda glad George doesn't go in for any PS or botox. He seems content with what God gave him.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 02 Aug 2011, 14:43

Patty "what God gave him" seems to get better every year.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Tue 02 Aug 2011, 14:48

Maybe we shouldn't have a conversation on what we'd like to do with all of George's body parts or Katie will kick our booty. Wink

What about the women's list? What body parts are we supposed to want? ok, that doesn't sound right but you know what I mean... Razz

pattygirl, I agree on the abs. trim with definition is nice not the washboard, bodybuilders abs or chest for that matter. He should look like he's taking care of himself not spending night and day in the gym.

MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 02 Aug 2011, 14:49

cindigirl wrote:Patty "what God gave him" seems to get better every year.

You neverspoke a truer word.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 02 Aug 2011, 14:49

Have to agree on men aging naturally, love the faces of Clint Eastwood and Robert Redford, even with all the wrinkles they are still attractive! They have aged well so will George.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 02 Aug 2011, 14:52

lucy wrote:Have to agree on men aging naturally, love the faces of Clint Eastwood and Robert Redford, even with all the wrinkles they are still attractive! They have aged well so will George.

You just have to look at "Pop" Clooney and "Mom" Clooney to see how well he will age.
The both look damn fine for their age.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 02 Aug 2011, 14:56

When I was younger I had a crush on Robert Redford. Whenever anybody would say "well, what are you waiting for?" I would say Robert Redford. I don't think Redford is attractive anymore, but then I have George now. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Tue 02 Aug 2011, 14:56

pattygirl wrote:
lucy wrote:Have to agree on men aging naturally, love the faces of Clint Eastwood and Robert Redford, even with all the wrinkles they are still attractive! They have aged well so will George.

You just have to look at "Pop" Clooney and "Mom" Clooney to see how well he will age.
The both look damn fine for their age.

Amen to that! Thumbs up!
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down