George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney cuts his hair with a Flowbee! EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney cuts his hair with a Flowbee! EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney cuts his hair with a Flowbee! EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney cuts his hair with a Flowbee! EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney cuts his hair with a Flowbee! EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney cuts his hair with a Flowbee! EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney cuts his hair with a Flowbee! EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney cuts his hair with a Flowbee! EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney cuts his hair with a Flowbee! EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney cuts his hair with a Flowbee!

Go down

George Clooney cuts his hair with a Flowbee! Empty George Clooney cuts his hair with a Flowbee!

Post by Admin Sun 29 Nov 2020, 18:56

It seems that this wondrous device never made it to the UK!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney cuts his hair with a Flowbee

By BRIAN NIEMIETZ

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS |

NOV 29, 2020

Two-time “Sexiest Man Alive” winner George Clooney basically cuts his hair with a vacuum cleaner.

The 59-year-old star, who has also won a couple Academy Awards, confessed on “CBS Sunday Morning” that he trims his locks with a Flowbee.

“I’ve been cutting my own hair for 25 years,” Clooney admitted to shocked host Tracy Smith.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Two-time “Sexiest Man Alive” winner George Clooney basically cuts his hair with a vacuum cleaner. The 59-year-old star, who has also won a couple Academy Awards, confesses on “CBS Sunday Morning” that he trims his locks with a Flowbee. (Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images)

Clooney said that since buying the hair-cutting device made famous by TV infomercials, his haircuts take only two minutes.

[size=14][size=17]“Years ago I bought a thing called a Flowbee,” Clooney said.

“You did not!” Smith interrupted. “The infomercial, the Flowbee?”

[size=14][size=17]Clooney, with a big grin, confirmed they were talking about the same device.  
“It comes with a vacuum cleaner and the clippers, yeah,” he said. “I still have it.”

Smith told Clooney to “stop it,” but concluded the “Up in the Air″ star wasn’t joking.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Two-time “Sexiest Man Alive” winner George Clooney basically cuts his hair with a vacuum cleaner. The 59-year-old star, who has also won a couple Academy Awards, confesses on “CBS Sunday Morning” that he trims his locks with a Flowbee. (TIZIANA FABI/AFP via Getty Images)

“Is this Flowbee?” she asked, looking at the silver fox’s closely cropped hairdo.
“Yeah, it’s Flowbee,” he snickered. “Listen, man, it works.”
Allure magazine wrote in March that the pandemic had popularized the Flowbee, which hits stores in 1988. Clooney said on CBS that COVID-19 had nothing to do with his decision to cut his own hair. The complete Flowbee package sells for $139.95[/size][/size][/size][/size]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney cuts his hair with a Flowbee! Empty Re: George Clooney cuts his hair with a Flowbee!

Post by Admin Sun 29 Nov 2020, 18:58

What's really sweet is that during the video he runs his hand through his hair and tells the interviewer that his hair is "really like straw so it's easy to cut - you can't really make many mistakes".

And here's the vid:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down