George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney: "Sul Lago di Como ho imparato un nuovo stile di vita" EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney: "Sul Lago di Como ho imparato un nuovo stile di vita" EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney: "Sul Lago di Como ho imparato un nuovo stile di vita" EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney: "Sul Lago di Como ho imparato un nuovo stile di vita" EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney: "Sul Lago di Como ho imparato un nuovo stile di vita" EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney: "Sul Lago di Como ho imparato un nuovo stile di vita" EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney: "Sul Lago di Como ho imparato un nuovo stile di vita" EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney: "Sul Lago di Como ho imparato un nuovo stile di vita" EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney: "Sul Lago di Como ho imparato un nuovo stile di vita" EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney: "Sul Lago di Como ho imparato un nuovo stile di vita"

5 posters

Go down

George Clooney: "Sul Lago di Como ho imparato un nuovo stile di vita" Empty George Clooney: "Sul Lago di Como ho imparato un nuovo stile di vita"

Post by benex Fri 09 Oct 2020, 00:10

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney: "Sul Lago di Como ho imparato un nuovo stile di vita"

La star di Hollywood lo ha confessato al London Film Festival per il lancio del nuovo film The Midnight Sky

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maurizio Pratelli
8 ottobre 2020

La prima estate senza George Clooney a Villa Oleandra non è passata inosservata. D'altronde la pandemia che ancora ci costringe a uno stile di vita pieno di limitazioni ha costretto ad altre mete non solo il divo americano ma tutti i turisti d'oltreoceano abituati a frequentare il nostro lago di Como. E sarà forse la nostalgia per la sua amata casa sul Lario che ha portato la star di Hollywood a fare una amorevole confessione durante il suo intervento in streaming con il London Film Festival.

Collegato dal salotto della sua casa californiana, George Clooney ha ribadito il suo grande amore per l'Italia, il paese che gli ha insegnato a vivere in modo diverso, godendo il momento. Uno stile di vita che. naturalmente, ha imparato durante le sue lunghe vacanze estive trascorse a Villa Oleandra sul Lago di Como:  "Sono diventato più sereno, ho imparato ad apprezzare la fortuna che ho. Mi piacerebbe anche che tanti colleghi che vedo perennemente arrabbiati e insoddisfatti potessero capire e imparare ad apprezzare le gioie di tutti giorni come ho fatto io con il mio trattamento di benessere italiano".

Ovviamente poi Clooney ha parlato di The Midnight Sky, il film che ha diretto e interpretato e che debutterà sulla piattaforma streaming Netflix il prossimo dicembre 2020.  Nella prima sequenza della nuova pellicola, l'attore e regista appare con la barba lunga e la camicia a quadri mentre guarda desolato fuori da una finestra nei panni del 70enne Augustine. Clooney ha dichiarato di essersi ispirato al padre per calarsi nel ruolo. Il film è tratto dal romanzo La distanza tra le stelle di Lily Brooks-Dalton. 

Ovviamente. visto il suo noto impegno, The Midnight Sky non manca di portare un messaggio politico. Grande amico dell'ex presidente Usa Barack Obama e sostenitore di Biden, Clooney non ha risparmiato nel suo intervento a distanza al London Film Festival una stoccata a Donald Trump: "La cosa più patriottica che si può fare, in ogni nazione è quella di mettere in discussione il governo. Quel vile di Trump non smette di mentire da anni. Sono preoccupato". 

APPROFONDIMENTI

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Clooney, annullate le vacanze sul lago di Como

ARGOMENTI

• Laglio

•  george clooney

•  lago di como

•  vip

Potrebbe interessarti

benex
benex
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

George Clooney: "Sul Lago di Como ho imparato un nuovo stile di vita" Empty Re: George Clooney: "Sul Lago di Como ho imparato un nuovo stile di vita"

Post by annemarie Fri 09 Oct 2020, 01:04

[size=39]George Clooney: "On Lake Como I learned a new lifestyle"[/size]

The Hollywood star confessed it at the London Film Festival for the launch of the new movie The Midnight Sky

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maurizio Pratelli
8 October 2020

The first summer without George Clooney at Villa Oleandra did not go unnoticed. On the other hand, the pandemic that still forces us to a lifestyle full of limitations has forced not only the American star but all the overseas tourists accustomed to visiting our Lake Como to other destinations. And perhaps it will be the nostalgia for his beloved house on the Lario that led the Hollywood star to make a loving confession during his streaming intervention with the London Film Festival.

Connected from the living room of his California home, George Clooney reaffirmed his great love for Italy, the country that taught him to live differently, enjoying the moment. A lifestyle that. naturally, he learned during his long summer holidays spent at Villa Oleandra on Lake Como: "I have become more serene, I have learned to appreciate the luck I have. I would also like many colleagues who I see perpetually angry and dissatisfied to understand and learn to appreciate the joys of everyday life as I did with my Italian wellness treatment ".

Obviously then Clooney talked about  The Midnight Sky , the film he directed and starred in and which will debut on the Netflix streaming platform next December 2020. In the first sequence of the new film, the actor and director appears with a long beard and a shirt. paintings as he gazes out of a window desolate as 70-year-old Augustine. Clooney said he was inspired by his father to step into the role. The film is based on the novel  The Distance Between the Stars by Lily Brooks-Dalton. 

Obviously. given its well-known commitment,  The Midnight Sky  does not fail to carry a political message. A great friend of former US President  Barack Obama  and a supporter of Biden, Clooney did not spare a jab at Donald Trump in his long-distance speech at the London Film Festival: "The most patriotic thing that can be done in any nation is to put the government is questioning. That coward Trump hasn't stopped lying for years. I'm worried. " 

INSIGHTS

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Clooney, cancel your holidays on Lake Como

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

George Clooney: "Sul Lago di Como ho imparato un nuovo stile di vita" Empty Re: George Clooney: "Sul Lago di Como ho imparato un nuovo stile di vita"

Post by Admin Fri 09 Oct 2020, 09:10

Thanks Benex for the find and Annemarie for the translation.

"I would also like many colleagues who I see perpetually angry and dissatisfied to understand and learn to appreciate the joys of everyday life as I did with my Italian wellness treatment "
Oh boy, George is really setting himself up for criticism here. I can totally understand what he means, but it will be twisted to paint him as someone completely out of touch with reality thinking that everyone can own a million-dollar mansion on a lake to find out how relaxing it can be.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 10 Oct 2020, 15:08

Maybe
Maybe not
Are posts already coming out?
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by benex Sun 11 Oct 2020, 14:53

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
benex
benex
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 11 Oct 2020, 17:23

Great find, Benex

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 12 Oct 2020, 11:06

George Clooney's ode to Italy: "I learned to enjoy life from Italians"
The Hollywood star confessed to this in streaming from Los Angeles with the London Film Festival during the presentation of his latest film "The Midnight Sky"

Civil commitment, politics, career and a great love for Italy. George Clooney talked about this in streaming connection with the London Film Festival for the launch of his new film "The Midnight Sky". The Hollywood star, who owns the now famous Villa Oleandra on Lake Como, confessed his gratitude to the Italians: "They are people who know how to enjoy life, know how to celebrate it and I learned from them too .. . ".

Due to the pandemic, the important London event was also held exclusively online and from his living room in Los Angeles Clooney intervened to talk about his film, which he directed and starred in and which will debut on the Netflix streaming platform next December 2020.

Science fiction film "The Midnight Sky" is an adaptation of the novel "Good Morning, Midnight" by Lily Brooks-Dalton and tells of a post-apocalyptic world in which a lone scientist tries to save what remains of humanity in the last days of his life.

New look but unchanged charm for George Clooney, the most fascinating grizzled man in Hollywood. The American star is in Madrid to shoot a commercial with Brie Larson and on the set he sported a long beard and mustache. Like Nicolas Cage, George has also decided not to shave anymore, adding a wild touch to his style. Will the change also appeal to his Amal, with whom he celebrates 5 years of marriage on 27 September? We are sure so ...

But the actor and director also talked a lot about his private life.
With nostalgia in his heart for having to cancel, due to Covd-19, the long and usual summer holidays in his beloved Villa Oleandra in Laglio on Lake Como, the Hollywood star confessed that he has learned a lot from the Italians and their lifestyle: "The house in Italy has changed me. I spend the summer there normally, not the latter. I was always running, I learned to slow down ...".
And he added: "I have become more serene, I have learned to appreciate the luck I have, and I would like many of my colleagues, often angry or dissatisfied, to learn to appreciate everything as I have learned, with my Italian-therapy".

There was also the inevitable intervention on politics: "The most patriotic thing you can do in any country is question your government," he said, hoping to change president soon: "That coward Trump has been lying for years. It's crazy, it worries me. "

09 OTTOBRE 2020 10:52
L'ode all'Italia di George Clooney: "Dagli italiani ho imparato a godere della vita"
La star di Hollywood lo ha confessato in collegamento streaming da Los Angeles con il London Film Festival durante la presentazione del suo ultimo film "The Midnight Sky"

Impegno civile, politica, carriera e un grande amore per l'Italia. Di questo ha parlato George Clooney in collegamento streaming con il London Film Festival per il lancio del suo nuovo film "The Midnight Sky". La star hollywoodiana, che sul Lago di Como possiede l'ormai famosa Villa Oleandra, ha confessato la sua gratitudine verso gli italiani: "E' gente che si sa godere la vita, sa come celebrarla e da loro ho imparato anch'io...".

A causa della pandemia anche l'importante kermesse londinese si è tenuta esclusivamente online e dal salotto di casa sua a Los Angeles Clooney è intervenuto per parlare del suo film, che ha diretto e interpretato e che debutterà sulla piattaforma streaming Netflix il prossimo dicembre 2020.

Pellicola fantascientifica "The Midnight Sky" è un adattamento del romanzo "Good Morning, Midnight" di Lily Brooks-Dalton e racconta di un mondo post-apocalittico in cui uno scienziato solitario cerca di salvare quel che resta dell’umanità negli ultimi giorni della sua vita.

Nuovo look ma fascino immutato per George Clooney, il brizzolato più affascinante di Hollywood. Il divo americano si trova a Madrid per girare uno spot insieme a Brie Larson e sul set ha sfoggiato barba e baffi lunghi. Come Nicolas Cage, anche George ha deciso di non radersi più, aggiungendo un tocco selvaggio al suo stile. Il cambiamento piacerà anche alla sua Amal, con cui il 27 settembre festeggia 5 anni di matrimonio? Siamo sicuri di sì...

Ma l'attore e regista ha parlato molto anche della sua vita privata.
Con la nostalgia nel cuore per aver dovuto annullare, a causa del Covd-19, le lunghe e consuete vacanze estive nella sua amata Villa Oleandra a Laglio sul Lago di Como, la star di Hollywood ha confessato di aver imparato molto dagli italiani e dal loro stile di vita: "La casa in Italia mi ha cambiato. Ci passo l’estate normalmente, non quest’ultima. Andavo sempre di corsa, ho imparato a rallentare...".
E ha aggiunto: "Sono diventato più sereno, ho imparato ad apprezzare la fortuna che ho, e vorrei che molti miei colleghi, spesso arrabbiati o insoddisfatti, imparassero ad apprezzare ogni cosa come ho imparato io, con la mia Italian-therapy”.

Non è mancato anche l'intervento inevitabile sulla politica: "La cosa più patriottica che puoi fare in ogni paese è mettere in discussione il tuo governo", ha detto augurandosi di cambiare presto presidente: "Quel vigliacco di Trump continua a mentire da anni. È una pazzia, mi preoccupa".
Admin
Admin
Admin

hasenrosi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down