George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
What will George look for in his next “lady love”? EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What will George look for in his next “lady love”? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What will George look for in his next “lady love”? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What will George look for in his next “lady love”? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What will George look for in his next “lady love”? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What will George look for in his next “lady love”? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
What will George look for in his next “lady love”? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
What will George look for in his next “lady love”? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
What will George look for in his next “lady love”? EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What will George look for in his next “lady love”?

+4
lucy
melbert
anon.4
cindigirl
8 posters

Go down

What will George look for in his next “lady love”? Empty What will George look for in his next “lady love”?

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jul 2011, 21:06

I thought this would be fun. We can list the attributes that George will look for in his next “love” interest.
This can be what you would want him to look for or what you really think George would choose himself.

GO…

Last edited by Cinderella on Sat 23 Jul 2011, 21:08; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : correction)

Back to top Go down

What will George look for in his next “lady love”? Empty Re: What will George look for in his next “lady love”?

Post by cindigirl Sat 23 Jul 2011, 21:21

This is boring, but I'd just like him to find a girlfriend who would give him peace of mind and contentment. IMO he deserves it after that last plane crash.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

What will George look for in his next “lady love”? Empty Re: What will George look for in his next “lady love”?

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jul 2011, 21:45

what cindi said + someone with substance who is discreet /down to Earth for once...

Back to top Go down

Post by anon.4 Sat 23 Jul 2011, 21:59

Well, since it's what HE wants, not what fans want. Here's what I think he's looking for-

Brunette
hazel or brown eyes
Leggy
Pouty mouth
Body parts on display on the Internet (for easier GF shopping)
Nice smile
Looks good on the red carpet, and doesn't need to be reminded to smile.
Sexually uninhibited and open to different types of sex
Claims she doesn't want marriage and/or children
Gets along w/ or at least puts up w/ the boys
Willing to ride on the back of his bike
Open to swinging w/ Rande and Cindy
Will only give interviews praising his intelligence and dance skills well looking hot in a dress and/or bikini
Smart enough to speak in complete sentences, but doesn't need to be as smart or smarter than him
Knows it's a short-term, not long-term gig, since he has a short attention span when it comes to women
Would sign a NDA and accept hush money @ the end
Willing to give up her life/career to be @ his beck and call
Previous occupations can include, but not be limited to- Model/Actress/Presenter/Waitress/whatever

anon.4
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jul 2011, 22:07

anon.4 wrote:Well, since it's what HE wants, not what fans want. Here's what I think he's looking for-

Brunette
hazel or brown eyes
Leggy
Pouty mouth
Body parts on display on the Internet (for easier GF shopping)
Nice smile
Looks good on the red carpet, and doesn't need to be reminded to smile.
Sexually uninhibited and open to different types of sex
Claims she doesn't want marriage and/or children
Gets along w/ or at least puts up w/ the boys
Willing to ride on the back of his bike
Open to swinging w/ Rande and Cindy
Will only give interviews praising his intelligence and dance skills well looking hot in a dress and/or bikini
Smart enough to speak in complete sentences, but doesn't need to be as smart or smarter than him
Knows it's a short-term, not long-term gig, since he has a short attention span when it comes to women
Would sign a NDA and accept hush money @ the end
Willing to give up her life/career to be @ his beck and call
Previous occupations can include, but not be limited to- Model/Actress/Presenter/Waitress/whatever

so true !!! cheers LOL! Love3

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 23 Jul 2011, 22:44

Did I hear my name being called? Shocked
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jul 2011, 22:58

Melbert, I meant to call you and Cinderella to line it up for this tough "job". But I did not want to cause any misunderstandings, Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jul 2011, 23:31

melbert wrote:Did I hear my name being called? Shocked

LOL! I still love ya Melbert! I hope one day we'll meet! You seem like a great person and very funny!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 23 Jul 2011, 23:32

The same just goes by a different name!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Jul 2011, 00:16

Anon, that's funny! I just skipped over it when I saw Melbert said something. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 24 Jul 2011, 01:01

Thought I'd respond to Anon's list:

Brunette - mine's salt and brown pepper
hazel or brown eyes - mine are green, but he'll LOVE THEM!!!!
Leggy - I have two!!
Pouty mouth - Yes, I have a POTTY mouth
Body parts on display on the Internet (for easier GF shopping) - all body parts on display on the Internet (just not mine)
Nice smile - I have a very nice smile
Looks good on the red carpet, and doesn't need to be reminded to smile. - I smile on all carpets, living room, bedroom, etc.
Sexually uninhibited and open to different types of sex - Absolutely!!!!!
Claims she doesn't want marriage and/or children - been there, done that!
Gets along w/ or at least puts up w/ the boys - I LOVE the boys!!
Willing to ride on the back of his bike - always!!
Open to swinging w/ Rande and Cindy - front porch swing or back porch swing?
Will only give interviews praising his intelligence and dance skills while looking hot in a dress and/or bikini - I will alway praise his intelligence, humanitarianism, dancing, acting, etc., and in this heat, I will ALWAYS look hot in a dress, bikini, pants, naked, etc.
Smart enough to speak in complete sentences, but doesn't need to be as smart or smarter than him - I, fer shure, can talk in complete sentences, and I can make him believe that he's smarter than me...
Knows it's a short-term, not long-term gig, since he has a short attention span when it comes to women - He won't NEED anyone after me!!
Would sign a NDA and accept hush money @ the end - I would only tell my friends here...
Willing to give up her life/career to be @ his beck and call - in a heartbeat!!!!
Previous occupations can include, but not be limited to- Model/Actress/Presenter/Waitress/whatever - I am a model citizen, can pretend at most things, present myself quite nicely, have been waiting on people my whole life, and whatever...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by anon.4 Sun 24 Jul 2011, 01:11

It's Melbert for the new GF win then. Don't forget to Dish the Dirt w/ your nearest and dearest blogger friends.

LOL-w/ you front or back porch swing comment. Sure all the parties in that group would be happy w/ you flexability.

anon.4
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Jul 2011, 01:15

melbert wrote:Thought I'd respond to Anon's list:

Brunette - mine's salt and brown pepper
hazel or brown eyes - mine are green, but he'll LOVE THEM!!!!
Leggy - I have two!!
Pouty mouth - Yes, I have a POTTY mouth
Body parts on display on the Internet (for easier GF shopping) - all body parts on display on the Internet (just not mine)
Nice smile - I have a very nice smile
Looks good on the red carpet, and doesn't need to be reminded to smile. - I smile on all carpets, living room, bedroom, etc.
Sexually uninhibited and open to different types of sex - Absolutely!!!!!
Claims she doesn't want marriage and/or children - been there, done that!
Gets along w/ or at least puts up w/ the boys - I LOVE the boys!!
Willing to ride on the back of his bike - always!!
Open to swinging w/ Rande and Cindy - front porch swing or back porch swing?
Will only give interviews praising his intelligence and dance skills while looking hot in a dress and/or bikini - I will alway praise his intelligence, humanitarianism, dancing, acting, etc., and in this heat, I will ALWAYS look hot in a dress, bikini, pants, naked, etc.
Smart enough to speak in complete sentences, but doesn't need to be as smart or smarter than him - I, fer shure, can talk in complete sentences, and I can make him believe that he's smarter than me...
Knows it's a short-term, not long-term gig, since he has a short attention span when it comes to women - He won't NEED anyone after me!!
Would sign a NDA and accept hush money @ the end - I would only tell my friends here...
Willing to give up her life/career to be @ his beck and call - in a heartbeat!!!!
Previous occupations can include, but not be limited to- Model/Actress/Presenter/Waitress/whatever - I am a model citizen, can pretend at most things, present myself quite nicely, have been waiting on people my whole life, and whatever...

this is epic! cheers lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 24 Jul 2011, 01:16

Melbert you've out done yourself again, love to swing with you!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 24 Jul 2011, 01:22

melbert ROTFLMFAO!

Yes, mine has an "F" in it!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 24 Jul 2011, 01:37

Thank you, thank you very much!!!!! I try - or am I trying??
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Sun 24 Jul 2011, 01:46

Melbert, I almost spit iced tea all over the iPad. LMAO

You know, I've been looking for a new job. Where do I apply to be the new GF. Maybe we can do some sortof time share program, Melbert. Wink
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 24 Jul 2011, 01:49

LOL Mel. Don't forget the sea bass!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah ali Sun 24 Jul 2011, 01:57

i think he should choose someone who can actually taaaaaaaaaaaaalk , cause most of them are standing nest to him on the red carpet smiling and trying to be perfect , they r more like of robots Rolling Eyes
sarah ali
sarah ali
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down