George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney won't mind 'Friends With Benefits' dig, says Justin Timberlake EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney won't mind 'Friends With Benefits' dig, says Justin Timberlake EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney won't mind 'Friends With Benefits' dig, says Justin Timberlake EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney won't mind 'Friends With Benefits' dig, says Justin Timberlake EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney won't mind 'Friends With Benefits' dig, says Justin Timberlake EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney won't mind 'Friends With Benefits' dig, says Justin Timberlake EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney won't mind 'Friends With Benefits' dig, says Justin Timberlake EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney won't mind 'Friends With Benefits' dig, says Justin Timberlake EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney won't mind 'Friends With Benefits' dig, says Justin Timberlake EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney won't mind 'Friends With Benefits' dig, says Justin Timberlake

Go down

George Clooney won't mind 'Friends With Benefits' dig, says Justin Timberlake Empty George Clooney won't mind 'Friends With Benefits' dig, says Justin Timberlake

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jul 2011, 18:56

George Clooney won't mind 'Friends With Benefits' dig, says Justin Timberlake
Friday, July 22 2011, 11:46am EDT

Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake have said that George Clooney won't be offended by a joke made about him in Friends With Benefits.

Clooney is deemed "emotionally unavailable" by the actors' on-screen characters in the comedy. Timberlake and Kunis have now insisted that the light-hearted comment has no basis in reality.

"I'm pretty sure George Clooney, when he gets in his boat in Lake Como, and comes out of his house in Lake Como, will be okay with it," Timberlake told Fox411's PopTarts.

Kunis added: "No, Clooney put on a huge benefit for Haiti, so I'm pretty sure he is emotionally available."

Timberlake and Kunis recently claimed that Friends With Benefits offers a mix of comedy and "real" life, and will not disappoint viewers.

Earlier this week, Timberlake revealed that he had a personal hand in choosing the songs included in the film, most notably the Kriss Kross hit 'Jump'.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Meh to these two... Justin famewh*ring his acting career through and Mila trying t o bone George ( she said she had a crush on him and now she is saying he is emotionally available).

Have you all noticed this new generation of HW actors try so hard to please the A-list actors?! They should worry about getting good roles, that's all.

Last edited by Katiedot on Fri 22 Jul 2011, 19:47; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected quote styling)

Back to top Go down

George Clooney won't mind 'Friends With Benefits' dig, says Justin Timberlake Empty Re: George Clooney won't mind 'Friends With Benefits' dig, says Justin Timberlake

Post by Katiedot Fri 22 Jul 2011, 19:48

Hi Louis, you seem to be having issues with the quote system. You're doing it right so can you check that you don't have 'disable html in this post' and 'disable bbcode in this post' selected? Click on 'reply' button and look at the otions below the reply box.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney won't mind 'Friends With Benefits' dig, says Justin Timberlake Empty Re: George Clooney won't mind 'Friends With Benefits' dig, says Justin Timberlake

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jul 2011, 00:30

Thanks katie, I think I changed the disable bbcode on my profile. I switched back to what it was, thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down