George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George takes Alexander to opthalmologist  in Los Angeles EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George takes Alexander to opthalmologist  in Los Angeles EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George takes Alexander to opthalmologist  in Los Angeles EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George takes Alexander to opthalmologist  in Los Angeles EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George takes Alexander to opthalmologist  in Los Angeles EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George takes Alexander to opthalmologist  in Los Angeles EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George takes Alexander to opthalmologist  in Los Angeles EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George takes Alexander to opthalmologist  in Los Angeles EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George takes Alexander to opthalmologist  in Los Angeles EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George takes Alexander to opthalmologist in Los Angeles

+3
party animal - not!
annemarie
Lilia
7 posters

Go down

George takes Alexander to opthalmologist  in Los Angeles Empty Re: George takes Alexander to opthalmologist in Los Angeles

Post by Lilia Fri 10 Jul 2020, 01:39

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Lilia
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

George takes Alexander to opthalmologist  in Los Angeles Empty Re: George takes Alexander to opthalmologist in Los Angeles

Post by Lilia Fri 10 Jul 2020, 09:17

More beautiful photos of George and Alexander on legion-media! Check the link below:

Lilia
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

George takes Alexander to opthalmologist  in Los Angeles Empty George takes Alexander to opthalmologist in Los Angeles

Post by annemarie Fri 10 Jul 2020, 11:37

by Lilia Today at 5:17 am

Thank you Lillia

Los Angeles, CA  - *PREMIUM-EXCLUSIVE*  - George Clooney Takes His Son Alexander To See An Ophthalmologist In L.A. The 59 Year Old Hollywood Star Was Seen Covering Up With A  Bandana As He Took 3 Year Old Alexander To An Eye Doctor.  The Doting Dad Even Made Sure To Bring Snacks And A Drink For The Toddler To Enjoy During His Visit. Alexander, Who Appears To Bare A Striking Resemblance To Mom, Amal Clooney, Wore Blue Shorts, A Polo Shirt, Adidas Sneakers And Held His Dad’s Hand As They Made Their Way Into The Office. *Shot On July 7, 2020*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Admin on Mon 13 Jul 2020, 21:57; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pictures)

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 10 Jul 2020, 11:53

Brilliant find, Lilia.

Thank you!

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by heartlove Fri 10 Jul 2020, 13:15

Supercute!!! I thought George Clooney was in Italy...

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

George takes Alexander to opthalmologist  in Los Angeles Empty temp thread

Post by LizzyNY Fri 10 Jul 2020, 13:38

Lovely! The captions say Alexander looks like his mother. He looks to me like a young George, but it's hard to tell from these photos. I wonder what made them think he might have vision problems. It would be a shame if he needed glasses at such an early age.

Thanks for the link, Lilia. Thumbs up!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 10 Jul 2020, 14:07

Italy and other EU countries have banned Americans from landing in their countries because

of America's high levels of Covid19.

Several Americans who landed in a private plane in Sardinia last week were denied entry

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by heartlove Fri 10 Jul 2020, 14:12

So George Clooney was on that private plane?

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 10 Jul 2020, 14:37

The reason we thought he might be there is the house was being readied. But I guess with the ban they can't go.

If he took Alex to the eye doctor I would think they had an appointment so they wouldn't have left Los Angeles.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 10 Jul 2020, 14:43

Er, no, Loveheart. Lake Como is not in Sardinia, which is an island in the Mediterranean....

Given their status, Annemarie, I figure they're registered with doctors all over the place, so

there would be problem moving appointments.

The ban was only brought in a couple of weeks ago, since the figures for Covid went through

the roof over there

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by heartlove Fri 10 Jul 2020, 14:55

So George Clooney is not in Italy?  These are current pictures of George Clooney in Los Angeles?

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 10 Jul 2020, 15:04

Yes those pictures were taken On July 7 which was Tuesday.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by heartlove Fri 10 Jul 2020, 15:11

annemarie wrote:Yes those pictures were taken On July 7 which was Tuesday.

George Clooney on July 7 2020 in Los Angeles?  Hard to believe.  If you say so...

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 10 Jul 2020, 15:14

Read the caption with the photos it says the day the pictures were taken.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by heartlove Fri 10 Jul 2020, 15:57

The Photos are super cute!!!

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 13 Jul 2020, 21:59

One million thanks for these wonderful pictures! Kind of breaks my heart (in a good way) to see George being so father-like.

I wonder if the appointment was really for George and he took Alexander along for the ride?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Tue 14 Jul 2020, 12:56

LizzyNY wrote:Lovely! The captions say Alexander looks like his mother. He looks to me like a young George, but it's hard to tell from these photos. I wonder what made them think he might have vision problems. It would be a shame if he needed glasses at such an early age.

Thanks for the link, Lilia. Thumbs up!
why is wearing glasses at a young age a shame??????

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 14 Jul 2020, 15:02

PP -If you've ever worn glasses you know they"re a mixed blessing. Sure, you can see better when you wear them - but only if you can find them! How much time is spent asking "Where did I put my glasses? Did anyone see my glasses?" - when they're probably sitting on top of your head  all the time! And how about when they don't fit right? Or when the prescription has to be changed? Or the cost?

Little kids have the same problems, but magnified. Their glasses get in the way of things they want to do. They get broken. They get lost. When those things happen to grown-ups we deal with it. When it happens to kids they get in trouble. "You lost/broke/sat on your glasses again?!!! Why can't you be more careful?"

That's why I think it's a "shame". (Not literally - figure of speech.)
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 14 Jul 2020, 15:21

Glasses are a pain, but I'm sure if he needs them they will have a ready supply for loss and breakage.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 14 Jul 2020, 15:35

'Daddy was going to the optician, and Xander wanted a ride with Daddy in his car, rather

than stay at home with Ella and play house and be told to do the washing up'...

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by heartlove Tue 14 Jul 2020, 15:48

They look so real

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 14 Jul 2020, 16:09

Hearlove what looks real? 

Lol , pan.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by heartlove Tue 14 Jul 2020, 16:12

You have to ask? LOL

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by heartlove Tue 14 Jul 2020, 16:14

George Clooney and "his" Son.

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 14 Jul 2020, 16:51

Since the pictures are of George and Alexander why would they not look real?

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by heartlove Tue 14 Jul 2020, 16:52

Annemarie, I did not ask a question. I made a statement.

Last edited by heartlove on Tue 14 Jul 2020, 16:59; edited 1 time in total

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 14 Jul 2020, 16:56

RABBIT HOLE ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 14 Jul 2020, 16:58

Yep , got it Lizzy.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by heartlove Tue 14 Jul 2020, 17:01

Looks like Annemarie fell right in.  Very Happy  Thanks Annemarie. Some days I just love my life.

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 14 Jul 2020, 17:46

The rabbits must be getting really cheesed off with folks try to set traps and their homes

being invaded. Endless numbers of posters are - that and the pathetic non stories of

course............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by heartlove Tue 14 Jul 2020, 17:51

scratch Right...

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Tue 14 Jul 2020, 18:13

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree.

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 14 Jul 2020, 18:48

Yep! That's the one I was thinking of.  Thumbs up!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 14 Jul 2020, 21:17

I'm guessing LizzyNY meant 'a shame' as in 'what a pity', not as in 'shameful'? It's a nuisance to have to wear glasses at any age.

To me, Alexander looks a lot like George at that age, although not as blond.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 14 Jul 2020, 22:03

He does look more like George to me as well.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 15 Jul 2020, 01:00

Katie, that's exactly what I meant. Thumbs up!

I wonder if Ella looks as much like Amal as Alexander looks like George.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 15 Jul 2020, 14:33

Amal also wears glasses, she is wearing them in her Vogue interview when she is working on the sofa.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by heartlove Wed 15 Jul 2020, 15:03

PigPen wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree.

He's really cute!!!

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down