George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George throws eggs at "fans" from his house EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George throws eggs at "fans" from his house EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George throws eggs at "fans" from his house EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George throws eggs at "fans" from his house EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George throws eggs at "fans" from his house EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George throws eggs at "fans" from his house EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George throws eggs at "fans" from his house EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George throws eggs at "fans" from his house EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George throws eggs at "fans" from his house EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George throws eggs at "fans" from his house

+8
sarah ali
blubelle
lucy
socimar
fluffy
lelacorb
Natascha
Katiedot
12 posters

Go down

George throws eggs at "fans" from his house Empty George throws eggs at "fans" from his house

Post by Katiedot Tue 12 Jul 2011, 06:53

This video was uploaded on 5 July 2011, so i'm assuming it's new. Thanks to Henway for the find

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - George Clooney Celebrates 4th of July by Throwing Eggs & Plums at His Fans!!! It's Independance, right?

Quite frankly IMO this man deserves to have eggs thrown at him just for his pretended air of innocence: "Oh, I just happened to be sitting right next to George Clooney's house with a video camera and I work for cool news gossip tv but it was totally unintentional, I don't know why George would be upset".
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George throws eggs at "fans" from his house Empty Re: George throws eggs at "fans" from his house

Post by Natascha Tue 12 Jul 2011, 07:25

How stupid is that?
It looks like quite a distance from George's house, did he have a catapult?
And why did he throw eggs in the night and not at daytime while this guy was standing in front of the villa, clearly visible?
Could this be a made up story? Is this guy a friend of Eli?

Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

George throws eggs at "fans" from his house Empty Re: George throws eggs at "fans" from his house

Post by lelacorb Tue 12 Jul 2011, 07:36

George's behavior after the break is definitely abnormal, exaggerated, I do not know why, but I'm sure it is locked in the house and not to work with the "Ides of March" which have to be ready for presentation at the Festival Venice and delivered well before the presentation.
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Tue 12 Jul 2011, 08:54

Well at least we got to see Gee's house a little closer up!! I didn't realise just how close the garden was to the edge! Hope the gardner has a harness when pruning the hedge!!! Wheee!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 12 Jul 2011, 13:12

What George did was very bad and childish. I don't know if it was George himself or some of his "friends" who had a little too much to drink but he should issue a public apology. The guy, a German I believe he said, was on a public pier drinking a beer. He wasn't shooting pics/video. In my hometown, the next lake, Lake of Garda, people who commit these acts of vandalism towards another person can be fined and even arrested. The German guy was a tourist and he had all the right in the world to sit where he wanted to as long as it was a public place and not George's property.

Now I am beginning to understand why Eli left. George, grow up!

Last edited by socimar on Tue 12 Jul 2011, 13:15; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos and added info)
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Tue 12 Jul 2011, 13:47

Socimar! Please don't take offense at George! He's being George! He probably sees this as really funny, knowing that he can get away with it! If it were me being fired at, I would have gone prepared with amo and a catapult to get him/his friends back! Light small fruit is needed in a semi-ripened condition I think!!!! Twisted Evil Do battle
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Jul 2011, 13:59

Okay, we are supposed to believe him only. That’s very strange that he was innocently standing there looking out at the water not trying to spy on George. Then talks about hearing all the “noise” and “talking” and supposedly the “locals” said it was George. Come on! As little as the locals talk about George do you really think they would talk about something like that? And say it WAS George when they have no idea who it was behind the fence? Also, I think it is very interesting that an article was released about “the catapult” protecting their privacy in just this manner recently. Now all the sudden this guy has made his own video, however he has no video of the actual event but has a camera and video equipment. Something’s not right here! I smell something and it doesn’t smell like egg or plum. It smells more sinister to me! And he said it was on July 5th, didn’t he? When was the storm? If this happened on the 5th, he had to of been out there the next day on the 6th? When did the storms happen? I think something’s not right here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 12 Jul 2011, 14:15

That's my feeling too, Cinders. Sure, they were wrong to throw eggs and fruit - you just can't do that to anyone no matter how much they're pissing you off - but I don't buy this guy's whole innocent story.

I think it happened in the evening of 4th July because he said he could hear the sound of the party. He then came back and recorded this the next day.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Jul 2011, 14:19

Cinderella, I am with you on that. How does he know this is George's house?

Suggestion: George should change to water ballons. There are many people suffering from hunger and he is wasting food in pranks. oh, water is also an issue in some parts of the world, oh well... I guess he can come up with something new...lol

ps: Lela, yeah something's really wrong with George. I guess he is extremely depressed that he ended the fairytale with his princess (insert sarcasm).

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 12 Jul 2011, 15:09

Cinderella wrote:Okay, we are supposed to believe him only. That’s very strange that he was innocently standing there looking out at the water not trying to spy on George. Then talks about hearing all the “noise” and “talking” and supposedly the “locals” said it was George. Come on! As little as the locals talk about George do you really think they would talk about something like that? And say it WAS George when they have no idea who it was behind the fence? Also, I think it is very interesting that an article was released about “the catapult” protecting their privacy in just this manner recently. Now all the sudden this guy has made his own video, however he has no video of the actual event but has a camera and video equipment. Something’s not right here! I smell something and it doesn’t smell like egg or plum. It smells more sinister to me! And he said it was on July 5th, didn’t he? When was the storm? If this happened on the 5th, he had to of been out there the next day on the 6th? When did the storms happen? I think something’s not right here.

The German tourist said that it was July 4th and he went back next day, July 5th to show the pieces of eggshells left on the pier..when everybody at Villa Oleandra was still sleeping according to him after the previous night's loud party. "The locals" don't talk about George, really???? The locals, in a town of a few hundreds inhabitants they talk, again not to the press but to each other and in no time everybody knows, they are Italians and they talk, believe me!!. Now, even if the German was there with a video and camera but both equipment were not ON (maybe because it was at night) and he was standing on a public pier drinking beer, wasn't making any noise, wasn't calling George's name out loud, he was on the side of the law and George in the wrong. I don't know about the US but in Italy this is a serious incident. Additionally, someone asked what was he doing at night on a pier? Every little town around the lakes have piers and they are the coolest and breeziest places to be on a hot evening with nothing else to do, it's relaxing. The pier in my town on Lake Garda is like Grand Central Station in the summer, people just staring at the water, children eating ice cream, couples snuggling together, etc..
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 12 Jul 2011, 15:16

It's a tiny pier, Socimar, and the man said only he got hit by the eggs - if there were other people around also relaxing, they too would have been hit. He seems to have been alone, with his videocamera, in the evening next door to George Clooney's villa.

His story sounds very fishy to me. I agree that it's wrong - probably illegal and certainly impolite - to throw the eggs at him, but I think he must have been doing something to cause it.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Jul 2011, 15:27

And if it’s so against the law in Italy, why didn’t the guy call the polizia?

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 12 Jul 2011, 15:38

I remember hearing/reading about the egg throwing from the past, this has happen before no it isn't right if it is a public place. Can you imagine what it must be like to have people come and stand outside your home with cameras and trying to invade your privacy? Do you remember that first summer with bettabuns, that was the same pier the paps camped out on with the long lens cameras. Bet they had a great time building the catapult, wonder which friends helped him build it. If I remember(CRS) they only throw things at people hanging out for long periods with cameras taking pics of his home.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 12 Jul 2011, 15:52

Cinderella wrote:And if it’s so against the law in Italy, why didn’t the guy call the polizia?
I'm pretty sure this would be against the law in most countries, including the US.

As to why he didn't call the police, who knows? This guy's a foreigner and I'm not sure how easy it would be to make a complaint late at night in a small village in a foreign language. He may have decided that it just wasn't serious enough. Italian police have a reputation and maybe he didn't think he'd get a fair hearing? Or maybe he knew he was being a prick and felt he didn't want to push his luck?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Tue 12 Jul 2011, 17:33

Are we sure this is a recent story? It sounds so familiar. I remember something happening just like this several summers ago. We really don't know if G is in Italy these days.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 12 Jul 2011, 17:49

blubelle wrote:Are we sure this is a recent story? It sounds so familiar. I remember something happening just like this several summers ago. We really don't know if G is in Italy these days.

The Youtube said that it was filmed 6 days ago which would correspond with July 5, 2011, so it is a new video.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah ali Tue 12 Jul 2011, 18:43

Isn't he supposed to be shooting "ides of march" at this time?
sarah ali
sarah ali
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 12 Jul 2011, 19:24

Filming ended in March, the film must be ready for the Venice Festval
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Tue 12 Jul 2011, 21:47

I'm not sure I believe him. He sounds so slick. He also talks about fruit hitting him. Maybe he should just make an omelet and go away.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 12 Jul 2011, 21:56

yes
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 12 Jul 2011, 22:18

blubelle wrote: I'm not sure I believe him. He sounds so slick. He also talks about fruit hitting him. Maybe he should just make an omelet and go away.

The fruit he is talking about are plums which grow on trees all around the Italian lakes and they ripen at this time of the year.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Wed 13 Jul 2011, 01:47

Yeah, I don't believe the guy was a fan or was there at that precise spot innocently. There is more pier than what exists around the Clooney Estate. Think he was hanging around too long at the spot and the machine got turned on. Probably soft, over ripe fruit and eggs. Or maybe he 'set up the scene' before filming to create a story, as someone suggested -->for some one else's benefit. Thats easy to do also, and easy to smear oneself with crud to look real. Anything's is possible. But I don't believe he's innocent, and thats why he didn't call police. He does sound too slick.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Wed 13 Jul 2011, 13:28

I just happened to be sitting right next to George Clooney's house with a video camera and I work for cool news gossip tv ....'nuff said.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Jul 2011, 13:47

@bellybaby What? Are you suggesting that was you? If so, please divulge! Inquiring minds want to know. And what are you doing sitting right next to his house. You do know he’s not there, don’t you?

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Thu 14 Jul 2011, 15:07

Haha! I wish! No, If I were getting hit with eggs, it would be because I was scaling the walls into his bedroom!!!

I was quoting what the German guy said.....So , yeah, if you're sitting next to his house, with a camera, and you belong to a gossip media site, I'm thinking that well, Of course he's gonna throw something at you!

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Jul 2011, 17:10

bellybaby wrote:Haha! I wish! No, If I were getting hit with eggs, it would be because I was scaling the walls into his bedroom!!!

I was quoting what the German guy said.....So , yeah, if you're sitting next to his house, with a camera, and you belong to a gossip media site, I'm thinking that well, Of course he's gonna throw something at you!

I'm with ya! Should I bring the rope to scale that wall? How tall is it? LOL!

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Thu 14 Jul 2011, 17:54

I remember hearing a story about him throwing eggs a couple of years ago. I think he was dating Sarah. It said that G and his friends were thowing eggs at reporters outside him home in Italy.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down