George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George clooney opens up on Kentucky Roots and dirty diapers EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George clooney opens up on Kentucky Roots and dirty diapers EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George clooney opens up on Kentucky Roots and dirty diapers EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George clooney opens up on Kentucky Roots and dirty diapers EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George clooney opens up on Kentucky Roots and dirty diapers EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George clooney opens up on Kentucky Roots and dirty diapers EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George clooney opens up on Kentucky Roots and dirty diapers EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George clooney opens up on Kentucky Roots and dirty diapers EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George clooney opens up on Kentucky Roots and dirty diapers EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George clooney opens up on Kentucky Roots and dirty diapers

+6
Way2Old4Dis
party animal - not!
Donnamarie
carolhathaway
ladybugcngc
annemarie
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

George clooney opens up on Kentucky Roots and dirty diapers Empty George clooney opens up on Kentucky Roots and dirty diapers

Post by annemarie Wed 20 Mar 2019, 15:08

[size=32]George Clooney opens up in Nashville on Kentucky roots, humanitarian focus and dirty diapers[/size]

1. Jamie McGee, Nashville TennesseanPublished 10:06 p.m. CT March 19, 2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

16 Photos
    A look at George Clooney throughout the years

CONNECT[url=https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?url=https%3A//www.tennessean.com/story/life/2019/03/19/george-clooney-wife-amal-twins-workhuman-nashville/3203887002/&text=George Clooney opens up in Nashville on Kentucky roots%2C humanitarian focus and dirty][/url]TWEETLINKEDINCOMMENTEMAILMORE
Nine-year-old George Clooney would have preferred to stay home on Christmas mornings and open presents. But, at his father's direction, his family first delivered gifts to families who had greater needs. 
"On Christmas morning, when we woke up, before we could open any presents we would drive an hour and a half to some stranger's home and spend the morning having Christmas with these people, bringing presents," Clooney said, speaking at Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center Tuesday at a Workhuman convention focused on workplace culture. "The understanding was that we are all in this together. It taught me so much. I hated it, by the way, at the time."
But for Clooney, those Christmas mornings were among the many experiences he had growing up in a small town in Kentucky that would influence his ongoing focus on humanitarian issues, he said. Coming of age during the Civil Rights movement and the Vietnam War would inspire his own activism, from protesting South Africa's Apartheid, to raising awareness about genocide in Darfur, to most recently developing the Clooney Foundation for Justice, an organization focused on reducing oppression in court systems around the world.
George Clooney (Photo: Duncan McGlynn/Getty Images)

"My father's argument was, always challenge power and protect the powerless. Period. Always. No matter whether you feel powerful or not. That is your job," he said. "That carried with me."
While the Clooney family was not wealthy, Clooney said his father emphasized their great fortune to be born where they were born and thought their luck should be shared. 
"Luck needs to be shared," Clooney said. "We are a community. If we are only worried about our own doorstep, we are not going to succeed as a people and certainly not as a country."

Clooney also emphasized that much of the humanitarian work he has done has been riddled with failures. He described building a well in Sudan only to have it cause serious disputes with a neighboring community, also in need of a well. In Darfur, especially, Clooney said he failed often and it's hard to see clear impact.
But Clooney offered optimism about the capacity to improve some of the atrocities he has seen overseas and to address the challenges in the U.S. 

"It’s a frustrating time. We see a lot of autocrats and some pretty difficult things when you look around the world," he said. "Just as quickly as things go wrong is how quickly things can go well. We as a collective can be part of that. As individuals, it's really hard to do, but as a collective we can be part of fixing things."
Workhuman: Celebrities George Clooney, Viola Davis to visit Nashville as part of human resources conference

Growing up in Kentucky

Clooney described his childhood in Kentucky, in a town of 1,100 people, where he mowed lawns, wore clothes his mother made him and played on a basketball team often booked for homecoming games to ensure another team's victory.
"We lost 26 of 27 games my senior year," he said. "It was as humiliating a time as you could ever imagine, but man was it fun. It was a great way to grow up."
Clooney also described the close-knit community that often develops in a small town. 
"All the things we see on cable news of people being unkind to one another doesn’t exist. They have to get along," he said. "I was really lucky to be raised in a small town like that."
As he got older, Clooney cut tobacco for $3.32 an hour, sold insurance door-to-door and worked at a liquor store at night. He described his father sitting with him at a liquor store after his own shift as TV anchor, worried about his son's safety. At a cousin's recommendation, he left for California to pursue acting.

AFI Life Achievement award recipient George Clooney says his greatest achievement in life are twins Ella and Alexander; says he and wife Amal have the same worries as every family. (June Cool AP

Fatherhood

Clooney, a father of twins under age two, said he had underestimated the amount of excrement fatherhood would yield, but that he is struck by the magnitude of being a parent. 
Human rights lawyer Amal Clooney giving a speech on October 12, 2018 in Philadelphia. (Photo: Gilbert Carrasquillo, WireImage)

"They are literally this tall and they make me feel tiny," he said. "I feel like there is something grander out there."
He often mocked his age, 57, predicting he will be shrinking as his children grow bigger. "Maybe we'll meet at like 13," he said. When considering his children's requests for check books and car keys in the years ahead, Clooney quipped, "Hopefully I'll be dead. I started late."
Clooney praised his wife Amal's "extraordinary" legal work but also her fortitude in breastfeeding twins. He said he would repeat "Mama" over and over again to his children to ensure they would reward her by saying her name before "Papa."
"I would sit over the bassinet and go, 'Mama, mama, mama, mama," he said. "If either one of those little s**** said 'Papa' first, I'm dead."
Clooney said his children are learning to count and say their ABCs in English and Italian. "I'm from Kentucky, you know," he said to laughter, adding. "English was the foreign language."
When a doctor informed him and Amal that they were expecting twins, Clooney said he fell silent. 
"It didn't really occur to me that was ever even a possibility," he said. "Amal said she's never seen me not talk for that long. ... Now we have got these two knuckleheads that just make us all laugh and bring so much joy into the house."

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

George clooney opens up on Kentucky Roots and dirty diapers Empty Re: George clooney opens up on Kentucky Roots and dirty diapers

Post by ladybugcngc Wed 20 Mar 2019, 15:31

Razz
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

George clooney opens up on Kentucky Roots and dirty diapers Empty Re: George clooney opens up on Kentucky Roots and dirty diapers

Post by annemarie Wed 20 Mar 2019, 16:29

The kids are going to be so sick of that joke when they are older. I can see the eye rolling and head shaking now lol.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Wed 20 Mar 2019, 17:41

Razz

It reminds me of men who stare at goats.

ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Wed 20 Mar 2019, 20:09

annemarie wrote:The kids are going to be so sick of that joke when they are older. I can see the eye rolling and head shaking now lol.
Last week, I was invited to my cousin's birthday party. Her mother and my mom both talked about the day she had been born: lots of snow, her father was working, my mom took her mother to the hospital, how they tried to inform her father after they had received a phone call from the hospital, the spomtaneous party that started, how my mom tried to sober him up to take him to hospital etc...

We hear this story every year. It was my cousin's 54th birthday. So of course we were all  Rolling Eyes, but on the other hand it's nice to hear this about your very first day, from people who at a certain point will all be gone, so there's nobody left to tell you about it.. 

There are, of course, similar stories about ll of us being born.

Last edited by carolhathaway on Wed 20 Mar 2019, 20:11; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected the text)
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 20 Mar 2019, 23:11

Between the mama, mama, mama story and the stories he has told about the amount of poop these two ‘knuckleheads’ have produced Ella and Alexander are going to be rolling their eyes and doing one of these ... facepalm at Dad for years to come!

His comments at Workhuman just reinforce my opinion of George’s values. His head is screwed on right and he knows his priorities and what’s important to a meaningful life.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 20 Mar 2019, 23:56

Couldn't agree more, Donnamarie, and some of what he said amongst the anecdotes was really profound -like this

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Such a good guy, making it look so easy

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Thu 21 Mar 2019, 00:06

It comes out that way, when it's rooted to the core of your who you are.

It's one of the reasons I love him without measure.

It a shame when others try to take advantage of people who extend a kind heart.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 21 Mar 2019, 00:15

Here's Amal at the same conference but in Houston this time last year for comparison

Two peas in a pod

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Thu 21 Mar 2019, 00:39

Razz  I want share something that absolutely amazed me.

First I rarely read through article like this one.  From my core I was guided me to read this article.

12 years ago I began my journey with George Clooney.  I was guided to learn of George Clooney introspectively.  I've learned a lot about him, however I wondered why my connection with him was unmovable.

When I read through the article, I learned how deeply rooted my connection is to him.  Around the time Bush ran, I did tons of writing and challenged a lot people in powerful position.  Those writings were distributed and many including George Clooney were privy to them.  After reading this article  it  was the first I understood how deeply rooted my connection is and why the 12 year connection has endured with George Clooney.

I have no connection to Amal, however as I've stated on many occasions I don't believe a word that comes out of her mouth.

I know people will challenge my thoughts on Amal, in advance I extend my hand to agree to disagree.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 21 Mar 2019, 01:54

Mmm. Puzzled.

How can anybody not 'believe a word that comes out of' somebody's mouth when those words are factual? When the person's background qualifications are both

true, and universally acknowledged, and when a lot of what that person says happens to be also the same knowledge, and beliefs as one George Clooney.

I do hope you got a reply from George. I wonder how it works these days when he lives in so many places. I guess a lot is filtered through Stan

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Thu 21 Mar 2019, 02:15

PAN
I really hope you are right and I will here from George Clooney and/or Stan.

I stand ready to hear, receive, and welcome the truth.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 21 Mar 2019, 02:23

Yes Pan George and Amal are so alike  they want to help others . That is why George has said they are a good team and have been since the day they met.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 21 Mar 2019, 15:23

party animal - not! wrote:Couldn't agree more, Donnamarie, and some of what he said amongst the anecdotes was really profound -like this

Such a good guy, making it look so easy

“Challenge power while protecting the powerless”. A case in point. My first thought is Trump’s despicable policy on immigration and how the rule of law administered through judges and the courts must protect these migrants while challenging Trump’s abuse of that law.

Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 21 Mar 2019, 15:31

annemarie wrote:Yes Pan George and Amal are so alike  they want to help others . That is why George has said they are a good team and have been since the day they met.

Agree annemarie. The romantic side of me says possibly it was fate that George met and fell in love with a woman whose name means hope. He has always called himself an optimist.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 21 Mar 2019, 15:54

Donnamarie,I believe it was fate they were meant to be . Things happen when they are supposed to and can't be rushed.

That's why now even George knows saying he would never marry and have kids was silly.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Thu 21 Mar 2019, 17:59

annemarie wrote:Donnamarie,I believe it was fate they were meant to be . Things happen when they are supposed to and can't be rushed.

That's why now even George knows saying he would never marry and have kids was silly.
Your talking about Amal Clooney and her husband Actor George Clooney?
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Thu 21 Mar 2019, 21:19

Why do you do this? Seriously. Is it a misguided attempt to extend the conversation, or deliberately adversarial? Either way, it's irritating. There is no freaking way you don't know who this conversation is about. And the "Amal Clooney and her husband George Clooney" thing is tiresome as well.

Please, I beg of you, stop wasting posts on this type of inane question and commentary. Maybe the habit goes over well in your circle of non-internet associates, but here it's an aggravation. Playing well with others requires a certain amount of self-awareness and appropriate restraint. I don't think I'm the only one here who wishes you would exercise some.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Thu 21 Mar 2019, 23:04

Way2Old4Dis wrote:

Why do you do this? Seriously. Is it a misguided attempt to extend the conversation, or deliberately adversarial? Either way, it's irritating. There is no freaking way you don't know who this conversation is about. And the "Amal Clooney and her husband George Clooney" thing is tiresome as well.

Please, I beg of you, stop wasting posts on this type of inane question and commentary. Maybe the habit goes over well in your circle of non-internet associates, but here it's an aggravation. Playing well with others requires a certain amount of self-awareness and appropriate restraint. I don't think I'm the only one here who wishes you would exercise some.
I'm not going to stop asking the question.  I'm not sure who it's about, that's why I asked the question.  

I encourage you to block me on your end, therefore you will not have to read any post of mine you find irritating.

Just to be clear it's not my intent to irritate you.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 21 Mar 2019, 23:25

Ladybug, you know very well who I was talking about you do this all the time. This site is about George Clooney so who  else would I be talking about. 
You commented you don't believe Amal but have some kinda connection with George , Yet you don't know who I'm talking about.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Thu 21 Mar 2019, 23:29

annemarie wrote:Ladybug, you know very well who I was talking about you do this all the time. This site is about George Clooney so who  else would I be talking about. 
You commented you don't believe Amal but have some kinda connection with George , Yet you don't know who I'm talking about.
To be honest Annemarie, often times I'm not sure if you are referring to Amal Clooney and her husband Actor George Clooney.

What I understand to be truth, often times don't match your comments, that's why I ask.

I try always to line my thoughts up with what I know to be truth and what I understand to be truth. 

I think you and I have a totally different understanding of Amal Clooney and her husband Actor George Clooney's marriage relationship.  

I will not be offended if you don't answer my questions.

Last edited by ladybugcngc on Thu 21 Mar 2019, 23:41; edited 1 time in total
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 21 Mar 2019, 23:34

If this is some sort of game you like to play your gonna play alone. I'm not going to entertain the question when you know very well what site your on and who we talk about.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 21 Mar 2019, 23:36

I love that the kids call him papa.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 22 Mar 2019, 00:11

Oh dear, Ladybug.

You may not care for it, but George is married to Amal and you will read all about lots of aspects of their lives on here. When he speaks about her and she him we will likely write about it on here.

You may not like it when they're both doing wonderful things to help make this a better world, or have a joint interview or support each other on a new initiative, and we write about it on here, but that's how it is.

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Fri 22 Mar 2019, 01:23

I have absolutely no problem with "George" and "Amal's" marriage.  And I admire you want to share their relationship here.  

I'm sure "George" and "Amal" are doing wonderful things and I'm sure they work together and support each other.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Fri 22 Mar 2019, 01:44

PAN - I made an entire thread of pictures dedicated to Amal Clooney and her husband Actor George Clooney.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 22 Mar 2019, 08:21

Enough, ladybug. We all know you like to pretend that the George Clooney you believe you have a connection with isn't married to Amal, but that's your fantasy. Keep it in your head where it belongs, not on this site.

We're all talking about George Clooney and his wife Amal in this and other threads. If you're unable to understand simple English, I suggest you spend less time on this site and more in remedial English classes.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Fri 22 Mar 2019, 13:35

Admin wrote:Enough, ladybug.  We all know you like to pretend that the George Clooney you believe you have a connection with isn't married to Amal, but that's your fantasy.  Keep it in your head where it belongs, not on this site.

We're all talking about George Clooney and his wife Amal in this and other threads.  If you're unable to understand simple English, I suggest you spend less time on this site and more in remedial English classes.  
Admin, the connection I have with George Clooney is what I understand to be truth.  I do believe Amal Clooney and her husband Actor George Clooney are in a marriage relationship.  I state that over and over here, as you see I made an entire thread about the two of them.  

However, you are very right, often times I believe post made here are NOT referring to Amal Clooney and her husband Actor George Clooney and that is why I ask.

Thank you for clearing up every "Amal" reference is referring to Amal Clooney and every "George" reference made on Clooney's Open House is referring to the George Clooney I believe I'm connected to.  

Unfortunately Admin, we live in a world that operates with the understanding deception is a tool used with the best "intentions" as an effort to bring about good.  This twisted mindset is intertwined as a World View.  I believe that to be the case with Amal Clooney and her husband Actor George Clooney.  It is my understanding their marriage relationship was made with the intent to highlight human rights causes on a greater scale. I could be wrong, however this is what I understand to be TRUTH.   While on paper that may seem to be great, ultimately DECEPTION can lead to a mis-guided world view, hurt feelings, and an awkward transition to reveal the truth.  

To be fair, to believe I live in an intangible Biblical/Spiritual experience with George Clooney and that understanding NOT be true could be unhealthy.  In my case I've grown in love to love George Clooney without measure.  What George Clooney choose to do with his life is his own business, his marriage relationship to Amal Clooney has absolutely no impact on the relationship I believe I share with him or my tangible life.

If you prefer I not post on Clooney's Open House, let me know and I will stop.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Fri 22 Mar 2019, 14:44

I don't believe that anyone is trying to drive you away (understanding that I only speak for myself). It's the repeated and totally unnecessary questioning of "who" we're talking about that we want to end.

So let's just stipulate that references here on COH to "Amal," "George," and/or "George and Amal" and "Amal and George" are regarding George Clooney the actor/director/producer/humanitarian/philanthropist/activist/tequila magnate and all-around good guy, to whom this site is dedicated, and his wife Amal.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 22 Mar 2019, 15:04

I don't believe they got married just to highlight human rights causes on a greater scale.
Ladybug, George and Amal fell in love the same as everyone else does.
They both care about human rights and people being treated fairly. It make sense that in their position they
would find a way together to bring about change.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Fri 22 Mar 2019, 15:14

Way2Old4Dis wrote:I don't believe that anyone is trying to drive you away (understanding that I only speak for myself). It's the repeated and totally unnecessary questioning of "who" we're talking about that we want to end.

So let's just stipulate that references here on COH to "Amal," "George," and/or "George and Amal" and "Amal and George" are regarding George Clooney the actor/director/producer/humanitarian/philanthropist/activist/tequila magnate and all-around good guy, to whom this site is dedicated, and his wife Amal.
 I want to put this all together so I can have a healthy mind rooted to the truth.

In Truth:  every "Amal" reference is referring to Amal Clooney, the mother of George Clooney's biological children and every "George" is referring to George Clooney her husband the actor/director/producer/humanitarian/philanthropist/activist/tequila magnate and all-around good guy, to whom this site is dedicated.

Way2 -  is this an accurate view?

Last edited by ladybugcngc on Fri 22 Mar 2019, 16:01; edited 2 times in total
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Fri 22 Mar 2019, 15:31

annemarie wrote:I don't believe they got married just to highlight human rights causes on a greater scale.
Ladybug, George and Amal fell in love the same as everyone else does.
They both care about human rights and people being treated fairly. It make sense that in their position they
would find a way together to bring about change.
I have no doubt George and Amal fell in love.

No one would argue the most beautiful outcome is the two beautiful children Amal Clooney gave birth to.

ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Fri 22 Mar 2019, 20:54

Ladybug, a stipulation of the facts of reality is not a view. And I have no idea or comment on what you choose to root your mind to.

My message was clear. I'm not interested in chasing a semantic tail.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Fri 22 Mar 2019, 21:13

Way2Old4Dis wrote:Ladybug, a stipulation of the facts of reality is not a view. And I have no idea or comment on what you choose to root your mind to.

My message was clear. I'm not interested in chasing a semantic tail.
This is not a tail of sematics, I'm asking do I have the "facts" accurate.

Every "Amal" reference is referring to Amal Clooney, the mother of George Clooney's biological children and every "George" is referring to her husband George Clooney the actor/director/producer/humanitarian/philanthropist/activist/tequila magnate and all-around good guy, to whom this site is dedicated.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 22 Mar 2019, 21:27

Ladybug, you have got to be kidding. Who else would we be talking about on a George Clooney fan site.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 22 Mar 2019, 21:31

Ladybug, you're a bright spark so help me out here.

Why on earth do you have to put George and Amal's names in inverted commas? We know who they are, you know who they are.  

Oh and by the way did you ever watch the Colbert video I posted in order for you to remember some of Amal's cases that have put her in danger? I notice you responded just two minutes after I posted it, so I assume not.

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Fri 22 Mar 2019, 21:38

annemarie wrote:Ladybug, you have got to be kidding. Who else would we be talking about on a George Clooney fan site.

Annemarie, we talk about a lot of people on this site.  I'm sure there is more than one couple in world with the names Amal and George.  I'm trying to make sure I have the truth.  

Help me, is this statement True:

"Amal" references on Clooney's Open House refers to Amal Clooney, the mother of George Clooney's biological children and "George" is referring to her husband George Clooney the actor/director /producer /humanitarian /philanthropist /activist/tequila magnate and all-around good guy, to whom this site is dedicated.

Yes or No?
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 22 Mar 2019, 22:09

What do you think the answer to that is, Ladybug? You've been involved in writing your opinions and knowledge to many important people I really don't think you need any advice from us......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 22 Mar 2019, 22:14

Pan is right ladybug you don't need me to answer or anyone else. You can answer your own question given all the things that have been said here and in the several other posts that the question has been asked and answered in.
So now you tell us what the answer is.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Fri 22 Mar 2019, 22:20

Do I think this statement True:

"Amal" references on Clooney's Open House refers to Amal Clooney, the mother of George Clooney's biological children and "George" is referring to her husband George Clooney the actor/director /producer /humanitarian /philanthropist /activist/tequila magnate and all-around good guy, to whom this site is dedicated.

Yes or No?

No.  That's why I'm constantly asking for clarification.

And I would have been surprised if anyone else answered the question with a "yes" or "no".
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 22 Mar 2019, 22:45

Ladybug, if you don't believe we are talking About George and Amal Clooney on his fan site.
The George you claim to have a connection too why are you even posting here?

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Fri 22 Mar 2019, 23:15

annemarie wrote:Ladybug, if you don't believe we are talking About George and Amal Clooney on his fan site.
The George you claim to have a connection too why are you even posting here?
I ignore a lot of your post.

I love the pictures; even the ones over the years with his lady loves.

I love following George Clooney's involvement in the movie making process.

Sometimes I find out where he's located, he moves around a lot.

I admire his heart to make life better across the globe.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Fri 22 Mar 2019, 23:56

Holy feck.... some serious shit going on here.... come back come back the old crew....you can’t beat a serious bitching... no agenda ...no point scoring... just a good old “ caaaan’t stand it”.....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sat 23 Mar 2019, 03:19

Everyone, we are being played here. This is a waste of time.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 23 Mar 2019, 07:18

I give full credit to Nina and Nick for raising such a wonderful caring son. I can see George and Amal instilling those same
principles  in their kids.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 23 Mar 2019, 13:08

ladybugcngc wrote:Do I think this statement True:

Yes or No?

I'm warning you, enough with this nonsense.  If you don't have the intelligence to figure out from context on a George Clooney website that the George and Amal Clooney being referred to in conversation are George and Amal Clooney, then you can leave.  

I don't expect another response from you on this matter.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sat 23 Mar 2019, 13:12

I think Ladybugcngc is Amal.....just thought I'd throw that in..... Shocked Rolling Eyes Suspect Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing cheers
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sat 23 Mar 2019, 13:13

Arrow Arrow Arrow...greeeeny.... Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Sat 23 Mar 2019, 14:52

Admin wrote:
ladybugcngc wrote:Do I think this statement True:

Yes or No?

I'm warning you, enough with this nonsense.  If you don't have the intelligence to figure out from context on a George Clooney website that the George and Amal Clooney being referred to in conversation are George and Amal Clooney, then you can leave.  

I don't expect another response from you on this matter.
We can finally agree on something.  I don't expect a direct response to my question.  If you want to block me from the website for asking the question I will understand.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sat 23 Mar 2019, 15:11

I'm from Kentucky, you know," he said to laughter, adding. "English was the foreign language."

Ouch!!  Bet that went over big back home with family and friends.    Shocked Shocked Shocked

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next