George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George and Amal at Buckingham Palace EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George and Amal at Buckingham Palace EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George and Amal at Buckingham Palace EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George and Amal at Buckingham Palace EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George and Amal at Buckingham Palace EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George and Amal at Buckingham Palace EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George and Amal at Buckingham Palace EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George and Amal at Buckingham Palace EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George and Amal at Buckingham Palace EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George and Amal at Buckingham Palace

+6
PigPen
annemarie
Donnamarie
party animal - not!
ladybugcngc
carolhathaway
10 posters

Go down

George and Amal at Buckingham Palace Empty George and Amal at Buckingham Palace

Post by carolhathaway Tue 12 Mar 2019, 21:07

They seem to be at Buckingham Palace for the Prince's Trusf:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

George and Amal at Buckingham Palace Empty Re: George and Amal at Buckingham Palace

Post by ladybugcngc Tue 12 Mar 2019, 21:26

nice  Very Happy
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

George and Amal at Buckingham Palace Empty Re: George and Amal at Buckingham Palace

Post by party animal - not! Tue 12 Mar 2019, 22:11

Been wondering about this -so much going on with Prince Charles' brilliant charities this week

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Tue 12 Mar 2019, 22:35

[size=34]Amal Clooney charms Prince Charles as she wows in draped white gown to join husband George for star-studded Prince's Trust dinner at Buckingham Palace[/size]

By JOANNA CRAWLEY FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 17:04 EDT, 12 March 2019 | UPDATED: 17:40 EDT, 12 March 2019

And Amal, 41, and George Clooney, 57, were the guests of honour as Prince Charleshosted a dinner at Buckingham Palace to celebrate his Prince's Trust on Tuesday night.
Human rights lawyer Amal dazzled in a draped white gown as she joined her Hollywood actor husband alongside other donors, supporters and ambassadors of Prince's Trust International.   
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+8

A-list: Amal and George Clooney were the guests of honour as Prince Charles hosted a dinner at Buckingham Palace to celebrate his Prince's Trust on Tuesday night

ADVERTISING

Amal was every inch the star in her strapless white silk dress, with sash detail to highlight her trim waist.

SHARE THIS ARTICLE

A flowing one-shouldered cape added a dramatic twist to the elegant design, while a pop of sparkle came from a glittering gold sleeve.
She accessorised with a chic gold box clutch, and side-swept her long locks into voluminous curls. 

+8

Royal connections: Joining her dapper husband, who looked smart in a tuxedo, Amal shared an animated conversation with HRH Prince Charles

+8

Bosom buddies: Amal and George are of course well affiliated with the royals, with the lawyer a close friend of the Duchess of Sussex
Joining her dapper husband, who looked smart in a tuxedo, Amal shared an animated conversation with HRH Prince Charles. 
Amal and George are of course well affiliated with the royals, with the lawyer a close friend of the Duchess of Sussex.
Both Amal and George attended the royal wedding last year, while Amal co-hosted Meghan's baby shower in New York last month. 

+8

Looking good: Joining the pair was American actor Josh Hartnett, 40, who cut a dapper figure in a red velvet blazer as he posed next to his partner St Trinian's actress, Tamsin Egerton, 30

+8

Famous faces: The stylish couple were joined at the event by actors Benedict Cumberbatch (left of Amal), Chiwetel Ejiofor (far right), and Luke Evans (pictured next to Tamsin)

Her American actor husband ensured he kept up with his glamorous wife, looking effortlessly charming in a double-breasted black formal tuxedo, teamed with a matching bow tie.
The stylish couple were joined at the event by actors Benedict Cumberbatch and Luke Evans, who both appeared in their finery for the royal event.
Joining the pair was American actor Josh Hartnett, 40, who cut a dapper figure in a red velvet blazer as he posed next to his partner St Trinian's actress, Tamsin Egerton, 30.
The blonde bombshell stunned in a midnight blue dress and shimmering gold heels while at the star-studded event.

+8

Beaming: Luke Evans shared a laugh and a smile with the royal as they spoke at the event

+8

Listening to every word! Benedict Cumberbatch speaks with Prince Charles, Prince of Wales

+8

All smiles: Chiwetel Ejiofor shakes hands with Prince Charles as the two chat at the occasion
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 12 Mar 2019, 23:09

cheers
What a treat to see George and Amal out ahead of the Edinburgh gala.  Both look so elegant.  But DF gets it wrong again.  George is not wearing a double breasted tux.  I had to look twice at the pics.  I don’t think I’ve ever seen George wear a doubt breasted tux.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 12 Mar 2019, 23:18

Is it me or do they look tanned?

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 12 Mar 2019, 23:22

They do annemarie but it could just be the lighting. Even Benjamin Cumberbatch looks tan and he has a pretty fair complexion.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 13 Mar 2019, 10:26

Big pic - George looks very good. Great haircut.
Where are you Joanna?! Two of your favourite men were at the Palace last night...

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 13 Mar 2019, 11:12

He does look good he gets better with age.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Wed 13 Mar 2019, 13:23

I agree, George looks very handsome.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 13 Mar 2019, 13:54

No argument from me! Like a fine wine .....
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Wed 13 Mar 2019, 14:07

Amal looks like a fashion disaster super hero.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 13 Mar 2019, 15:32

The formal photo of the 2 of them... I get the impression they were instructed how to pose by the Palace photographer.... cause IMO- they do not look as if they even want to be standing next to each other- very stiff and rigid.  Photo with Prince of Wales, George looks more comfortable...the photo of Amal shaking hands- she looks condescending, as if Charles should be grateful she even showed up.  JMHO folks!!

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 13 Mar 2019, 17:24

I hear that they were all cracking jokes at that moment..........

And I believe that George and Harry were talking charity stuff over five years ago..............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 13 Mar 2019, 17:28

It does look like they are laughing , I understand the Prince has a great sense of humor.

Last edited by annemarie on Wed 13 Mar 2019, 18:09; edited 3 times in total

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by benex Wed 13 Mar 2019, 17:42

hd pictures here: http://www.justjared.com/2019/03/12/george-amal-clooney-join-so-many-stars-at-prince-charles-dinner/
benex
benex
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 13 Mar 2019, 17:57

ladybugcngc wrote:Amal looks like a fashion disaster super hero.
Is this a first?! Ladybug, Amal finally wore something you don't like? I'm stunned! Very Happy
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Wed 13 Mar 2019, 18:29

LizzyNY wrote:
ladybugcngc wrote:Amal looks like a fashion disaster super hero.
Is this a first?! Ladybug, Amal finally wore something you don't like? I'm stunned! Very Happy
I hope Amal choose elegant and sophisticated for her Charity Award Dinner outfit.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 13 Mar 2019, 20:04

Here is the Getty Royal Photographer's Instagram -

He has just joined a group of personalities in climbing Mt Kiliminjaro in Kenya in aid of Comic Relief Red Nose Day which is on Friday.

Tonight in London Prince Charles is attending and presenting, with personalities who support it, the Princes Trust Youth Awards at the London Palladium.

A busy time of year for charities in the UK

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Wed 13 Mar 2019, 21:58

Hate to break it to some of you, but body language experts looking at these pics of George and Amal would probably conclude that the romantic bloom might be coming off the rose.

Note I didn't say they don't love, admire, and respect each other. And I'm just going by the pics posted here.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 14 Mar 2019, 04:01

Or maybe they're just tired. Between the twins and all the traveling they've been doing , they must be exhausted. I know I would be.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Thu 14 Mar 2019, 13:25

Oh, no doubt, at their ages they're being run ragged by two toddlers. But those body language experts would point out that fatigue affects posture, not couple positioning.

More likely other options would be that the pics caught them in transition (which I doubt because they're so posed), that they're in the middle of a mild tiff but putting on a public face, or recovering from one and not quite back in synch.

All this from an amateur, passive enthusiast reader about this particular field of study.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 14 Mar 2019, 14:06

Way2Old - There's been story on the Women's Health site the last week or so that talks about what their body language says about their relationship. You might find it interesting.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 14 Mar 2019, 19:11

party animal - not! wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Big pic - George looks very good. Great haircut.
Where are you Joanna?! Two of your favourite men were at the Palace last night...

Ah pan I was in hospital for a couple of days and 
had to send my apologies !  LOL.

Lovely photos of everyone there looking very well 
all "scrubbed up"...... Thank you.xx

Thumbs up!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Thu 14 Mar 2019, 20:03

Dear Joanna,

I hope you're recovering soon and feeling well Give Flowers
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 14 Mar 2019, 21:04

Joanna, thinking good thoughts and hope you are feeling better! All the best! flower

Agree. Amal and George looked all ‘scrubbed up’! Very cute.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down