George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
White Helmets rescued from Syria by Israel soldiers EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
White Helmets rescued from Syria by Israel soldiers EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
White Helmets rescued from Syria by Israel soldiers EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
White Helmets rescued from Syria by Israel soldiers EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
White Helmets rescued from Syria by Israel soldiers EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
White Helmets rescued from Syria by Israel soldiers EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
White Helmets rescued from Syria by Israel soldiers EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
White Helmets rescued from Syria by Israel soldiers EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
White Helmets rescued from Syria by Israel soldiers EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

White Helmets rescued from Syria by Israel soldiers

3 posters

Go down

White Helmets rescued from Syria by Israel soldiers Empty White Helmets rescued from Syria by Israel soldiers

Post by party animal - not! Mon 23 Jul 2018, 18:27

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

They will be looked after in Jordan, the UK and the US

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

White Helmets rescued from Syria by Israel soldiers Empty Re: White Helmets rescued from Syria by Israel soldiers

Post by LizzyNY Mon 23 Jul 2018, 22:30

PAN - I read the article twice and didn't see any mention of the US. They did mention the UK and Canada. Do you have some other information? Because unless our State Dept. is working without authorization I doubt 45 would approve of bringing any of these people here.

For starters they're Muslim. He's trying to throw all of them out of the US. And they're on opposite sides of the conflict with his bosom buddy Vlad. I doubt he'd do anything to make his best friend unhappy.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

White Helmets rescued from Syria by Israel soldiers Empty Re: White Helmets rescued from Syria by Israel soldiers

Post by party animal - not! Mon 23 Jul 2018, 23:20

No, I was surprised too when I heard a BBC announcer say that.  I can only think that some private individuals are getting involved much like George and Amal did. Maybe that's Israel's influence.

And if you want to see some of Trumps friends on that subject Sacha Baron Cohen's new series was showing just that tonight here in the UK

Here's a bit of it - but he also did a townhall skit as well - very revealing!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 23 Jul 2018, 23:46

PAN - Have you been watching? I've just seen clips and read some reviews.What I have seen I found very distasteful and not at all funny, but then I'm not a Sacha Baron-Cohen fan to begin with. Humiliating people, no matter who they are, has never been funny to me.

I know these programs are bringing a lot of unpleasant things into the light but I think most Americans are already aware of them.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 24 Jul 2018, 01:55

Well, they're only half an hour long here, Lizzy - not so many ad breaks - and this particular one shows some officials' reactions to muslims and the extent to which some folks will go to get on camera.........it will be a revelation to some

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 24 Jul 2018, 04:22

Pretty disgusting display from that Georgia ‘lawmaker’.  I’m not all in with the tactics Cohen uses to deceive his subjects but have to admit on some level it’s satisfying when people of questionable integrity get caught showing their true selves.

So glad that many members of the White Helmets have been rescued.  I heard about this story early this morning and it didn’t sound promising.  Great effort by UK, Canada and Israel.  Im a bit surprised the US was part of the rescue effort.  Some responsible person at the State Department or at Defense had a hand in this joint effort. Wouldn’t give Trump any credit.  However, I’m not sure any of the Syrians will be coming here. The Muslim ban is in effect and Syria is one of the countries included in the ban.  Refugees currently coming to the US are at a historical  low. Thanks to the Trumpster.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down