George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Amal pictured with one of the twins (Ella?) EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Amal pictured with one of the twins (Ella?) EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Amal pictured with one of the twins (Ella?) EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Amal pictured with one of the twins (Ella?) EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Amal pictured with one of the twins (Ella?) EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Amal pictured with one of the twins (Ella?) EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Amal pictured with one of the twins (Ella?) EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Amal pictured with one of the twins (Ella?) EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Amal pictured with one of the twins (Ella?) EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Amal pictured with one of the twins (Ella?)

+13
Joanna
carolhathaway
Way2Old4Dis
it's me
What Would He Say
Kheflin2
hairyhound
ladybugcngc
Donnamarie
LizzyNY
Doug Ross
annemarie
party animal - not!
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Amal pictured with one of the twins (Ella?) Empty Amal pictured with one of the twins (Ella?)

Post by party animal - not! Thu 19 Apr 2018, 19:57

There is a photo of one of the twins with Amal on the blog. There is no accreditation and I don't propose to copy them here because it's possibly not a good idea and I don't want to be responsible

Last edited by Admin on Fri 20 Apr 2018, 05:48; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated thread title)

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Amal pictured with one of the twins (Ella?) Empty Re: Amal pictured with one of the twins (Ella?)

Post by annemarie Thu 19 Apr 2018, 20:10

I won't copy it either.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Amal pictured with one of the twins (Ella?) Empty Re: Amal pictured with one of the twins (Ella?)

Post by Doug Ross Thu 19 Apr 2018, 20:45

I saw the pictures on Instagram. She looks just like Amal.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 19 Apr 2018, 21:58

OK, you guys. I understand why you don't want to post the picture here, but you can't just say you saw it and leave it at that. I scrolled through half of Amal's style blog and COULDN'T FIND IT!!! So........where did you see it? It isn't fair not to tell!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Thu 19 Apr 2018, 22:14

Lizzy, I saw them on Instagram, but now I can't see them anymore.
I think they all deleted them.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 19 Apr 2018, 22:17

LIzzy look at the instagram feed on the right at the top of the page there are two pictures there.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Thu 19 Apr 2018, 22:19

Lizzy, I was trying to send you a PM with the pics but I don't know how to do it.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 19 Apr 2018, 23:54

Doug Ross - It's ok - neither do I! Thanks for trying. Very Happy You aren't the only one who wanted to put me out of my misery, so I've finally seen the photo (the baby's cute) and I can finally STOP LOOKING (which was the real problem).

Thanks again for thinking of me! Give Flowers
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 20 Apr 2018, 03:00

She's a sweetie , she really does look like her mama.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 20 Apr 2018, 05:08

What big eyes she has!
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 20 Apr 2018, 05:19

Oh come on, guys! If it's on the internet, it's on the internet. It's not secret.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 20 Apr 2018, 05:21

Ok, you mean twitter, not instagram?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Admin on Fri 20 Apr 2018, 06:50; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Fri 20 Apr 2018, 05:45

Her daughter is super cute!!!
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 20 Apr 2018, 06:54

No idea who the hell Siv Times is or what language they're trying to write in!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=32]IN THE NETWORK APPEARED THE FIRST PHOTOS OF DAUGHTER AMAL AND GEORGE CLOONEY[/size]

magictr | April 19, 2018 | Entertainment | No Comments

Amal Clooney daughter
Paparazzi still did it! In the network appeared the first photos of daughter Amal and George Clooney. If before reporters were able to photograph only closed carrying baby in the hands of a stellar parent, but now the network has got quite good quality portrait of a little girl Ella.
Journalists were caught off guard by Amal when she, along with her mother Baria Alamuddin and 10-month-old (very soon she will be 11 months) daughter in the hands left his townhouse in new York.
But the twin brother of Ella, Alexandra, in this company of women was observed.
Daughter Amal and George Clooney — Ella
It should be noted that although Amal and George are in no hurry to show their children the world, tell the press they are happy.
Ella is very elegant. She has big beautiful eyes. And generally it is similar to Amal.Alexander bigger sisters. He laughs the loudest in the room. It always makes me smile— shared somehow Clooney.
Amal Clooney daughter

In the network already managed to start the debate on the topic “who looks more like Ella’s father or mother,” what do you think?
Who is more like a daughter of George and Amal Clooney?
On Amalina Clunie a little on Amal and George nemnogoe early to judge
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 20 Apr 2018, 06:58

Really can't believe the Mail hasn't found this already!

Splash News

A GDJE JE BRACO?

[size=48]PRVE FOTOGRAFIJE DJEVOJČICE: KĆI AMAL I GEORGEA CLOONEYJA POTPUNO JE NEODOLJIVA[/size]

• 19.04.2018. u 17:11

• Autor:

• Dina Plevnik Hajduk

[size=24]Paparazzi su u New Yorku uspjeli snimiti i Amalinu majku, ali ne i blizance s kojima par trenutno boravi u stanu koji su kupili 2016. godine.

[/size]

[size=19]Već i vrapci na grani znaju da su proljeće 2018. [size=19]George i Amal Clooney
odlučili provesti u New Yorku.
Fotografije slavnog glumca posljednjih se dana nešto rjeđe pojavljuju u medijima dok paparazzi u stopu prate svaki izlazak iz kuće i svaku odjevnu kombinaciju 40-godišnje Amal.
Prije nekoliko dana slavnom paru u posjet je došla i odvjetničina majka, 70-godišnja Baria Alamuddin, hvaljena politička novinarka s bogatim iskustvom u tisku i na televiziji, no blizanci Ella i Alexander sve do ovog tjedna uspjeli su ostati prava misterija.
Čini se da je Amal ipak odlučila da je stiglo vrijeme predstavljanja 10-mjesečnih blizanaca javnosti pa malenu Ellu do automobila odlučila izvesti bez skrivanja. 

[/size][/size]
Splash News
[size][size][size]

[/size][/size][/size]
Splash News
[size][size][size]

Odjevena u dugačku traper haljinu na kopčanje i glomazne srebrne cipele, Amal je vješto baratala crno-žutom nosilicom iz koje je djevojčica znatiželjno promatrala fotografe.

[/size][/size][/size]
Splash News
[size][size][size]

[/size][/size][/size]
Splash News
[size][size][size]

Za poslijepodne s mamom i bakom, koja je prva izašla iz zgrade, Amal je djevojčicu kćerkicu u crvenu majicu, a čini se da su malenoj zasmetale cipele jer su iz kolica provirivale njezine nožice u malim crnim čarapama.

[/size][/size][/size]
Splash News
[size][size][size]

[/size][/size][/size]
Splash News
[size][size][size]

Zašto se curama u izlasku nije pridružio i braco Alexandar, nije poznato.[/size]
[/size][/size]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 20 Apr 2018, 10:02

Very interesting that not one of the major outlets or agencies has touched this.

Obscure agency has picked it up (Hungarian I think but allied to another Russian one)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by hairyhound Fri 20 Apr 2018, 11:08

If you look at these photos really carefully, both kids are there. Look at what is coming out of the door while Amal is carrying Ella outside, another baby carrier. And in one of the photos you can clearly see two babies present. Also, the very last photo posted looks more to be like a boy than a girl.
hairyhound
hairyhound
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 20 Apr 2018, 11:21

Well spotted - the other baby is being carried out the door in the background of the picture.  I guess whoever was carrying him/her managed to not get the baby photographed.

I'm still wondering why Amal didn't put a blanket or something over the car seat for those 15 steps between house and car? She must have known the photographer was there?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 20 Apr 2018, 11:39

Not necessarily, Katie. They tend to lurk in cars if they're not accredited rather than 'doorstep'. It was dark too - I have a feeling they're moving......and could be this pap agency will be sued altho tricky if it's a public street.

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 20 Apr 2018, 11:54

The security may have stopped the paps from taking pictures of Alexander since none have been seen yet.

After Amal is seen the door is partially closed.

If they thought no pap was around it is understandable they would come out and get into the car. 

When I saw the pictures I didn't think moving, I thought they were going home to see daddy. My thinking was we last saw Amal on the Tuesday. I also was thinking George must be missing them and since they don't like being a part for too long, it is time to go to him.

I am probably wrong and we will see her on her way to work today. Lol I have been wrong before.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kheflin2 Fri 20 Apr 2018, 12:13

My first thought was I hope Amal doesnt trip over her Maxi dress coming down those stairs....weird choice of outfit.   Second...I really cant tell if the baby is a boy or girl.   The baby is wearing jeans and a red shirt....so it could be Ella or Alexander.   In the doorway...it looks like a stroller being brought out...it has wheels.   Amal had to have known the photographers are out there...they have been there for the last couple of weeks.   She choose not to cover up her baby....it would have been very easy to lay a blanket over the top or have a zip up cover to hide the baby's face.  Also..her Mom's picture is in the daylight....the picture of Amal are at night....

Kheflin2
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 20 Apr 2018, 12:20

The picture of Amal's mother is from Tuesday. On another site that is the date it is taken.

I don't see a stroller or wheels just Amal with the carrier and I'm guessing the nanny with the other carrier.

I think the assumption that, that is Ella is because George and everyone says she has Amal's big eyes.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 20 Apr 2018, 12:45

It may be a stroller being carried out of the door behind, but it also could be the other twin in the baby seat.  The back of the baby seats have a round shape that in an uncertain light could look like a wheel.

I think all the pictures of the baby with Amal are the same child - unless she's dressing them identically.  There's no way of telling a boy from a girl at that age from one picture.  

I really don't think it's possible she didn't know the photos were being taken.

party animal - not! wrote:Very interesting that not one of the major outlets or agencies has touched this.
I'm wondering if there's a fierce bidding war going on for the exclusive? That would explain the delay

Ohhhh, I'm so excited to see the pictures!! Can't wait for everyone to be online so we can chat about it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 20 Apr 2018, 13:06

Amal doesn't look happy when she see's the Pap.

It is obvious she saw the pap but kept walking to the car. I doubt she knew this one was there though for the reasons Pan stated .

Would there be a bidding war if the pictures are already released, or is the thought there are more?

Last edited by annemarie on Fri 20 Apr 2018, 13:14; edited 2 times in total

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 20 Apr 2018, 13:10

The original Instagram link I saw seemed to be from Russia. Could that be part of why the mainstream press hasn't picked up the photos? Politics, and all that? Or maybe they just don't want to tangle with G&A? I can't think they'll be happy about this - although it had to happen sometime.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 20 Apr 2018, 13:18

I think Amal and her security took a chance and were wrong it happens.

As for covering the baby, she isn't little and I think keeping her peaceful and happy on the car ride, out weighed the thought of a pap getting a shot.

In a correct world the paps would respect Amal and George's wishes and not take pictures of the kids.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 20 Apr 2018, 13:31

annemarie wrote:Would there be a bidding war if the pictures are already released, or is the thought there are more?
But the pictures aren't really out yet - only one or two obscure websites. And us. It could also be that the Clooney's are bidding for the pictures too, to keep them from being printed.

LizzyNY wrote: I can't think they'll be happy about this - although it had to happen sometime.
I'll bet there's a load of screaming going on at the moment.

It seems so silly to me: the paps have tried everything - including breaking into the home in Como last year - to get shots of the kids and then Amal just walks straight past a photographer on a street in front of her home where there've been paparazzi every day for weeks.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Fri 20 Apr 2018, 13:32

What Would He SayPS....I think is would be nice if the press tried a different tack....maybe a picture of her taking a baby for a stroll....as far as the car....obvs....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Fri 20 Apr 2018, 13:35

From my lips to Gods ear.... wish I’d said both babies.... anyways.....

I’M IN LOVE..... THAT IS ONE GORGEOUS BABY!!!

ADORABLE IN EVERYWAY XOXO 
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 20 Apr 2018, 13:38

All was
And keeps being
Absurd
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Fri 20 Apr 2018, 13:45

Tut tut IM .... all babies are blessings....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Kheflin2 Fri 20 Apr 2018, 13:47

Sorry..i believe they knew the photographers were there..that is the security guards job......Also..it has been cool in New York...look at Amal wearing long sleeves....why she didnt have a blanket over the carrier is her decision..once the baby was secured in the car, the blanket could be removed for the car ride......I dont think we will hear complaints....this is unfortunately/fortunately the life they have chosen and the kids would eventually be seen.   They have done a great job...10 months of keeping them away from the press excluding a couple of blurry pictures.

Kheflin2
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 20 Apr 2018, 14:01

Let's look at this whole thing , now just my crude observations. 

They weren't papped arriving in New York but we know they were here for a while.l

We have only seen photos of them leaving the house or at a restaurant none of Amal at

the school or U.N.. My guess they made a deal they knew the paps would find them so

made a deal with the legal paps if that's  term. You can take pictures of us at these times all you like

but we are left a lone the rest of the day. Now the paps get what they want and George and Amal can get on

with their life undisturbed. The paps know they can sell the pictures and make money no problem.

The pap who got the shot of the baby was probably not a part of the deal. As for the security if pan is right

there is no law against sitting in your car on a public street. They saw Amal come out and took the shots.

Like I said this is just my guess as to what has been happening.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 20 Apr 2018, 14:05

I can understand their wanting to keep the twins out of the public eye but I wonder if not releasing any photos of them only makes them more of a target.

There are a lot of celebrities in the city. For the most part they go about their business relatively freely because they're not trying to hide. If the paps know they can get a picture of them fairly easily they don't chase them around all the time and they don't stalk them for pictures of their kids.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 20 Apr 2018, 14:08

It's possible, but I think even if George and Amal had released pictures, the twins would still be targets for paparazzi.  Who doesn't want to see how the grow and change over time?  I'd love to see tons of pictures of them and I'd guess I'm not the only one.

Just thinking . . . perhaps the DM won't use these because I think there's a law in the UK about publishing pictures of minors if you don't have permission?

Also thinking more on this: the photos are taken in early evening perhaps? But there's still a lot of light on Amal and in one pic you can see her shadow against the house. It doesn't look like flash photo but there's enough light for a good shot and it's taken reasonably close up. I think she hoped that the deep hood of the carrier would hide Ella from the photographer - and she was right, until the photographer came up behind her and got the shot. I would guess that at that point security stepped in between the photographer and Amal and that's why there's no pictures of the other twin. While the paparazzi have the legal right to be on the street, the security guard also has the legal right to be there and accidentally on purpose block any more pictures being taken. Just speculating here.

Last edited by Admin on Fri 20 Apr 2018, 14:26; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 20 Apr 2018, 14:17

I just think that George and Amals wishes as far as their children should be respected.

I don't think one or two pictures will satisfy the paps , if pictures of the parent's sell the babies will

sell just as well if not more. I remember seeing pictures of Suri cruise and the paps were horrible.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 20 Apr 2018, 14:35

Katie - They have a law like that in California, too so I guess we won't see any pictures of the twins from there unless G&A release them.

Annemarie - Tons of celebrities live here and go about their lives fairly unnoticed - even the really big stars. We might occasionally see a photo of a star out and about with their child/children, but I really don't think they're stalked for photos of their kids. It just happens that they're spotted, so a photo is taken.

I understand they want privacy for their kids. If I was in their shoes I'd be furious. But I think the more fuss celebrities make about photos of their kids, the more demand they create. Maybe just hire great security and let the rest of it slide - unless it becomes really intrusive.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 20 Apr 2018, 14:46

Here is the California law that was passed

[size=34]California Passes New Paparazzi Drone Law To Protect Celebrity Children

By Jeff Stone @JeffStone500 
10/01/14 AT 9:04 AM

[/size]
[size]

Actress Kristen Bell and her then-fiancé and now-husband, Dax Shepard, at the 2012 premiere of their film "Hit and Run".
 Photo: Reuters 
California lawmakers have passed a new privacy law that will make it illegal for members of the paparazzi to use drones to take celebrity photographs. The legislation, signed at the same time as an anti-“revenge porn” law, aims to protect privacy for all members of the general public, though Hollywood stars are expected to be best protected by this measure.
Governor Jerry Brown signed the law Tuesday, addressing a lingering concern among privacy advocates that civilians will take pictures of other civilians as a consequence of unregulated drone activity. Brown’s signature came two days after he vetoed a similar bill, which would have created stricter guidelines for police use of drones for surveillance purposes. That bill would have forced police to obtain a warrant before using a drone except in emergency situations such as a hostage crisis or a fire; however, Brown opposed the law on the grounds that the exceptions were too narrow.
The California law comes after a growing number of celebrities have clashed with the paparazzi for taking photos of their children. Actress Kristen Bell and her husband, actor Dax Shepard, who are expecting their second child, as well as other celebrities like Halle Berry have repeated the term “pedorazzi” to characterize the media's obsession with their children and the media's insistence that the photos are allowed under freedom of the press.
“If it sounds nasty, that’s because it is nasty,” Bell said of the new term, according to USA Today. “Razzi never used to hunt kids but with all the magazines and blogs looking for picture content right now, things have gotten out of hand because there is a lot of money to be made … at the expense of little kids who didn’t sign up for this.”
Gov. Brown also signed a law permitting victims of revenge porn to seek compensation in civil court and to seek a restraining order to have photos of themselves removed from the Internet. Revenge porn, when a spurned lover posts a nude or sexual photo of an ex online to embarrass them, has been the subject of a number of state laws, though California’s law now includes selfies and sets a jail term of up to six months for any violators.
“Rather than having to argue in court on the grounds of  invasion of privacy … lawyers can now pursue relief by directly showing the images were sent without the consent of the victim,” the bill's author, Bob Wieckowski, told Agence France-Presse. 
[/size]

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Fri 20 Apr 2018, 15:20

So, I'm confused. It looks to be late evening, but Amal has sunglasses on her head. She has on long sleeves and relatively heavy fabric, but the baby is in a tank top and no jacket/sweater.

How difficult would it have been to pull down the carrier cover or throw a blanket over it for the short walk to the car? The answer is, not difficult at all. (BTW, the belt on the carrier is supposed to have the upper restraint pulled to the chest.)

But here's my real question: If she has security with her, how was a photographer allowed to come up behind her to snap the pictures??? There is a guy standing literally next to her, not paying any attention to the angle from which the pics were taken. What kind of security is that?

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 20 Apr 2018, 15:33

This is just my thoughts, like I said it is probably better to get the baby in the car covering her might have caused a problem.

Amal would know her child's disposition and what would make her upset. Even at this age we pick our battles. 

Though that may sound silly to some here. No one wants to be in a car with a crying baby for a long period heck not even for a short period. 

And definitely not if one is going to set the other off that would be a miserable ride even for a short distance.

There are babies who don't like to be carried facing backwards , you have to carry them facing forward so they can see.

Lol, they rule even before they can speak.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Fri 20 Apr 2018, 15:56

Can we just focus on the child and don't turn this into another occasion to criticize Amal?

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Fri 20 Apr 2018, 16:07

Smile      Cool      I love you
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 20 Apr 2018, 16:41

That would be nice .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 20 Apr 2018, 16:43

If she looks so much like Amal, I can't wait to see mini George.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Fri 20 Apr 2018, 17:00

Me too. 
I mean, I know that they'll probably already hate the paps, but I'm just so curious.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Fri 20 Apr 2018, 17:09

Maybe, if these laws exist in NYC as well, that's the reason why the pics were published in Russia, outside of the States. I'm not sure if a news agency or magazine has to check the liability of a pic offered to them, but I've noticed that legionmedia quite often were the first ones to publish and offer pics especially of Amal. If there is an agreement between George and Amal and the press about respecting their wish for their kids' privacy, does that include every pap around the globe who's trying to get a pic of them? And everyone walking by as well, cause as we know, everybody has a smartphone with a quite good camera now and is able to take quite good pics.

I'm not sure if thepress was satisfied if George and Amal had published one pic of the kids. I've said it last summer after the four were pictured in Laglio: If you remember their wedding, they offered the press loads of pics driving around in Venice ahead of and after their wedding, they also published pics of the ceremony itself shortly afterwards. But somebody still shot and sold pics of their after-wedding brunch...

I'm not sure if Amal noticed that she's been photographed with the baby or not. I also don't know why she didn't cover the baby. Maybe she simply didn't care being caught...
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 20 Apr 2018, 17:50

I don't know why she didn't cover the baby, thinking more about the fact that it's been fairly cold here, especially at night. Maybe they believe in the Scandinavian practice I read about recently where they put the babies outside even on really cold days. It's believed to be healthier and to get the kids used to the climate. - Or maybe she figured it's just a few steps to the car so it was't necessary. IDK.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 20 Apr 2018, 18:00

Lizzy I read something like that about the British and their kids in the winter.

I don't know if it's true or not, maybe Pan or someone else  could say . 

I on the other hand if my kids didn't have to go out they weren't out in the cold .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 20 Apr 2018, 18:02

IMO the photographer could have been some distance
away, with the type of lenses high quality cameras have these days.

It does seem to me to be a failure of the security
around Amal on that occasion.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 20 Apr 2018, 18:40

She's looking right at the photographer, and they're using lights - she had to have known he (I'm assuming it was a guy) was there.

A blanket over the cot for the few seconds it takes to walk to the car would have stopped this, but you know, no one's perfect and we all have those moments when we just space out on what we were supposed to be doing that, with hindsight, are so bloody obviously going to go wrong.

If she was moving out or just flying to Italy to be with George, she probably had a million and one things to do and thought she could wing it with the paparazzo and the hood of the cot. If the security guy had been on the ball the photog wouldn't have been able to get the shot. If only, if only, if only. Upshot: shit happens.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next