George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
hey i see some of the same " faces" here EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
hey i see some of the same " faces" here EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
hey i see some of the same " faces" here EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
hey i see some of the same " faces" here EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
hey i see some of the same " faces" here EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
hey i see some of the same " faces" here EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
hey i see some of the same " faces" here EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
hey i see some of the same " faces" here EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
hey i see some of the same " faces" here EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

hey i see some of the same " faces" here

+2
lucy
Katiedot
6 posters

Go down

hey i see some of the same " faces" here Empty hey i see some of the same " faces" here

Post by Guest Tue 28 Jun 2011, 05:21

I decided to venture into different territory and I see some of the same " faces" over here

Coolio

Hello!

I TRY to look at the Imdb once in a blue moon and then wonder why i even went there.. OY.
It's like "As The Clooney Turns" over there

Laughing out loud

Back to top Go down

hey i see some of the same " faces" here Empty Re: hey i see some of the same " faces" here

Post by Katiedot Tue 28 Jun 2011, 06:28

Hello there and welcome!

Yes, the world of George Clooney fans is a small one and you'll find plenty of friendly faces, old and new here!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

hey i see some of the same " faces" here Empty Re: hey i see some of the same " faces" here

Post by lucy Tue 28 Jun 2011, 12:05

Welcome Olivia dawn, were funnier than the IMDb posters, cause all of us have sense of humors.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Tue 28 Jun 2011, 15:06

Welcome! I'm not part of the 'gang' but I wanted to welcome you anyway. Smile
sandwiches
sandwiches
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 28 Jun 2011, 19:12

Ooh, I think that at 146 posts and counting you most certainly qualify as one of the gang now! What does everyone else think?

I'll have our membership secretary contact you to collect your subs, to set a date for your initiation rite and of course to teach you the secret handshake, knock and password.

"Not part of the gang" my arse!! Where would we be without our Sandwiches???!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 28 Jun 2011, 19:30

I think just ONE post qualifies as part of the gang!! Lots of happy

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Jun 2011, 19:57

@Olivia Dawn I like your face! Welcome!

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Tue 28 Jun 2011, 20:29

lol Katie! I meant part of the IMDB gang. I should have been more specific. Wink
sandwiches
sandwiches

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Jun 2011, 22:07

Thanks for the warm welcomes and i picked it because i thought she kinda looked like me Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 29 Jun 2011, 02:30

Welcome Olivia!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Wed 29 Jun 2011, 14:50

You can still be part of the gang at IMDB......all you apparently need is one person.......just start working on those multiple personalities and BANG! Lots of happy there you are! you're part of the gang!

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 29 Jun 2011, 15:31

@bellybaby, sometimes while trying to read a thread on IMDb I have to keep checking to see who posted the comment, then I remember it's someone having a conversation with themselves IMO.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 29 Jun 2011, 17:24

It's someone who posts a comment, then agrees with that comment, then agrees with the person agreeing.

It's downright odd.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Wed 29 Jun 2011, 17:40

Katiedot wrote:It's someone who posts a comment, then agrees with that comment, then agrees with the person agreeing.

It's downright odd.

Online version of talking to yourself.

Someone's got way too much time on their hands.
sandwiches
sandwiches

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 29 Jun 2011, 18:28

@sandwiches, or because they couldn't get another person to respond, so they made one up and now after months have passed they've either forgotten the other poster is made up, or its become a habit to post a reply. LOL just read what I typed-what Katie said with less words!!!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down