George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George heading home to LA last night from Toronto EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George heading home to LA last night from Toronto EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George heading home to LA last night from Toronto EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George heading home to LA last night from Toronto EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George heading home to LA last night from Toronto EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George heading home to LA last night from Toronto EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George heading home to LA last night from Toronto EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George heading home to LA last night from Toronto EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George heading home to LA last night from Toronto EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George heading home to LA last night from Toronto

4 posters

Go down

George heading home to LA last night from Toronto Empty George heading home to LA last night from Toronto

Post by party animal - not! Mon 11 Sep 2017, 16:13

profimedia.cz/search/clooney and go to page 2 of pix

He has been absolutely everywhere these past couple of days........back to waking up every three hours and hoping one of them will take the bottle...

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George heading home to LA last night from Toronto Empty Re: George heading home to LA last night from Toronto

Post by carolhathaway Mon 11 Sep 2017, 17:06

It's now on page 6, but when you scroll through the pics, it's the ones where he's back in his 'jeans and navy-blue shirt' uniform. Thanks for posting, PAN!
You're right, during the past days he was able to get more sleep, but I'm sure he missed his family deeply...
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

George heading home to LA last night from Toronto Empty Re: George heading home to LA last night from Toronto

Post by it's me Mon 11 Sep 2017, 21:17

New boots !?

AmazingĀ Razz

Grey
Green

scratch
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 11 Sep 2017, 22:17

I see his LA bodyguard was with him.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down