George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney Says the Biggest Change about Fatherhood Is ‘How Little Control I Actually Have’ EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney Says the Biggest Change about Fatherhood Is ‘How Little Control I Actually Have’ EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney Says the Biggest Change about Fatherhood Is ‘How Little Control I Actually Have’ EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney Says the Biggest Change about Fatherhood Is ‘How Little Control I Actually Have’ EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney Says the Biggest Change about Fatherhood Is ‘How Little Control I Actually Have’ EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney Says the Biggest Change about Fatherhood Is ‘How Little Control I Actually Have’ EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney Says the Biggest Change about Fatherhood Is ‘How Little Control I Actually Have’ EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney Says the Biggest Change about Fatherhood Is ‘How Little Control I Actually Have’ EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney Says the Biggest Change about Fatherhood Is ‘How Little Control I Actually Have’ EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney Says the Biggest Change about Fatherhood Is ‘How Little Control I Actually Have’

+5
carolhathaway
it's me
Katiedot
annemarie
Sevens
9 posters

Go down

George Clooney Says the Biggest Change about Fatherhood Is ‘How Little Control I Actually Have’ Empty George Clooney Says the Biggest Change about Fatherhood Is ‘How Little Control I Actually Have’

Post by Sevens Sun 10 Sep 2017, 01:56

George Clooney Says the Biggest Change about Fatherhood Is ‘How Little Control I Actually Have’
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

George Clooney Says the Biggest Change about Fatherhood Is ‘How Little Control I Actually Have’ Empty Re: George Clooney Says the Biggest Change about Fatherhood Is ‘How Little Control I Actually Have’

Post by annemarie Sun 10 Sep 2017, 03:09

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

George Clooney is still marveling over his status as a new dad.
The actor-turned-director opened up about his life with newborn twins — Alexander and Ella, both 3 months — when he attended the premiere of his new movie, Suburbicon, at the Toronto International Film Festival on Saturday.
“I’m so excited,” Clooney, 56, told PEOPLE on the red carpet about his children. When asked what was the most surprising thing about fatherhood, he said it was the complete lack of control.
how much I thought I had in control and how little control I actually have,” he said. “I have none! I think everybody quickly realizes that.”
Clooney’s wife, human-rights lawyer Amal, sat out this premiere, although she was on-hand last weekend when they attended the Venice Film Festival. However, Clooney was quick to admit that his daughter, Ella, looks like her mom.

“My daughter looks exactly like Amal,” he said. “She has big beautiful eyes … It’s incredible.”
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][url=https://pinterest.com/pin/create/button/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fpeople.com%2Fbabies%2Fgeorge-clooney-no-control-twins-alexander-ella%2F&media=https%3A%2F%2Fpeopledotcom.files.wordpress.com%2F2017%2F09%2Fgettyimages-845028956.jpg%3Fw%3D3184&description=George Pimentel%2FWireImage][/url]GEORGE PIMENTEL/WIREIMAGE
Clooney — who directed, co-wrote and produced alongside longtime collaborators the Coen brothers — was joined at the premiere by the film’s star Julianne Moore. The project also stars Matt Damon, but he did not attend Saturday’s premiere.
RELATED: Matt Damon Reveals How George Clooney Told Him About Amal’s Pregnancy: ‘I Almost Started Crying’

[size=14][size=14]Massachusetts Auto Mechanic Spends His Final Days Repairing Bikes for Kids in Need: ‘I Can Improve Kids’ Lives’

Robert Charland Is Our Thursday Hero Of the Week

[/size][/size]
Pause

Mute

Current Time1:39

/

Duration Time3:49
[size][size]
Loaded: 0%

Progress: 0%

[/size][/size]

Fullscreen

Clooney and Damon had a blast at the Venice Film Festival premiering the film last week and later partied at the same venue where the Clooneys held a reception for their guests when they got married in 2014. The two stars are close friends — and Clooney revealed to Damon on the set of the film last year that Amal was expecting twins.
Suburbicon is a dark comedy about a white suburban town that’s rocked with racial tension when an African-American family moves in. It is slated to hit theaters on Oct. 27.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

George Clooney Says the Biggest Change about Fatherhood Is ‘How Little Control I Actually Have’ Empty Re: George Clooney Says the Biggest Change about Fatherhood Is ‘How Little Control I Actually Have’

Post by Katiedot Sun 10 Sep 2017, 03:43

So weird to hear George say "my daughter" isn't it? I still can't get over it!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 10 Sep 2017, 08:43

Crying or Very sad Me too
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Sun 10 Sep 2017, 08:43

Katie,
I'm still confused to hear him using words like 'daughter', 'son' and 'dad', not so much 'kid' because he'd used this word often when talking child actors in his movies.
But I thought exactly the same as you when I read 'My daughter looks exactly like Amal's...
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 10 Sep 2017, 11:27

Yes for that moment it was like wow George has kids.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 10 Sep 2017, 11:57

I love these photos of him shouting with the crowd.

I remember him doing this at TIFF's 'Our Brand Is Crisis' premiere - he was really happy because he'd heard that Amal had got out of Male safely...........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 10 Sep 2017, 13:02

Katiedot wrote:So weird to hear George say "my daughter" isn't it?  I still can't get over it!
It's almost as strange as hearing him say "my wife". I'm still getting used to that! Somehow, "my daughter" or "my kids" still seems more believable. Smile
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 10 Sep 2017, 13:45

Great pic !!!

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla co. Sun 10 Sep 2017, 13:52

Katiedot wrote:So weird to hear George say "my daughter" isn't it?  I still can't get over it!

I know. I have known this about an hour and it sinks in Wink

Carla co.
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 10 Sep 2017, 13:55

Please 
Tell me

No other premiere soon

Right ?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 10 Sep 2017, 14:17

It's  me the American premiere is at the end of October I think. He will probably be
doing  promotion for the movie until then. I am hoping to see him on Ellen.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 10 Sep 2017, 14:25

They're guaranteed to be on Jimmy Kimmel with Matt Damon.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 10 Sep 2017, 14:40

Thanks Sevens.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by benex Sun 10 Sep 2017, 14:47

he is showing the pictures of his twins!!!! <3
benex
benex
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by benex Sun 10 Sep 2017, 14:53

interesting articles about selling the pictures of the twins:

benex
benex
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 10 Sep 2017, 14:55

Of course there's mentions about.that.in the Toronto reports.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 10 Sep 2017, 15:46

..........so somebody tried to get into the Cipriani to photo them too........

Very sweet that they want to keep them to themselves as long as possible because they're theirs........his face is a picture

PS US release date: October 27
UK November 24

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 10 Sep 2017, 16:24

He is a proud daddy. It is a shame people won't respect their wishes and leave the
babies alone. I hope that someday there will be a law passed that makes it against the law to take pictures of celebrity children without the parents consent. I think the magazines that buy these photos should have to pay a huge fine maybe if they have to pay more in fines than they pay for the pictures this will stop.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down