George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Baria About the Babies' Birth and their Emotions EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Baria About the Babies' Birth and their Emotions EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Baria About the Babies' Birth and their Emotions EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Baria About the Babies' Birth and their Emotions EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Baria About the Babies' Birth and their Emotions EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Baria About the Babies' Birth and their Emotions EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Baria About the Babies' Birth and their Emotions EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Baria About the Babies' Birth and their Emotions EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Baria About the Babies' Birth and their Emotions EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Baria About the Babies' Birth and their Emotions

5 posters

Go down

Baria About the Babies' Birth and their Emotions Empty Baria About the Babies' Birth and their Emotions

Post by carolhathaway Fri 09 Jun 2017, 17:05

CELEBRITIESENTERTAINMENTLIFESTYLERELATIONSHIPSFASHION & BEAUTYVIDEODISCUSSION BOARDCOMPETITIONSSHOPPING

YOU ARE HERE :  HOME  CELEBRITIES  CELEBRITY NEWS

George and Amal Clooney so contented after twins' arrivalGeorge and Amal Clooney are "so happy and contended" after welcoming their twins and look like they've been parents "for their whole lives", according to Amal's mother Baria Alamuddin.

STUMBLE SHARE SHARE TWEET PIN

9 June 2017

George and Amal Clooney are "so happy and contended" after welcoming their twins.

The 'Monuments Men' star and the human rights lawyer welcomed Alexander and Ella into the world earlier this week and Amal's mother Baria Alamuddin says the couple are settling into parenthood well and look like they've been parents "for their whole lives".

She said: "Oh my god, Amal and George were so beautiful, they were so happy, so contented.

"You just look at them and you feel like they've been a mother and father for their whole lives."

And Baria admits it was a "beautiful feeling" seeing the "joy" on Amal and George's faces when the babies arrived.

She added to People magazine "Seeing these two angels, these stunningly beautiful babies ... cuddled together, and seeing the joy on Amal and George's faces, it's one of those deeply felt beautiful feelings you can't express in words.

"[It brought us] almost unrealistic pure joy [and left me feeling like] the most blessed human being on earth."

It comes after George's father Nick revealed the twins have the same nose as the Hollywood actor.

He said: "George, well, his eyes were glazed so I'm not sure that he was sober. We'll figure that out! Nina swears they have George's nose. I don't know what that means ...

"They have enough on their plate to have some visiting grandparents coming in to London. So we'll leave that one entirely up to them ...

"[Amal] was telling us last week that she is as big as a house. Of course, for her, that's a very small house. But she's great ... Just as I, George married up."
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Baria About the Babies' Birth and their Emotions Empty Re: Baria About the Babies' Birth and their Emotions

Post by party animal - not! Fri 09 Jun 2017, 17:14

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Baria About the Babies' Birth and their Emotions Empty Re: Baria About the Babies' Birth and their Emotions

Post by Donnamarie Fri 09 Jun 2017, 17:40

It's terrific that everyone is so happy. i can't wait to see pictures of the new family Give Flowers2
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 09 Jun 2017, 18:05

It is an amazing feeling to see and hold your children for the first time, it must have been incredible for George and Amal but even more so for George as he didn't think he would be a father.

His life has changed in so many good ways I'm so happy for them.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Fri 09 Jun 2017, 22:03

If I could bottle a feeling, the one I would choose without hesitation is the feeling I have experienced over (thankfully) many times in the elevator at several maternity hospital's.....there is to me no feeling like the joy charged adrenaline that courses through your veins in anticipation of that very first meet....The little hero who made it to this side...and then decided to go to sleep, and poop and be amazing...
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 09 Jun 2017, 22:18

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down