George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
The definitive George and Amal Clooney baby thread - Page 12 EmptyToday at 15:34 by party animal - not!

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The definitive George and Amal Clooney baby thread - Page 12 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The definitive George and Amal Clooney baby thread - Page 12 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The definitive George and Amal Clooney baby thread - Page 12 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The definitive George and Amal Clooney baby thread - Page 12 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The definitive George and Amal Clooney baby thread - Page 12 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The definitive George and Amal Clooney baby thread - Page 12 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The definitive George and Amal Clooney baby thread - Page 12 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The definitive George and Amal Clooney baby thread - Page 12 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The definitive George and Amal Clooney baby thread

+26
iamnoone
benex
catwoman
Tulips
hathaross
Jenn
hairyhound
Joanna
amaretti
melbert
Missa
Katiedot
Way2Old4Dis
Alisonfan
PigPen
Ragnar
it's me
What Would He Say
Fingersandtoes
LizzyNY
annemarie
ladybugcngc
Sevens
carolhathaway
Donnamarie
party animal - not!
30 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The definitive George and Amal Clooney baby thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The definitive George and Amal Clooney baby thread

Post by Katiedot Tue 04 Apr 2017, 09:46

ladybugcngc wrote:  it's reasonable To believe George Clooney is expecting a child with Amal.  
No, it's unreasonable to believe anything else. Sigh.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

The definitive George and Amal Clooney baby thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The definitive George and Amal Clooney baby thread

Post by benex Wed 05 Apr 2017, 20:58

[size=36]GEORGE CLOONEY'S TWINS WILL HAVE A LOVING DAD! AMAL'S HUSBAND CAN'T WAIT TO BE A FATHER[/size]

By Melissa Siegel April 05, 2017 1:14 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Photo: Splash News
George Clooney has been doting on Amal during her pregnancy. He's protecting the twins and helping Amal prepare for the babies' arrival. So we're sure he'll be a loving father!

George Clooney can't wait to become a father. And he has made Amal and their unborn twins his top priority.
The Clooneys have been spending a lot of time together during the final months of Amal's pregnancy. In February, they attended the Cesar Awards in Paris. And while there, they enjoyed a romantic dinner at Lapérouse, owned by George's friend Grégory Lentz. "Amal is amazing," the owner told People. "She is just lovely. He’s happier than I’ve ever seen him. They’re completely, fully in love."
ARE GEORGE AND AMAL HAVING A BOY AND A GIRL? UPDATE ...

More recently, Amal and George Clooney went for a walk in the English countryside. They were photographed hand-in-hand alongside the river Thames.
In fact, Amal has traveled a lot during her pregnancy. She recently spoke at the United Nations, and she gave a speech at London's Chatham House about war crimes. But George knows that it's important to protect Amal and the twins. So they will not go to any dangerous places that could put the babies at risk.

Amal and George Clooney attended the Cesar Awards in February (Photo: Starface / Splash News).

"We decided to be much more responsible, to avoid the danger," George said in February. "I won’t go to South Sudan any more or the Congo, Amal will no longer go to Iraq and she’ll avoid places where she knows she isn’t welcome."
And whether they are at home or on the road, George is giving Amal everything she needs. "She is doing really great," he said. "She is amazing. I don’t have anything to do. There is nothing I can do to help, but make tea and stuff.
HOW GEORGE FEELS ABOUT BECOMING A FATHER AT 56 ...
George is also making sure to prepare for the twins' arrival. He and Amal even did a bit of baby shopping when they were in Paris. They specifically looked at "cribs and nursery furniture" at the Baudou boutique. "The visit was brief — maybe 20 minutes — but she took information and said she’d be in touch," a staff member said of Amal. "She was very friendly and very, very elegant. [George] asked some questions, wanted to know a few details. He was very nice, really simple, very easy."
The couple is getting ready for Amal's due date in other ways, as well. George recently told Extra that he has practiced swaddling. And he and Amal have already picked out the London hospital where she will give birth. They also have a backup hospital in New York in case they are in NYC when she goes into labor.

Throughout her pregnancy, Amal CLooney has continued to speak out against human rights violations around the world (Photo: Splash News).

But Amal and George still have some work to do. Specifically, they have to pick out names for the twins. Yet George said that they may not decide the names until after the babies are born.
"Because I've had friends pick out names around their parents and then it becomes... whatever name you pick they're like, ‘Oh, I don't like that,'" he told E! News. "That guy's a prime minister… Can't name her Susan. You remember your Aunt Susan?'"
WHEN IS AMAL'S DUE DATE? DETAILS ...
There are two names that Amal has already vetoed, however. "My wife says I can't name them Casa and Amigos," he said, referencing his Casamigos tequila company. "That's the one thing I'm not allowed to do. It was just a thought. I mean, you know, it's a family business."
What do you think George and Amal will name their twins? Let us know your take in the comments section below!
benex
benex
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Thu 06 Apr 2017, 00:01

benex wrote:[size=36]GEORGE CLOONEY'S TWINS WILL HAVE A LOVING DAD! AMAL'S HUSBAND CAN'T WAIT TO BE A FATHER[/size]

By Melissa Siegel April 05, 2017 1:14 PM

Photo: Splash News
George Clooney has been doting on Amal during her pregnancy. He's protecting the twins and helping Amal prepare for the babies' arrival. So we're sure he'll be a loving father!

George Clooney can't wait to become a father. And he has made Amal and their unborn twins his top priority.
The Clooneys have been spending a lot of time together during the final months of Amal's pregnancy. In February, they attended the Cesar Awards in Paris. And while there, they enjoyed a romantic dinner at Lapérouse, owned by George's friend Grégory Lentz. "Amal is amazing," the owner told People. "She is just lovely. He’s happier than I’ve ever seen him. They’re completely, fully in love."
ARE GEORGE AND AMAL HAVING A BOY AND A GIRL? UPDATE ...

More recently, Amal and George Clooney went for a walk in the English countryside. They were photographed hand-in-hand alongside the river Thames.
In fact, Amal has traveled a lot during her pregnancy. She recently spoke at the United Nations, and she gave a speech at London's Chatham House about war crimes. But George knows that it's important to protect Amal and the twins. So they will not go to any dangerous places that could put the babies at risk.

Amal and George Clooney attended the Cesar Awards in February (Photo: Starface / Splash News).

"We decided to be much more responsible, to avoid the danger," George said in February. "I won’t go to South Sudan any more or the Congo, Amal will no longer go to Iraq and she’ll avoid places where she knows she isn’t welcome."
And whether they are at home or on the road, George is giving Amal everything she needs. "She is doing really great," he said. "She is amazing. I don’t have anything to do. There is nothing I can do to help, but make tea and stuff.
HOW GEORGE FEELS ABOUT BECOMING A FATHER AT 56 ...
George is also making sure to prepare for the twins' arrival. He and Amal even did a bit of baby shopping when they were in Paris. They specifically looked at "cribs and nursery furniture" at the Baudou boutique. "The visit was brief — maybe 20 minutes — but she took information and said she’d be in touch," a staff member said of Amal. "She was very friendly and very, very elegant. [George] asked some questions, wanted to know a few details. He was very nice, really simple, very easy."
The couple is getting ready for Amal's due date in other ways, as well. George recently told Extra that he has practiced swaddling. And he and Amal have already picked out the London hospital where she will give birth. They also have a backup hospital in New York in case they are in NYC when she goes into labor.

Throughout her pregnancy, Amal CLooney has continued to speak out against human rights violations around the world (Photo: Splash News).

But Amal and George still have some work to do. Specifically, they have to pick out names for the twins. Yet George said that they may not decide the names until after the babies are born.
"Because I've had friends pick out names around their parents and then it becomes... whatever name you pick they're like, ‘Oh, I don't like that,'" he told E! News. "That guy's a prime minister… Can't name her Susan. You remember your Aunt Susan?'"
WHEN IS AMAL'S DUE DATE? DETAILS ...
There are two names that Amal has already vetoed, however. "My wife says I can't name them Casa and Amigos," he said, referencing his Casamigos tequila company. "That's the one thing I'm not allowed to do. It was just a thought. I mean, you know, it's a family business."
What do you think George and Amal will name their twins? Let us know your take in the comments section below!
I think only George Clooney the Actor would suggest to his wife they can name the "twins" Casa and Amigos.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 06 Apr 2017, 05:12

And he and Amal have already picked out the London hospital where she will give birth. They also have a backup hospital in New York in case they are in NYC when she goes into labor.
I guess they plan to continue travelling between london and new york for a little while yet?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Thu 06 Apr 2017, 13:32

PEOPLE exclusive update on their babymoon:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=37]George and Amal Clooney’s Babymoon: How They’re Counting Down to Twins[/size]

BY MIA MCNIECE

George and Amal Clooney’s Babymoon: How They’re Counting Down to Twins
George and Amal Clooney seem to be savoring their last few months of peace and quiet

George and Amal Clooney seem to be savoring their last few months of peace and quiet before the Clooney household gets much livelier this summer, when they’ll be welcoming twins.
The couple looked happy and relaxed as they strolled hand in hand near their manor in the English countryside on March 31.

“Everything’s going well with Amal’s pregnancy,” a source tells PEOPLE.
In February, the couple enjoyed a trip to Paris for the César Awards, where George was honored. While in the City of Love, they had an intimate candlelit dinner at the historic restaurant Lapérouse. Restaurant owner Grégory Lentz, who has known George, 55, since 2011, tells PEOPLE, “Amal is amazing. She is just lovely. He’s happier than I’ve ever seen him.”
Lentz adds, “They’re completely, fully in love.”
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]VANTAGENEWS/AKM-GSI[url=https://pinterest.com/pin/create/button/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fpeople.com%2Fbabies%2Fgeorge-clooney-amal-pregnant-twins-babymoon%2F&media=https%3A%2F%2Fpeopledotcom.files.wordpress.com%2F2017%2F04%2Fspl1450112_0111.jpg%3Fw%3D1293&description=Gotcha Images%2FSplash News][/url]GOTCHA IMAGES/SPLASH NEWS

Pregnant Amal Clooney Steps Out to Support Husband George at César Awards in Paris
Jet-setting doesn’t stop for Amal Clooney in pregnancy!

While in Paris, they also made time to do a little shopping for the twins at Baudou, a boutique specializing in handmade layette and stylish nursery furnishings.
During their 20-minute stop at the shop, a staffer told PEOPLE, Amal, 39, “was looking exclusively at cribs and nursery furniture” and George was “very nice, really simple, very easy. He was in jeans and a jacket, like any other expectant father we see on the weekend.”

And while the couple seem relaxed about what lies ahead, according to good palRande Gerber, who has two children with wife Cindy Crawford, the Clooneys are already well-prepared for parenthood.

“He’s been so great with our kids that he doesn’t need advice,” Gerber, 54, previously told PEOPLE. “He is going to be an amazing dad, and Amal is going to be an incredible mother.”
For more on George and Amal Clooney, pick up the latest issue of PEOPLE, on newsstands Friday.

Last edited by Katiedot on Thu 06 Apr 2017, 14:50; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added text)
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 06 Apr 2017, 13:40

The building where they bought their NY apartment is supposed to be ready for occupancy next month. If they haven't already, they might want to make arrangements to furnish the place before the babies come.

George may have let Rande furnish the Studio City house for him, but I don't think that's going to work this time. Amal doesn't strike me as someone who will let someone else furnish her home.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 06 Apr 2017, 14:39

I just don't think that they would put much effort to furnishing the NY apartment until after the babies are born. I kinda think they would stay close to home unless George or Amal need to be in NY for something special.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Thu 06 Apr 2017, 14:47

Sometimes....actually most times I just wish he was a little more Brosnan...a tad more like Neeson.....

Neither have themselves papped at their favourite Paris restaurant...I know for a fact Liam fly's on planes out of regular airports....Pierce wines and dines his wife all over the place....NO PICTURES....Even when Liam lost his wife it was kept dignified private....

I know your all going to say it's not Mr and Mrs Clooney fault....but REALLY REALLY.....come on, if the others can achieve it why not them....

It's like the circus in Venice never stops!....never draws breath, never realises how crazy this whole family looks......

I pray for the safe arrival of twins....that they will do TWO decent thing....

1. for the longtime fans....reveal the names quickly and don't make another PR stunt of it....

2. That the privacy of their children becomes paramount...I saw a beaming Anton Du Beke leaving hospital with his little boy and girl today....it was so natural...so joyous...so NOT a PR circus....yes the paps were waiting....but it was plain nice....Mum looked joyous (I honestly don't know her name, and I'm a huge Du Beke fan) but didn't look like she had spent the last 3 hours in hair and make-up.....

Look and learn George...this is how you do it.....

What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 06 Apr 2017, 14:51

Did I miss their walk on 31 March???
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Thu 06 Apr 2017, 15:57

What Would He Say wrote:
2. That the privacy of their children becomes paramount...I saw a beaming Anton Du Beke leaving hospital with his little boy and girl today....it was so natural...so joyous...so NOT a PR circus....yes the paps were waiting....but it was plain nice....Mum looked joyous (I honestly don't know her name, and I'm a huge Du Beke fan) but didn't look like she had spent the last 3 hours in hair and make-up.....

WWHS,
I don't know how well known / famous this guy is in the UK so I have no idea how much attention his girlfriend's pregnancy / the birth of his twins got. Internationally I guess you can't really compare their fame.
Plus:
From reading the article (I wanted to find out if I know that guy - I don't), I know that they
A) conceived via IVF - something George and Amal haven't commented about and
B) posted a pic of the newborn babies on instagram - which I can't imagine to happen as well..

So about handling a birth with discretion might have something​ to do with your statue as a celebrity. As for George and Amal's twins, I can rather imagine somebody at the hospital reveiling on social medias or a gossip magazine: "Guess who's in labor / whom I just saw bringing his wife who's about to give birth!'.
They themselves might want to keep it as a secret as long as possible for some private.
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Thu 06 Apr 2017, 15:57

Of course you did! Check out the pictures there, they're lovely together.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 07 Apr 2017, 23:08

carolhathaway wrote:
What Would He Say wrote:

WWHS,
I don't know how well known / famous this guy is in the UK so I have no idea how much attention his girlfriend's pregnancy / the birth of his twins got. Internationally I guess you can't really compare their fame.
Plus:
From reading the article (I wanted to find out if I know that guy - I don't), I know that they
A) conceived via IVF - something George and Amal haven't commented about and
B) posted a pic of the newborn babies on instagram - which I can't imagine to happen as well..

So about handling a birth with discretion might have something​ to do with your statue as a celebrity. As for George and Amal's twins, I can rather imagine somebody at the hospital reveiling on social medias or a gossip magazine: "Guess who's in labor / whom I just saw bringing his wife who's about to give birth!'.
They themselves might want to keep it as a secret as long as possible for some private.

It seems to me they may plan a scheduled C-section to attempt to control some of that. Babies don't follow plans, obviously, but it makes sense to me to schedule an early morning/late night planned birth, so you aren't screeching into the parking lot and dashing into the emergency room when her water breaks, drawing a ton of looky-loos and their cell phones. Planned C-sections with twins aren't unusual for us civilians, so it wouldn't be out of the ordinary. Honestly, if Brad and Angelina were able to keep their twins under wraps until they released photos, with the absolute circus that surrounded their every move AND Angie being in the hospital for a couple weeks prior to the birth, George and Amal should be fine.

I would have expected they'd give a due date past her actual due date, to give themselves a chance to sneak in and out of the hospital before anyone expects them. But she's still carrying pretty small, especially for her build, a first pregnancy, and twins. I wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't due till the end of June and just started her third trimester.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 08 Apr 2017, 07:33

Hi Missa - nice to see you posting!

-----------------------------------------
Coming back to this, I know we were talking about it earlier, but I didn't see the picture that Cindy Crawford posted:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4367300/Cindy-Crawford-shares-hilarious-snap-baby-grows.html

'I got the perfect gift': Cindy Crawford shares hilarious snap of branded baby grows after George Clooney joked pregnant wife Amal won't let him name twins after his tequila
By Lisa Mcloughlin For Mailonline and Rachel Mcgrath For Dailymail.com
PUBLISHED: 09:31 BST, 31 March 2017

Her dear pal George Clooney jokingly revealed he wanted to call his twins after his tequila brand Casamigos earlier this week.

Although his wife Amal vetoed his proposed names, Cindy Crawford is still holding out hope that she'll change her mind as she hilariously showcased monogrammed baby grows with Casa and Migos emblazoned across them.

The 51-year-old supermodel - who's husband Rande Gerber co-owns the beverage brand with Clooney - took to Instagram to share the rib-tickling garments with her two million followers on Thursday.

'Got the perfect baby gift for the Clooneys': Cindy Crawford hilariously showcased monogrammed baby grows with Casa and Migos emblazoned across them on Instagram
Working double denim for the chuckle induced occasion, the mother-of-two posed with the white baby grows that had the brand's logo embroidered across them. 
While holding up the sweet garments, Casa was noticeably stitched with pink thread and Migos with blue.

She captioned the snap: 'Hey, @RandeGerber — think I got the perfect baby gift for the Clooneys!'.

In addition to movie-making, he joked with ET that his wife Amal has insisted that he couldn't name their impending arrivals after his tequila brand.  

'My wife says I can't name them Casa and Amigos. That's the one thing I'm not allowed to do,' he told the TV entertainment show.

Clooney, 55, who always swore he would never marry and have children, added that he thinks becoming an instant father to two children will 'be fun.'

As for how his Lebanese-British wife is doing, Clooney told Extra the 39-year-old fashion horse is 'doing really great.' 

'She is amazing,' he said. 'I don’t have anything to do. There is nothing I can do to help, but make tea and stuff.'
He also joked, in a nod to his age, that diapers will be an important part of life 'for me not for the kids.

Meanwhile, Oscar winner Moore gushed about how fatherhood will come naturally to Clooney.

'He'll have a great time. He'll be a natural father,' she told ET.

'He was great with the little kid on our set. He was really, really wonderful,' she added.

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 08 Apr 2017, 10:19

Advice from the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists for those carrying twins is that the time to stop flying is at 32 weeks.

No doubt that's why they're 'hunkering down' now...........which takes us to late May

Also.......twins are usually delivered early. Anything from 32 to 37 weeks..........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Sat 08 Apr 2017, 11:29

party animal - not! wrote:Advice from the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists for those carrying twins is that the time to stop flying is at 32 weeks.

No doubt that's why they're 'hunkering down' now...........which takes us to late May

Also.......twins are usually delivered early. Anything from 32 to 37 weeks..........
Isn't George Clooney in Los Angeles?
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 08 Apr 2017, 11:55

No.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 09 Apr 2017, 00:01

Interesting that Cindy has also gone with the boy/girl combination, as Nina did, yet George claims not to know the genders. Not that they owe us any information about the babies at all, but once it's out, seems silly to deny it.

Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 09 Apr 2017, 05:18

Because he's a private person.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 09 Apr 2017, 07:28

Doesn't want to tempt fate?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sun 09 Apr 2017, 19:40

melbert wrote:Because he's a private person.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL  Thanks, I needed a good laugh.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 11 Apr 2017, 12:12

Do we have this already?

[size=44]George and Amal's luxe '$1.3m birth'

The star spares no expense to ensure his twins’ smooth delivery!
[/size]
Josephine Rozenberg-Clarke - Yahoo7 Be on April 10, 2017, 10:16 am

[size=13]It’s one of the most-anticipated celebrity births of the year, and George Clooney is determined that wife Amal will be as comfortable as possible when she delivers their twins.
[/size]
With Woman’s Day reporting that the 39-year-old is in her final trimester, the couple is locking down the final details of their birth plan.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]The couple is reportedly gearing up for delivery day! Source: Getty

“George is making it clear money is no object when it comes to his wife and much longed-for babies,” a source tells the publication.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]George is sparing no expense for his babies. Source: Getty

The insider spills on the many expenses that the couple are clocking up in preparation for the babies’ arrival.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]The couple has reportedly booked out the entire Kensington Wing of Chelsea and Westminster Hospital in London. Source: Getty

George has reportedly booked the entire Kensington wing of London’s Chelsea and Westminster hospital, which will cost up to $588,000 for a week’s stay.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]The birth suite looks more like a hotel room! Source: Facebook

Amal is also flying in two “birth companions” from LA which Woman’s Day estimates could cost $30,000, and an Italian masseuse who charges $5,000.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Perhaps this is where the private Italian chef will wait when he's not needed? Source: Facebook

And the couple can’t go hungry! George, 55, has ensured they stay satisfied by flying in his favourite Italian cook, Riccardo de Pra, to assist the hospital’s private chef with all their dining needs, the publication claims.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]The happy couple is reportedly expecting a boy and a girl. Source: Getty

Riccardo comes with a cool $10,000 price tag.

RELATED: George and Amal’s pricey apology
RELATED: George and Amal’s $3.3 million nursery

On top of that, the mag reports that the couple have already selected a nanny for each baby at the cost of $400,000 per year.

Talk about a silver spoon experience!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Tue 11 Apr 2017, 13:41

Oh Dear God!

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 11 Apr 2017, 13:49

Oh dear God is right! I saw this story on Sunday but didn't post the link. It's totally off the wall ... ridiculous!
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 11 Apr 2017, 14:24

Donnamarie - Is it?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 11 Apr 2017, 14:27

I don't think it's true I can see them doing something for security, but the rest nope just made up nonsense.

Last edited by annemarie on Tue 11 Apr 2017, 14:37; edited 2 times in total

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Tue 11 Apr 2017, 14:30

Donnamarie wrote:Oh dear God is right!  I saw this story on Sunday but didn't post the link.  It's totally off the wall ... ridiculous!
I'll bet my new sneakers it's true.  Who'd of thought he'd have a floating armada in a Venetian canal in 2014 ??

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 11 Apr 2017, 14:32

Yep I do think it's a ridiculous article to garner clicks and play into a narrative that George and Amal live a life of utter decadence. ... flying in an Italian chef to assist the hospital's private chef. A nanny for each baby?! Good grief.

Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 11 Apr 2017, 14:48

Donnamarie - To us mere mortals it's ridiculous, but in their world it's more like the norm. Some of the article is probably made up, but I think there's more than a grain of truth to much of it. The rich really do live in a different world from the rest of us.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Tue 11 Apr 2017, 14:50

Time will tell Donnamarie.  Stay tuned.

Once Georgie Jr and Georgina arrive, I'm waiting for the cat fight between the grandmothers.  Barilla lives in London and will see them all she wants.  Nina, on the other hand, will have to travel across the pond, or wait until the gang visits on occasion.  My money is on Nina planting herself in Sonning for a month after the delivery.  Same for Barilla.  Meow!!!!  Quarrel 1

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Tue 11 Apr 2017, 15:20

LizzyNY wrote:Donnamarie - To us mere mortals it's ridiculous, but in their world it's more like the norm. Some of the article is probably made up, but I think there's more than a grain of truth to much of it. The rich really do live in a different world from the rest of us.
well, when you're alleged monetary value is over 200,000,000 dollars- this is just a drop in the bucket.  

And ,yes Lizzy, they do lead a very different lifestyle than you mere mortals.  Just ask melbert!

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Tue 11 Apr 2017, 15:42

PigPen wrote:Time will tell Donnamarie.  Stay tuned.

Once Georgie Jr and Georgina arrive, I'm waiting for the cat fight between the grandmothers.  Barilla lives in London and will see them all she wants.  Nina, on the other hand, will have to travel across the pond, or wait until the gang visits on occasion.  My money is on Nina planting herself in Sonning for a month after the delivery.  Same for Barilla.  Meow!!!!  Quarrel 1

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!
Maybe they purchased the Groves house so Mama Niña and Papa Nick can have a home away from home.  Super cool!!!
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Tue 11 Apr 2017, 16:19

makes sense.  but that would  mean Granny Barilla gets to stay in the big house... with the babies.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 11 Apr 2017, 17:57

From what I've read, there's plenty of room in the house for all of them, with room to spare in case Bill Murray shows up. And doesn't her family have a house  in a town nearby? I seem to remember something like that.

PP - Very Happy Very Happy "YOU mere mortals"? REALLY? WTF? And why drag Mel into it? What'd she ever do to you? Are you hiding a big secret from us? Are you really .... dare I say it? ......GEORGE??!!!!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by benex Tue 11 Apr 2017, 18:05

another fake story of radar online.... no words... 

[size=44]Trouble In Paradise? George & Amal Clooney Sleeping In Separate Bedrooms[/size]

‘She booted him out and he didn’t complain.’

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]By Radar Staff

Posted on [size=13]Apr 11, 2017 @ 7:09AM[/size]
[ltr]
George Clooney Amal Clooney Pregnant With Twins
[/ltr]
[size=16]George and Amal Clooney are sleeping in separate beds — but not for the reason most might assume!
According to an insider, Amal banned her husband from the bedroom now that she’s in her third trimester, RadarOnline.com has been told.
“She booted him out and he didn’t complain either,” said the source, who notes that “neither of them have been getting any sleep.”
“He snores like a monster, especially after a few tequilas, while she’s up every hour virtually needing to use the bathroom.”
Despite their overnight separation, continued the insider, George, 55, and 39-year-old Amal reunite “in the mornings for a snuggle and so he can feel his twins jumping about in her tummy.” [/size]“But she has zero libido right now and they both need their sleep, so he knows he’s in the room until the babies’ birth!”
benex
benex
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Tue 11 Apr 2017, 18:16

I'll give this one a thumbs up.   He's admitted he does not sleep well.  She's probably taking most of the bed.  how many men do you know who don't snore, esp after drinking.  who the hell would want sex when pregnant with twins. and hells bells yeah she lives in the bathroom.

so... this one gets the PP   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Tue 11 Apr 2017, 18:18

above wrote:Amal is also flying in two “birth companions” from LA which Woman’s Day estimates could cost $30,000, and an Italian masseuse who charges $5,000.

I don't get this....So there are 2 surrogates...but is the masseuse for the surrogates or Amal????

Answers on a postcard......
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Tue 11 Apr 2017, 18:25

birth companions???? 

Birth Companions is unlike any other charity. We provide support to vulnerable pregnant women and new mothers who are, have been or are at risk of being detained. We deliver our services in prison and in the community in the greater London area.

Birth Companions

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 11 Apr 2017, 19:20

I think when Amal gives birth , we will find out what happened. I'm sure there will be confidentiality clause but we know
not everyone will be quiet. Until then I think this is just a lot of nonsense.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 11 Apr 2017, 19:30

Fake news and alternative facts is what I call both stories but they make for some good laughs.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Tue 11 Apr 2017, 19:39

benex wrote:another fake story of radar online.... no words... 

[size=44]Trouble In Paradise? George & Amal Clooney Sleeping In Separate Bedrooms[/size]

‘She booted him out and he didn’t complain.’

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]By Radar Staff
This could be worse, they could be sleeping in different counties.

Benex, radar online, fake news, "no words"... says it all
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 11 Apr 2017, 19:43

Gossip cop denial one hour after publication. Radar online apparently sister paper to National Enquirer...

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Tue 11 Apr 2017, 20:18

party animal - not! wrote:Gossip cop denial one hour after publication. Radar online apparently sister paper to National Enquirer...
Pan wasn't it Radar Online that reported Nina revealed the twin's gender.  Real or Fake news?
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 12 Apr 2017, 11:19

Well now we know there you go more lies at their expense to sell papers and I think to make George and Amal look bad.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 12 Apr 2017, 13:38

LizzyNY wrote:From what I've read, there's plenty of room in the house for all of them, with room to spare in case Bill Murray shows up. And doesn't her family have a house  in a town nearby? I seem to remember something like that.

PP - Very Happy Very Happy "YOU mere mortals"? REALLY? WTF? And why drag Mel into it? What'd she ever do to you? Are you hiding a big secret from us? Are you really .... dare I say it? ......GEORGE??!!!!
I'm not dragging hot mama mel into anything- she's one of the beautiful people.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Wed 12 Apr 2017, 14:12

PigPen wrote:
LizzyNY wrote:From what I've read, there's plenty of room in the house for all of them, with room to spare in case Bill Murray shows up. And doesn't her family have a house  in a town nearby? I seem to remember something like that.

I'm not dragging hot mama mel into anything- she's one of the beautiful people.
Shocked
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Wed 12 Apr 2017, 15:44

party animal - not! wrote:Gossip cop denial one hour after publication. Radar online apparently sister paper to National Enquirer...
... but if you google George's name (which I just did), you still find this radar online-story, in various languages from websites all around the world.
So it doesn't really matter if it's true or not, the story continues to be spread. And that's the ptoblem with 'fake news' and 'alternative facts'...
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 13 Apr 2017, 04:57

It was always like that with celebrity stories.  Personally, I think it's a load of tosh from start to finish.  He's never flown in a chef for anything and I don't see him doing it now.  Nor do I think they've booked the entire wing of the hospital. 

I do imagine they'll have a nanny or nannies but that's as far as I'd believe.

As for the story of them sleeping in separate beds, yep, that's made its way around the world in multiple languages.  Wouldn't fully surprise me, but then I'm one of those who likes a lot of space in bed and can totally see the benefit!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Thu 13 Apr 2017, 06:48

My husband snores heavily when he has a cold or has drunken a lot. So these noises wake me regularly, and when I can't fall back to sleep, I continue the night in the living room. I'd be really thankful for an extra bedroom...
Friends of us had the same problem, and when their kids moved out, they installed a second bedroom and she's sleeping there since.
So I can imagine that, also the nanny / nannies. Maybe that they booked several rooms in the clinic where Amal plans to give birth, I remember having read that about other celebrities / royalties. But - just like here, I have no idea if that's true...
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Fri 14 Apr 2017, 08:18

E! news is reporting they're raising the twins in London for the first year.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 14 Apr 2017, 10:00

[size=48]Here's Where George Clooney and Amal Clooney Hope to Raise Their Twins
by MIKE VULPO | Fri, Apr 14, 2017 4:05 AM

[/size]Their romance has taken them all over the world. But once George Clooney and Amal Clooneywelcome twins, there may only be one place this family officially calls home.

As the excitement continues to grow for the couple to officially become parents, it appears both parties are carefully planning their next steps.

According to a source, the tentative plan is to have Amal have the babies in London. The couple will also live and nest in their U.K. home for the twin's first years of life.

And while it's far too early to say if the kids will definitely stay in London for grade school, our insider assures us that George "is really excited to be a dad" while Amal plans to stay low-key for a while once the babies are born.

ABACA/INSTARimages.com

In other words, don't expect to see the human rights attorney photographed out and about with the twins immediately.

Back in February, George appeared on the French program Rencontres de Cinemawhere he was asked about his baby news. While the actor is trying to keep things private, he couldn't help but smile when sharing his happiness.

"We are really happy and really excited. It's going to be an adventure," he gushed tofilm journalist Laurent Weil. "We've sort of embraced it all…with arms wide open."

As for his close friends, they couldn't be more excited at the thought of George and Amal adding mom and dad to their already impressive resumes.

"I'm very excited. Obviously we're friends of parenthood. I think it's incredible for George and it really took Amal, I think," Cindy Crawford recently shared with E! News' Marc Malkin. "She's just so amazing and they're just so happy. It just seemed like a natural next step."

She continued, "It was like all of a sudden he might get married and he might have a family. It's incredible. We are very excited for them."
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next