George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Stan denies! George did not date Anthony Weiner's wife EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stan denies! George did not date Anthony Weiner's wife EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stan denies! George did not date Anthony Weiner's wife EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stan denies! George did not date Anthony Weiner's wife EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stan denies! George did not date Anthony Weiner's wife EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stan denies! George did not date Anthony Weiner's wife EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stan denies! George did not date Anthony Weiner's wife EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stan denies! George did not date Anthony Weiner's wife EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Stan denies! George did not date Anthony Weiner's wife EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stan denies! George did not date Anthony Weiner's wife

4 posters

Go down

Stan denies! George did not date Anthony Weiner's wife Empty Stan denies! George did not date Anthony Weiner's wife

Post by watching Thu 09 Jun 2011, 13:03

Was this even being discussed? Well at least we know Stan is talking to the press on George's behalf. Care to comment on any other current news stories Stan?

EXCLUSIVE
George Clooney Did NOT Date Anthony Weiner’s Wife!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted on Jun 09, 2011 @ 06:28AM \
WENN/GettyBy Alexis Tereszcuk
Radar Staff Reporter

Did Anthony Weiner’s wife Huma Abedin date Hollywood hunk George Clooney before she married her philandering husband?

Unfortunately for Huma -- no!

There have been multiple reports that Huma was “romanced” by the A-list leading man, and that George was at her “beck and call” but RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal that just isn’t true.

“He met her once at an event,” Clooney’s rep Stan Rosenfield told RadarOnline.com, shooting down the rumors.

And he made sure to let us know exactly what did NOT happen between the two.

“No dating, no phoning, no texting, no tweeting.”

The news that Huma, 35, is pregnant with the couple’s first child broke on Wednesday, and she is currently out of the country traveling with her boss, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, while her husband is being pressured to step down from his congressional office.

Weinergate continued to build steam after the Democrat tearfully admitted that he had sent a lewd photo to a young woman via Twitter and that he had “inappropriate” relationships with at least six other women.

RadarOnline.com and Star magazine exclusively reported that Weiner sent over 200 sexually explicit messages through Facebook to 40-year-old Vegas blackjack dealer Lisa Weiss while he was married to Huma.

“I’m deeply sorry for the pain this has caused my wife,” Wiener, 46, said at the press conference June 6. He said they had no intention of splitting up. “I love my wife very much. We’ve been through a great deal together and will weather this.”

He did admit though that she was less than pleased with his actions. “She was not happy,” he said. “[She] made it very clear that what I did was dumb.”

Link to Radaronline story
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Stan denies! George did not date Anthony Weiner's wife Empty Re: Stan denies! George did not date Anthony Weiner's wife

Post by lucy Thu 09 Jun 2011, 13:25

How do you trust a man who has so stupidly embarrassed you and cheated, yes IMO it's cheating, in such a public way? Good thing she has a boss to ask for advice of that's been through something worse. Stan comments on this shit but won't put together a proper sentence for a 2year relationship!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Stan denies! George did not date Anthony Weiner's wife Empty Re: Stan denies! George did not date Anthony Weiner's wife

Post by cindigirl Thu 09 Jun 2011, 18:02

I don't think Stan is allowed a concrete statement. All the more to keep us guessing. It's Georges game.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 10 Jun 2011, 02:22

Stan needs to be careful what he says we all think the split is on the horizan so he can't come out and say how happy etc they are together. So he just leaves the basic they are together! Sometimes it's what he doesn't say.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down