George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
New trailer for the Coens' 'Hail, Caesar!' is 'simply' hilarious EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
New trailer for the Coens' 'Hail, Caesar!' is 'simply' hilarious EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
New trailer for the Coens' 'Hail, Caesar!' is 'simply' hilarious EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
New trailer for the Coens' 'Hail, Caesar!' is 'simply' hilarious EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
New trailer for the Coens' 'Hail, Caesar!' is 'simply' hilarious EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
New trailer for the Coens' 'Hail, Caesar!' is 'simply' hilarious EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
New trailer for the Coens' 'Hail, Caesar!' is 'simply' hilarious EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
New trailer for the Coens' 'Hail, Caesar!' is 'simply' hilarious EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
New trailer for the Coens' 'Hail, Caesar!' is 'simply' hilarious EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

New trailer for the Coens' 'Hail, Caesar!' is 'simply' hilarious

+8
it's me
DoubleZoe
Katiedot
Donnamarie
What Would He Say
party animal - not!
carolhathaway
Sevens
12 posters

Go down

New trailer for the Coens' 'Hail, Caesar!' is 'simply' hilarious Empty New trailer for the Coens' 'Hail, Caesar!' is 'simply' hilarious

Post by Sevens Tue 12 Jan 2016, 17:16

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

New trailer for the Coens' 'Hail, Caesar!' is 'simply' hilarious Empty Re: New trailer for the Coens' 'Hail, Caesar!' is 'simply' hilarious

Post by Sevens Tue 12 Jan 2016, 17:19

TV spot with more George: 
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

New trailer for the Coens' 'Hail, Caesar!' is 'simply' hilarious Empty Re: New trailer for the Coens' 'Hail, Caesar!' is 'simply' hilarious

Post by carolhathaway Tue 12 Jan 2016, 22:00

Sevens, the first trailer is really great! The second seems to be a version of the trailers we've already seen before
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 13 Jan 2016, 10:07

Love them!

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 13 Jan 2016, 11:51

carolhathaway wrote:Sevens, the first trailer is really great! The second seems to be a version of the trailers we've already seen before
Would it were so simple...it's...complicated Very Happy
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Wed 13 Jan 2016, 13:34

Ahhh that little hunnypot.....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 13 Jan 2016, 13:38

I've seen a trailer three times just this morning on a cable news station. Also seen other trailer versions this week on tv.  Lots of promotion.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 13 Jan 2016, 14:10

I.think George will have to start doing promotion for this next week...Release is in three weeks.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 13 Jan 2016, 14:24

Hooray! More George coming soon!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Wed 13 Jan 2016, 15:35

Katiedot wrote:Hooray! More George coming soon!
Love3 Love3 Love3
Group

(I just love those emoticons)
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleZoe Tue 26 Jan 2016, 05:20

DoubleZoe
DoubleZoe
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 26 Jan 2016, 06:01

Funny !!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Tue 26 Jan 2016, 12:22

Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Thu 28 Jan 2016, 15:03

A scene in this interview with Josh Brolin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Thu 28 Jan 2016, 16:14

Thanks for the link.
That scene was hilarious! Poor George...
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 28 Jan 2016, 16:21

Poor ?!?!?

Ma no....
Anzi afro
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 28 Jan 2016, 17:54

Hail Caesar- George is kidnapped ( comedy) .....Money Monster- George is held hostage (drama)

Our guy needs to find a different theme...lol

Yes people- I know the difference between the 2 movies, before a chosen few of you jump on my ass to explain the obvious plot differences.  Just saying maybe this would be a good time for a change -- maybe The Catcher Was A Spy

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 28 Jan 2016, 18:26

Another one just released:

Behind the scenes.........chat from cast

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Thu 28 Jan 2016, 19:36

Thanks . I really enjoyed it .  Too funny .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Thu 28 Jan 2016, 21:56

party animal - not! wrote:Another one just released:

Behind the scenes.........chat from cast
I just watched the video and read the comments. Someone said that he thinks the movie's great but if should fail it's because of George. Cause in this trailer you can clearly see that he acted really badly. 

Can somebody be so dump not to realize that that's the character he plays? That's what's called ACTING? Would somebody really think that the Coens would keep a sequence in the movie or at least in the trailer where an actor has forgotten his text?
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 28 Jan 2016, 22:08

I try to avoid reading anonymous comments.  Most are made by people who come across as simpleminded, arrogant and downright nasty and mean spirited! And yes carolhathaway some people are just plain clueless.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 28 Jan 2016, 22:20

Have to agree Donnamarie people are getting dumber by the minute.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Thu 28 Jan 2016, 22:34

When I watch a movie trailer I would never even think about judging an actor's performance just by this trailer - and especially not knowing anything about the character he or she's playing...
I also wouldn't say - what was also commented there - that 'Hail Caesar' should be nominated for Best Picture just by having seen this trailer and also not knowing the other movies.

But you're right, I should just reading comments, I always get the impression that people with a 'normal' intelligence don't comment. Some peoples' thoughts are so strange...
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down