George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney's Wife Amal Alamuddin 'Swept' Tequila Drinking Movie Star 'Off His Feet' EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney's Wife Amal Alamuddin 'Swept' Tequila Drinking Movie Star 'Off His Feet' EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney's Wife Amal Alamuddin 'Swept' Tequila Drinking Movie Star 'Off His Feet' EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney's Wife Amal Alamuddin 'Swept' Tequila Drinking Movie Star 'Off His Feet' EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney's Wife Amal Alamuddin 'Swept' Tequila Drinking Movie Star 'Off His Feet' EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney's Wife Amal Alamuddin 'Swept' Tequila Drinking Movie Star 'Off His Feet' EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney's Wife Amal Alamuddin 'Swept' Tequila Drinking Movie Star 'Off His Feet' EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney's Wife Amal Alamuddin 'Swept' Tequila Drinking Movie Star 'Off His Feet' EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney's Wife Amal Alamuddin 'Swept' Tequila Drinking Movie Star 'Off His Feet' EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney's Wife Amal Alamuddin 'Swept' Tequila Drinking Movie Star 'Off His Feet'

+8
Hebe
Cece42
SideEyeSally
Joanna
carolhathaway
fava
annemarie
Nicky80
12 posters

Go down

George Clooney's Wife Amal Alamuddin 'Swept' Tequila Drinking Movie Star 'Off His Feet' Empty George Clooney's Wife Amal Alamuddin 'Swept' Tequila Drinking Movie Star 'Off His Feet'

Post by Nicky80 Fri 25 Sep 2015, 18:50

An Insider again Wink

George Clooney's Wife Amal Alamuddin 'Swept' Tequila Drinking Movie Star 'Off His Feet'

It's George Clooney and wife Amal Alamuddin one-year wedding anniversary on Sept. 28. And their relationship is stronger than ever.

"The more he gets to know her the more in love, happy and content he seems," an insider told E! News. "He's wild about Amal and even if they're at a party in a room full of people he'll go over and kiss and hug her and whisper in her ear, and make her squeal with laughter. He gives her attention and doesn't care who sees. He'll sidle up quietly and hug her from behind."

George is apparently a hopeless romantic. "George likes to surprise Amal and take her on trips to special locations," the source said. "It's always incredibly romantic and the dates he plans are so well thought out. He does little things for her all the time, hides expensive jewelry in places so she finds it and it surprises her. And, he writes her little love notes when they're away."

Amal hasn't tried to domesticate George, the source insisted. "George still has all the fun he had when he was a bachelor, but it's better now because he's doing it with Amal, who's his best friend," the insider said. "The weekend is full of fun and giggles with friends. They've not morphed into a boring couple who just stay in and don't ever do anything."

Amal's intelligence keeps George titillated. "They can discuss anything from politics to movies to fashion," the source said. "He loves that she sometimes has different opinions and will challenge him on things. He knows how brilliant she is and he feels very fortunate to be able to share his life with her."

"When they are together, George completely lights up. You can see how in love with Amal he is," added the insider. "He gets that huge George Clooney smile and it never fades. She really swept him off his feet and he's still kind of in shock about it all."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's Wife Amal Alamuddin 'Swept' Tequila Drinking Movie Star 'Off His Feet' Empty Re: George Clooney's Wife Amal Alamuddin 'Swept' Tequila Drinking Movie Star 'Off His Feet'

Post by annemarie Fri 25 Sep 2015, 20:16

It is obvious he is in love and happy of course they have made a life together that is what you do when you get married you make adjustments for each other.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's Wife Amal Alamuddin 'Swept' Tequila Drinking Movie Star 'Off His Feet' Empty Re: George Clooney's Wife Amal Alamuddin 'Swept' Tequila Drinking Movie Star 'Off His Feet'

Post by fava Sat 26 Sep 2015, 00:27

Squealing?  I need a drink to get that image out of my head.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Sat 26 Sep 2015, 10:26

fava wrote:Squealing?  I need a drink to get that image out of my head.
Fava,

I first had to check my dictionary to find out what it means. You don't think George can make a woman squeal? Or do you mean that you can't imagine Amal squealing or giggling?

I can imagine both... love1
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 26 Sep 2015, 11:21

I can see her squealing she is human and I think George definitely makes her giggle.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 26 Sep 2015, 16:21

How refreshing to read a positive article
regarding Amal & George's relationship.

Coolio
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Sat 26 Sep 2015, 16:46

Joanna,
agree with you. Although there have been quute some positive articles, but usually there's a mysterious 'source' like here. But unless one we all trust talks about their relationship and their marriage I prefer to trust the positive articles rather than the negative ones... Well, there is somebody we could all trust who talks about ut all the time and we still tend not to believe them. He's the one this site is dedicated to...
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 26 Sep 2015, 17:39

There are some who don't believe him , I for one do .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Sat 26 Sep 2015, 22:22

So do I!
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by SideEyeSally Sun 27 Sep 2015, 02:42

What are the odds that the "insider" is Baria or George?

SideEyeSally
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Sun 27 Sep 2015, 03:34

The first person that came to mind as the  insider was Baria, and can anyone say what she does for George.

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 27 Sep 2015, 11:22

Happy Anniversary George and Amal may you have many more.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 27 Sep 2015, 13:10

Yes carolhathaway you said it all there Thumbs up!

Yes I believe what George has said about his wife 
and his marriage. I feel sorry for those who dont
believe what he says.

IMO they are missing out on a lot of fun and 
pleasure gained from watching
the change in George's body language.
He looks very happy and contented now
that he has someone to share his life with.
I for one am very happy that George
got "swept off his feet !"  Its a great feeling.

Happy Wedding Anniversary Weekend
to Amal & George Clooney.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 27 Sep 2015, 13:28

Couldn't agree more Joanna he is such a happy man now and it shows.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hebe Sun 27 Sep 2015, 13:43

They do look happy together and I hope they continue to be happy. I wish them a very Happy Wedding Anniversary.  Drink 3 Drink 3 Drink 3 Cheerleader

Hebe
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 27 Sep 2015, 13:52

Love4 Love4 Love3 Happy Wedding Anniversary Love3 Love4 Love4
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sun 27 Sep 2015, 17:45

Happy Anniversary ! ! I love you I love you I love you  cheers  Love4

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 27 Sep 2015, 19:38

All Together Now...

"We Want Anniversary Photo.

When Do We Want It ?

NOW !"
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Sun 27 Sep 2015, 20:29

Well,
didn't George say that he needs to be at Jerry Weintraub's memorial today?
And in L.A. it's only 12.30 p.m. so half of their anniversary day is left where as in Europe it's about to end...
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Sun 27 Sep 2015, 20:30

Not that I wouldn't love to see an anniversary photo Razz Razz Razz
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 28 Sep 2015, 00:03

Just think, at this time last year we were all huddled around our computers, watching a choppy live feed of empty boats, typing frantically: "Did you see him? My feed is frozen!  I think I saw his thumb on that curtain!"  Time well spent. Very Happy

I agree with you, Jo and PAN.  I don't know how you can look at the photos of the two of them over this last year and think they're anything but happy.  If you don't believe they are, then either George is lying to the public, his friends, and his family OR his family and friends are all in on the lie, including Nick and Nina.  So either George is a horrible person, or he and everyone he knows is shady; seems an awfully dark view of someone you spend time following on the internet.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 28 Sep 2015, 01:05

Missa , true we were all glued to the computer lol for the entire weekend.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 29 Sep 2015, 05:12

I think theminis almost went blind posting picture after picture for almost 24 hours straight.  Trying to remember if she even feds her kids!  HA!

I'm glad he's happy and I'm glad he found someone with a brain.  that is all.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 29 Sep 2015, 11:27

Amen LornaDoone

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down