George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Nick Clooney spotted in Augusta, Kentucky EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Nick Clooney spotted in Augusta, Kentucky EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 02:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Nick Clooney spotted in Augusta, Kentucky EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 02:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Nick Clooney spotted in Augusta, Kentucky EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 17:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Nick Clooney spotted in Augusta, Kentucky EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 00:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Nick Clooney spotted in Augusta, Kentucky EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Nick Clooney spotted in Augusta, Kentucky EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Nick Clooney spotted in Augusta, Kentucky EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Nick Clooney spotted in Augusta, Kentucky EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Nick Clooney spotted in Augusta, Kentucky

+5
PigPen
Nicky80
melbert
LizzyNY
party animal - not!
9 posters

Go down

Nick Clooney spotted in Augusta, Kentucky Empty Nick Clooney spotted in Augusta, Kentucky

Post by party animal - not! Sat 19 Sep 2015, 00:07

Two hours ago.........

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sat 19 Sep 2015, 08:56; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added pic/ edit title from George to Nick Clooney)

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Nick Clooney spotted in Augusta, Kentucky Empty Re: Nick Clooney spotted in Augusta, Kentucky

Post by LizzyNY Sat 19 Sep 2015, 02:58

PAN - I don't think George is there. I think it was just Nick and Nina he spotted. They're the only ones you can see in the picture.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Nick Clooney spotted in Augusta, Kentucky Empty Re: Nick Clooney spotted in Augusta, Kentucky

Post by melbert Sat 19 Sep 2015, 03:53

But, he and Nina are looking at someone behind that thingy.  Nick does not look well.  I'm worried about him.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 19 Sep 2015, 08:55

I don't think George is there as well. Maybe behind that "thingy" sitting his friends they eat with.

Nick looks exhausted.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 19 Sep 2015, 09:25

I guess George was really not there or he would be in the pic. Nick looks not good.
(same guy who posted the above pic)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sat 19 Sep 2015, 15:54

He's 80-something and had a stroke.  Give him a break...

Last edited by PigPen on Sat 19 Sep 2015, 15:55; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed snarky comment that would havepiss off some folks)

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 19 Sep 2015, 17:12

blurry pics
you can't really say
IMO
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 19 Sep 2015, 18:03

When did he have a stroke ? He is in his 80's and it shows.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 20 Sep 2015, 17:19

Couple of years ago. (stroke) Kept low key.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by iamnoone Sun 20 Sep 2015, 17:35

Had to share this but must say there've been recent pictures of Nick Clooney where he looked much better, maybe he's just tired or unwell.  as someone said he IS 80 something years old but heck *i* look 20 yrs older when i'm sick & not slept.  Razz  

I was poking around for articles & found a betty clooney foundation for stroke victims I had no idea there was a foundation!  had to share altho I'm sure you guys already knew about it.

iamnoone
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 20 Sep 2015, 17:37

Thank you, iamnoone.

Sadly this looks like it might be a family trait..........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 20 Sep 2015, 19:03

The Betty Clooney foundation was posted here before. Can't remember which thread it was. Great they Name it after her.

About Nick's stroke, we had a thread about it. It was a while ago.....Hope he is doing good.

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 20 Sep 2015, 20:14

Not sure which interview it was but I do remember George talking about how so many of his relatives died of strokes. He was joking about it and spoke as if it was almost a hereditary condition and a fairly common occurrence in his family. - I think it might have been on the Piers Morgan show or the ITAS interview.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 20 Sep 2015, 21:35

Oprah
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down