George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George & Amal Clooney, the Gerbers at the Ibiza launch of their Casamigos tequila August 23, 2015 - Page 2 EmptyToday at 14:00 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George & Amal Clooney, the Gerbers at the Ibiza launch of their Casamigos tequila August 23, 2015 - Page 2 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George & Amal Clooney, the Gerbers at the Ibiza launch of their Casamigos tequila August 23, 2015 - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George & Amal Clooney, the Gerbers at the Ibiza launch of their Casamigos tequila August 23, 2015 - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George & Amal Clooney, the Gerbers at the Ibiza launch of their Casamigos tequila August 23, 2015 - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George & Amal Clooney, the Gerbers at the Ibiza launch of their Casamigos tequila August 23, 2015 - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George & Amal Clooney, the Gerbers at the Ibiza launch of their Casamigos tequila August 23, 2015 - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George & Amal Clooney, the Gerbers at the Ibiza launch of their Casamigos tequila August 23, 2015 - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George & Amal Clooney, the Gerbers at the Ibiza launch of their Casamigos tequila August 23, 2015 - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George & Amal Clooney, the Gerbers at the Ibiza launch of their Casamigos tequila August 23, 2015

+16
Surfing
amaretti
hathaross
Alisonfan
Silje
Donnamarie
Sevens
Doug Ross
oldweston
melbert
carolhathaway
Joanna
Hebe
annemarie
Nicky80
party animal - not!
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

George & Amal Clooney, the Gerbers at the Ibiza launch of their Casamigos tequila August 23, 2015 - Page 2 Empty Re: George & Amal Clooney, the Gerbers at the Ibiza launch of their Casamigos tequila August 23, 2015

Post by Donnamarie Tue 25 Aug 2015, 01:28

Silje wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Just a reminder that George's share of the profits from Casamigos is going directly towards his humanitarian efforts. Like The Sentry.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

George & Amal Clooney, the Gerbers at the Ibiza launch of their Casamigos tequila August 23, 2015 - Page 2 Empty Re: George & Amal Clooney, the Gerbers at the Ibiza launch of their Casamigos tequila August 23, 2015

Post by Nicky80 Tue 25 Aug 2015, 06:18

party animal - not! wrote:Next Casamigos launch:London!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here is the Video Interview  from Rande & cindy at 0:48.The Launch happening this fall

Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 25 Aug 2015, 20:04

Do we have this.........?

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 25 Aug 2015, 20:09

It's on the first page.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 25 Aug 2015, 23:33

Oops. And this one?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Thu 27 Aug 2015, 00:51

I think he looks great . Handsome . Very Happy Hug1

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Fri 28 Aug 2015, 16:11

Food + DrinkFrom David Beckham to George Clooney: 6 celebrities who’ve launched their own drinks brands

As the Clooneys popped bottles of George’s Casamigo Tequila in Ibiza this weekend, Brangelina were busy perfecting their rosé in a vineyard in Provence. Meet the celebrities who are making money off your booze shelf...

LIZ CONNOR Friday 28 August 2015 15:26 BST0 comments

Forget branded fragrances, when it comes to alcohol, savvy celebrities know there are six-figure sums to be made by getting their name behind the bar.

Case in point: George Clooney, who has just launched a premium tequila with lifelong drinking-buddies-turned-business-partners with a star-studded launch party in Ibiza this weekend.

But it's not all Mexican spirits - whether you're a fan of a dram or champagne's your preferred poison, there's a whole cellar's-worth of A-list tipples to stock your booze shelf with. Here are six of the best to fill up your cup with this weekend.

David Beckham’s Haig whisky

Having already conquered the footballing, modelling and presenting worlds with aplomb, David Beckham proved he could turn his hand to virtually anything by venturing into the single grain scotch whisky sector with Haig Club. The whisky, which is crafted at Cameronbridge distillery in Scotland, was launched in April this year and is distinctive thanks to its ultra-smooth taste and unusual design - it looks more like a luxury aftershave than a booze bottle. Pegged as an easy-drinking dram, the whisky has notes of butterscotch, honey and dried tropical fruits with mild pepper and light oak.

David Beckham gushes about ‘beautiful’ wife Victoria at Haig ClubGeorge Clooney puts on amorous display with wife Amal at Ibiza launchHow Amal is coping with celebrity…and the night George Clooney

George Clooney’s Casamigos Tequila

What do you do when you're one of the richest men in Hollywood with time in your schedule to spare? Set up a Tequila brand and throw a huge launch bash in Ibiza, of course. Casamigo Tequila is a side-venture the Hollywood heartthrob set up with best chums Rande Gerber and Mike Meldman… with a little help from a master distiller in Mexico. The Tequila's characteristic taste comes from the proprietary yeast used during the 80-hour fermentation process, and fans of shotting the spirit with salt and lime will be pleased to hear that it's “a tequila that's smooth with no burn”.

George Clooney tequila launch

Justin Timberlake's Sauza 901 Tequila

Also on the jumping on the Tequila trend is Justin Timberlake, who extended his reach into the world of spirits by teaming up with Sauza to launch a new premium beverage. Sauza 901 uses at least 7-year-old blue agaves to make its triple distilled tequilas which are so smooth, they can allegedly be tossed back without the traditional lime and salt. 

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Château Miraval​ wine

Celebrity power couple by day, sommeliers by night, Brangelina married in a low-key affair in a small French village called Correns-var in 2014, in Château Miraval, the 1000-acre vineyard owned by the pair. The place also lends its name to their award-winning rosé wine, which is stocked in M&S in the UK, and was featured on the Wine Spectator's list of 100 Best Wines in 2012.

Jay-Z's Armand de Brignac champagne

Popping bottles might be nothing new to Jay-Z, but the rapper recently brought a small slice of his lavish lifestyle to his fans by designing a suitably ‘bling’ bottle of bubbly. The Armand de Brignac 'Ace of Spades' blanc des noirs - which owes its existence to a feud between the rapper and Cristal Champagne - was rolled out at a wine insiders' event this summer. The fizz, which comes in a grandiose pewter bottle stamped with a large spade symbol, is the newest launch from the company which Jay Z bought last year after being snubbed by one of the bosses at Cristal. Well, that’s one way to prove your business prowess.

Bey-approved: Beyonce pouring a bottle of Armand de Brignac champagne into a swimming pool in her Feeling Myself music video

Khloe Kardashian's Hpnotiq Sparkle liqueur

...And if you thought Jay-Z’s champagne was ostentatious, the latest by-product of the Kardashian kash kow has plenty of sparkle for the crystal-loving cognac fan. Khloe followed in sister Kim’s footsteps by endorsing an effervescent liqueur named Hpnotiq Sparkle last year, a blend of extotic fruit juices, white wine and a touch of cognac - and plenty of bubbles. The sweet-tasting bubbly was launched to help aid the festive season party efforts - rather strange to look at thanks to its mouthwash blue hue, but we hear it does the trick.

Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Surfing Sat 05 Sep 2015, 15:19

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now available on special at local US supermarkets. Drink 2   Price reduced.
Competing with the more established names...

Surfing
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Sun 06 Sep 2015, 10:29

The four pics of George that Surfing posted are from Ibiza. The Swedish guy who posted the Instragram is saying: Our table neighbour is a f...ing drunk.

This is pretty sad. Never seen George that way before.

Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 06 Sep 2015, 10:33

Sad
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

George & Amal Clooney, the Gerbers at the Ibiza launch of their Casamigos tequila August 23, 2015 - Page 2 Empty temp do not post

Post by hathaross Sun 06 Sep 2015, 20:18

We have seen photos of him drunk. I mean.... candids of partying with friends and his face was telling everything.

There we see him taking a big swig of tequila. It´s Ibiza, there was a big party....

That of " ****** drunk". He is used to drink their tequila, so I don´t think he was that drunk !! His face is not of a guy who is drunk.
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 07 Sep 2015, 00:20

We have seen him when he is lit up and he is not here just having a good time.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by kat19 Mon 07 Sep 2015, 01:16

Lol we've seen him drunk plenty of times...what's with the sudden pearl clutching by people here. Give me a break.

kat19
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Mon 07 Sep 2015, 06:22

What concerned me was that a Swedish guy ( and we belong to the Vodka belt like Finland and Russia and are known to be heavy drinkers) called George A drunk = Alcoholic.

That and the fact that a 54 year old who is in Ibiza with his wife and another couple is drinking straight from the bottle in a public place.
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by kat19 Mon 07 Sep 2015, 09:09

LOL uhhh he was at an event to sell his TEQUILA. He was clearly just having fun with the crowd. And I think you're taking the comment from the Swedish guy a little too seriously. But to each their own.

kat19
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 07 Sep 2015, 20:00

Silje wrote:What concerned me was that a Swedish guy ( and we belong to the Vodka belt like Finland and Russia and are known to be heavy drinkers) called George A drunk = Alcoholic.

That and the fact that a 54 year old who is in Ibiza with his wife and another couple is drinking straight from the bottle in a public place.

If I look at the pics it looks to me that this bottle was handed around to a group of people. After George took a zip he gave the bottle to the next person. I think George had no other choice. If everyone takes a zip out of a bottle and you are next you can't say "oh no...I need a glass" LOL...

I also think the Swedisch guy made a joke. If I go out with friends and one of them starts to drink out of the bottle I have lot of funny comments to say hehe Very Happy
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 07 Sep 2015, 20:22

Neutral hmmm
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 07 Sep 2015, 21:23

George was simply having fun in Ibiza with the others I don't think there is anything to be worried about. He was with his wife and friends. As for the the guy calling George a drunk it was probably a joke and it didn't translate when written. George is far from a drunk and we all know that.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 08 Sep 2015, 17:29

Why is everything written by a complete stranger
on Twitter or Instagram etc etc taken to be
the absolute truth ???

Think on....
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 09 Sep 2015, 07:04

Do we have this video? George greeting the fans at the event
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 09 Sep 2015, 11:15

Joanna, it's the same with the articles in the press they are taken to be fact .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 09 Sep 2015, 20:48

Sevens wrote:Do we have this video? George greeting the fans at the event

Thanks for the find. Thumbs up!

Is it just me or does it sound funny when he said hola Razz  or maybe I have hearing problems Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 09 Sep 2015, 21:27

yes
to me too
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Wed 09 Sep 2015, 22:16

Thanks for the video !!

I love when he says: Hola Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy   He is the cutest !!!!  I love you I love you I love you I love you
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassinthrough Thu 10 Sep 2015, 22:45

Why is it that the men dress like they're going to a bar to watch a football game and the women dress like they are going to a club?!

justpassinthrough
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 10 Sep 2015, 22:47

I think the guys don't care how they look the women do .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Fri 11 Sep 2015, 11:14

Sevens wrote:Do we have this video? George greeting the fans at the event

Sweet sweet....my Darling Boy at his best......
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 04 Oct 2015, 12:09

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sun 04 Oct 2015, 18:10; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 20 Dec 2015, 17:37

.....found this.........

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sun 20 Dec 2015, 19:35; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2