George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Amal Clooney Looks Super Skinny On Coffee Run In London EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Amal Clooney Looks Super Skinny On Coffee Run In London EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Amal Clooney Looks Super Skinny On Coffee Run In London EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Amal Clooney Looks Super Skinny On Coffee Run In London EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Amal Clooney Looks Super Skinny On Coffee Run In London EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Amal Clooney Looks Super Skinny On Coffee Run In London EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Amal Clooney Looks Super Skinny On Coffee Run In London EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Amal Clooney Looks Super Skinny On Coffee Run In London EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Amal Clooney Looks Super Skinny On Coffee Run In London EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Amal Clooney Looks Super Skinny On Coffee Run In London

+9
Hebe
Donnamarie
Silje
Alisonfan
/
bgarabedian
Katiedot
amaretti
melbert
13 posters

Go down

Amal Clooney Looks Super Skinny On Coffee Run In London Empty Amal Clooney Looks Super Skinny On Coffee Run In London

Post by melbert Sat 16 May 2015, 01:15

In high-heel combat boots?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Amal Clooney Looks Super Skinny On Coffee Run In London Empty Re: Amal Clooney Looks Super Skinny On Coffee Run In London

Post by amaretti Sat 16 May 2015, 03:00

I love that sweater vest she is wearing .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Amal Clooney Looks Super Skinny On Coffee Run In London Empty Re: Amal Clooney Looks Super Skinny On Coffee Run In London

Post by Katiedot Sat 16 May 2015, 06:28

Yes, I actually like what she's wearing for once too, although I couldn't walk in those shoes myself.

Lucky her to have a paparazzi hanging out by her favourite weekend coffee shop, eh?

/sarcasm
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bgarabedian Sat 16 May 2015, 07:26

very skinny but I like the sweater and boots, too high for me, but she always seems to be in a hurry and walking around with her coffee and dark glasses. bg

bgarabedian
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by / Sat 16 May 2015, 09:46

Did she have a bodyguard with her?
I liked the outfit too, although it's a bit wintery. And she doesn't look more skinny to me than usual. It's a stupid headline.

/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Sat 16 May 2015, 10:59

Good to see she not rush back for work Hahaha

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Sat 16 May 2015, 14:12

I like the sweater, the jeans and the shoes. This is the kind of outfit that looks good on her (and it would look good on me too). 

The outfit she wore when she left LAX was a disaster. If she is going to wear the short white top, then she has to show flesh and no nude tank top underneath. The cap on her head didn't  fit her at all. 

But now she is wearing tight jeans which always looks better on her and a long sleeveless shirt. This way she shows her slim legs and arms but not her hips. Her jeans doesn’t  hide her racy shoes either.

She always look cool with sunglasses and a more natural nailpolish but where is the ring?

She doesn’t  look more skinny then  usual and she looks happy to be back home.
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Sat 16 May 2015, 14:21

Okey, I see the rings now in pic 6 and 7.

The guy walking next to her in pic 7 is wearing a yellow button. What does the button mean?
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sat 16 May 2015, 15:18

Amal looks cute and natural.  She is a slim woman.  Looks no different than she did a month, two or three months ago.  I also think she looks better in tight jeans than those that hang too much on her hips.  Some of her Jean choices I'm not crazy about and don't think flatter her figure.  But she dresses for herself whether we like the look or not.  So good for her.  

Don't know what the yellow pin signifies?
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 16 May 2015, 16:34

It's a "I'm With Her" button.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hebe Sat 16 May 2015, 20:28

The yellow button looks like the Marie Curie Cancer Care daffodil button which they sell to raise funds.

Hebe

Back to top Go down

Post by catwoman Sat 16 May 2015, 20:56

I liked this look
catwoman
catwoman
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by catwoman Sat 16 May 2015, 21:02

she should have a huge closet, she never repeats clothes!
catwoman
catwoman
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 16 May 2015, 21:39

She does repeat she wore the blouse she wore to leave Los Angeles right after she and George got engaged. But I think she probably has huge closets is London and Los Angeles.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sat 16 May 2015, 22:07

Whales are big. Two plus one equals three. Knives are sharp. Amal Clooney is skinny.

Not exactly news.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Mon 18 May 2015, 14:25

These jeans fit her skinny frame better. Agree I would think it would be a little warm for a sweater vest, but I guess it depends on where she is. Not feeling the boots either. Where is the ring?
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Hebe Mon 18 May 2015, 14:47

Isogotit, she's in London so the weather is likely to be changeable. It's not easy to see her rings in that photo but the other photos show she has her wedding ring on her left hand and her engagement ring is hidden by the lamp post. 
She looks more rested and happy there. I quite like her outfit.

Hebe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down