George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Ask Better Questions - Actresses on the Red Carpet EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Ask Better Questions - Actresses on the Red Carpet EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Ask Better Questions - Actresses on the Red Carpet EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Ask Better Questions - Actresses on the Red Carpet EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Ask Better Questions - Actresses on the Red Carpet EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Ask Better Questions - Actresses on the Red Carpet EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Ask Better Questions - Actresses on the Red Carpet EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Ask Better Questions - Actresses on the Red Carpet EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Ask Better Questions - Actresses on the Red Carpet EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Ask Better Questions - Actresses on the Red Carpet

3 posters

Go down

Ask Better Questions - Actresses on the Red Carpet Empty Ask Better Questions - Actresses on the Red Carpet

Post by party animal - not! Sun 18 Jan 2015, 13:46

http://www.lalibre.be/lifestyle/magazine/une-video-best-of-des-questions-sexistes-posees-aux-actrices-54ba353b35703897f840bfbc

Thanks to Frenchiesfans

Google Translation

Video-best of sexist questions actresses

magazine

"Tell me about your dress", "What underwear do you wear?" ... The questions frequently asked actresses, already a minority in the 7th art, on the red carpet or interview. A video entitled "Ask Better Questions" compiles all these sexist questions.

The video also shows the stars annoyed by such questions. Like Scarlett Johansson, asked about Avengers on the underwear she wears underneath her slinky combi "You are the fifth person to ask me that," she says to the reporter. Anne Hathaway does not let himself do either when asked if she made arrangements for her role as Catwoman. She replies: "Looking to lose weight, perhaps?"
We also retain Cate Blanchett surprises cameraman filming downward women on the red carpet, emphasizing their fall kidneys and chest: "Do you do this with men?" He asks t -it. The video ends with a quote good about Hadley Freeman, American journalist and columnist in the Guardian: "It's a strange environment in the Western world where it is still quite agreed to reduce intelligent women and having a beautiful career candidates for a beauty contest. "

Le Petit Journal also spotted a large sexist moment on the red carpet of the Golden Globes. Amal Alamuddin was present alongside George Clooney, with whom she has just married. A journalist asks him without shame: "When is the baby?". The lawyer will respond, shot back: "You're worse than my mother!" (see the 25th minute).

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sun 18 Jan 2015, 14:24; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added google translation)

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Ask Better Questions - Actresses on the Red Carpet Empty Re: Ask Better Questions - Actresses on the Red Carpet

Post by fava Sun 18 Jan 2015, 14:16

Yes!  I hope this catches on.  It's rudiculous to focus primarily on appearance and no substance with women on the red carpet.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Ask Better Questions - Actresses on the Red Carpet Empty Re: Ask Better Questions - Actresses on the Red Carpet

Post by Joanna Sun 18 Jan 2015, 17:10

"You're worse than my mother" was a great
comeback from Amal, I thought, when I saw it.

Coolio
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down