George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George and Amal are not splitting up EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George and Amal are not splitting up EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George and Amal are not splitting up EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George and Amal are not splitting up EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George and Amal are not splitting up EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George and Amal are not splitting up EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George and Amal are not splitting up EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George and Amal are not splitting up EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George and Amal are not splitting up EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George and Amal are not splitting up

+4
Way2Old4Dis
Nicky80
Einstein
Silje
8 posters

Go down

George and Amal are not splitting up Empty George and Amal are not splitting up

Post by Silje Tue 30 Dec 2014, 18:07

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George and Amal Clooney NOT Splitting, Despite Magazine Cover Story

.pmad-in1-resp {display:inline-block; width:580px; height:90px;} @media (min-width:1020px) and (max-width:4000px){.pmad-in1-resp{width:580px; height:90px;}} @media (min-width:890px) and (max-width:1019px){.pmad-in1-resp{width:460px; height:90px;}} @media (min-width:1px) and (max-width:889px){.pmad-in1-resp{width:340px; height:90px;}}

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(Life

George and Amal Clooney have not broken up, despite a lie printed on the cover of the new Life & Style. The magazine claims the couple is “over” after 87 days of marriage. The magazine is 100 percent wrong.
Back in August, Life & Style laid a giant egg when it claimed in a similarly made-up cover story that Amal was pregnant. Here we are, four months later, and the tabloid is replacing one bogus rumor with another one. “The wedding high has worn off and now the reality of the relationship has set in — and it doesn’t look good,” claims the outlet, which has a lot of gall to pretend it knows about “reality.” Alleged “sources” tell the magazine the Clooneys’ marriage is “over.”
“She and George just aren’t going to make it,” one so-called “friend” tells Life & Style. “They’ve been fighting behind closed doors — and it’s looking like the world’s most famous bachelor should have stayed a bachelor. There’s no way the marriage is going to last.” The magazine goes on to say the Clooneys allegedly fight over everything from his wardrobe to the friends he spends time with to their professional schedules often keeping them apart.
Life & Style portrays Amal as a shrill, demanding nag who’s driving George crazy and forcing him to change his life in ways he hates. It’s the kind of anti-woman narrative we’ve come to expect from the tabloids, and it’s meaningless speculation based on literally nothing. Just like those pregnancy rumors about Amal, spread by Life & Style, from which the tabloid is now hilariously distancing itself. “She wants to wait a year or two” to have a baby, an “insider” tells the tabloid. Weird, because that’s the EXACT OPPOSITE of what the magazine said this summer.
A rep for Clooney denies that there’s any trouble between him and Amal, and says the rumored split or divorce is simply not true. We don’t look forward to Life & Style continuing to alternate between bogus “pregnancy” and “breakup” rumors about the Clooneys until the end of time.

Last edited by Nicky80 on Tue 30 Dec 2014, 21:41; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text and pic)
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

George and Amal are not splitting up Empty Re: George and Amal are not splitting up

Post by Einstein Tue 30 Dec 2014, 18:29

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

George and Amal are not splitting up Empty Re: George and Amal are not splitting up

Post by Nicky80 Tue 30 Dec 2014, 21:43

I think in 2 years time a lot of splitting rumor will appear. Be ready for that.
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Tue 30 Dec 2014, 22:57

Yeah, we know it's coming. So does George.

I think it's a great sign that his parents are a part of their lives. And that George surrounds himself with couples in stable and long-term marriages.

I said before, I think his declaration of "never marrying again" was more "I never want to go through another divorce," and all that it entails.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Tue 30 Dec 2014, 23:06

These magazines are famous for putting this kind of crap on their covers, and I don't think many people even pay much attention. However, denying this via Gossip Cop gives it even more attention. Best to just ignore, unless his camp really does want the publicity. Makes you wonder.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 30 Dec 2014, 23:18

No. I think they expected all the silly stories every five mnutes and Stan's been told to shut them all up the minute they start.

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Tue 30 Dec 2014, 23:21

I hope Stan works for a flat fee. Shutting down George Clooney rumors by the hour would be a killer, financially.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Tue 30 Dec 2014, 23:32

To me it's less publicity to ignore than to put out these public denials, especially when the rumors come from these sleazy tabloids. I think George plays the publicity game just like most other Hollywood celebs. I wonder if Amal will ever get used to it.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 30 Dec 2014, 23:59

Mm, six of one and half a dozen of another, I think.

Trouble is, if you ignore them the stories seem to breed....if you get my meaning. And in the meantime, his wife has a pretty serious career going on............

As a former PR I think it's a tricky one

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 31 Dec 2014, 04:19

I think he answers more for Amals sake than his own he doesn't want her hurt and to have to deal with all the bull. I think in time she will get used to it.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by jd68 Sun 04 Jan 2015, 09:31

Nicky80 wrote:I think in 2 years time a lot of splitting rumor will appear. Be ready for that.
Unfortunately I think these rumors will constantly appear, as will the pregnancy rumors. Everyone wants to claim to be "first" with the news so they will keep circulating the rumor with the hope that one time it be true and they be credited with the scoop. Stupidity.
jd68
jd68
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down