George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney said to have given 36 red roses instead of a prenup?????? EmptyToday at 11:48 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney said to have given 36 red roses instead of a prenup?????? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney said to have given 36 red roses instead of a prenup?????? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney said to have given 36 red roses instead of a prenup?????? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney said to have given 36 red roses instead of a prenup?????? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney said to have given 36 red roses instead of a prenup?????? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney said to have given 36 red roses instead of a prenup?????? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney said to have given 36 red roses instead of a prenup?????? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney said to have given 36 red roses instead of a prenup?????? EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney said to have given 36 red roses instead of a prenup??????

+24
Atalante
phys major
mel01
NewFanForever
theminis
premiere
Mazy
pandabear
Butterfly
PigPen
louisvillelaura
monaco
Joanna
Way2Old4Dis
Silje
annemarie
Katiedot
Alisonfan
party animal - not!
Sevens
Picachu
Cece42
LornaDoone
melbert
28 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

George Clooney said to have given 36 red roses instead of a prenup?????? Empty George Clooney said to have given 36 red roses instead of a prenup??????

Post by melbert Mon 11 Aug 2014, 02:44

Thanks Henway!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney se negó a firmar acuerdo de bienes separados

Domingo 10 de Agosto de 2014 - 16:19  

Treinta y seis rosas rojas en lugar de un contrato matrimonial: esa fue la respuesta de la estrella de Hollywood, George Clooney, a su novia y futura esposa, la abogada Amal Alamuddin, cuando esta le propuso firmar un acuerdo.

"George no está solo enamorado. Confía ciegamente en Amal y no quiere comenzar el matrimonio con un contrato", informó un amigo de Clooney, en unas declaraciones publicadas hoy en el dominical alemán "Bild am Sonntag".

La fortuna personal de Clooney, estimada en 120 millones de euros (160,9 millones de dólares), llevó a su prometida y abogada defensora de los derechos humanos, de 36 años, a ofrecerle un contrato redactado por un compañero londinense.

Sin embargo, el actor, de 53 años, contestó con un ramo de 36 rosas rojas y una tarjeta con las palabras: "Mi amor por ti es infinito".

Esta semana se confirmó que el soltero de oro de Hollywood y Alamuddin han recibido permiso en el antiguo ayuntamiento de Chelsea (Londres) para celebrar su boda en Italia. Según varios medios, la pareja podría casarse en septiembre.

George Clooney refused to sign separate property agreement

Thirty-six red roses instead of a marriage contract: that was the response of the Hollywood star, George Clooney, his girlfriend and future wife, attorney Amal Alamuddin when this proposed signing an agreement.

"George is not only love. Amal Trust blindly and do not want to start a marriage contract," a friend of Clooney, in a statement issued Sunday today in the German "Bild am Sonntag".

Clooney's personal fortune, estimated at 120 million euros (160.9 million dollars), took his fiancee and defender of human rights lawyer, 36, to offer him a contract drafted by a London partner.

However, the actor, 53, said with a bouquet of 36 red roses and a card with the words: "My love for you is infinite."

This week it was confirmed that the singles gold Alamuddin Hollywood and have been allowed in the old town hall in Chelsea (London) to celebrate your wedding in Italy. According to media, the couple could marry in September.

Last edited by Katiedot on Mon 11 Aug 2014, 09:37; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : updated thread title)
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney said to have given 36 red roses instead of a prenup?????? Empty Re: George Clooney said to have given 36 red roses instead of a prenup??????

Post by LornaDoone Mon 11 Aug 2014, 02:51

Thirty-six red roses instead of a marriage contract: that was the response of the Hollywood star, George Clooney, his girlfriend and future wife, attorney Amal Alamuddin when this proposed signing an agreement.

"George is not only love. Amal Trust blindly and do not want to start a marriage contract," a friend of Clooney, in a statement issued Sunday today in the German "Bild am Sonntag".

Clooney's personal fortune, estimated at 120 million euros (160.9 million dollars), took his fiancee and defender of human rights lawyer, 36, to offer him a contract drafted by a London partner.

However, the actor, 53, said with a bouquet of 36 red roses and a card with the words: "My love for you is infinite."

This week it was confirmed that the singles gold Alamuddin Hollywood and have been allowed in the old town hall in Chelsea (London) to celebrate your wedding in Italy. According to media, the couple could marry in September.

Well if this is true then George is truly a CHUMP.

But then again, it's his money - he wants to lose half of it if this doesn't work out that's his prerogative also.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

George Clooney said to have given 36 red roses instead of a prenup?????? Empty Re: George Clooney said to have given 36 red roses instead of a prenup??????

Post by Cece42 Mon 11 Aug 2014, 05:10

Lorna- So true, and I am going to add WUSS to this.  Wow was I wrong about him, good luck George!!!!!!!!!!!

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Mon 11 Aug 2014, 05:53

And also could be a completely made up story
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Mon 11 Aug 2014, 06:24

I highly doubt the source. Sounds more like a plot from novel or Intolerable Cruelty.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 11 Aug 2014, 10:22

I'd believe this.

Wasn't a prenup story already denied way back in May via GossipCop?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Mon 11 Aug 2014, 10:24

It was niiiiiiiice of Amal to offer her colleague to write contract for him. Suspect

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 11 Aug 2014, 10:28

George Clooney Gets $200 Million Prenup?

Truth rating: 0

Amal Alamuddin George Clooney Star

By Daniel Gates | 3:18 pm, May 8th, 2014

“George Clooney won’t be blinded by love,” says Star magazine.

According to the tabloid, “The actor, who popped the question to Amal Alamuddin in April after six months of dating, is protecting his estimated $200 million fortune with an ironclad prenup.”

Star claims that Clooney “will add millions to Amal’s settlement chunk each year the pair are married.”

“George has had so many friends go through hell because of a split,” explains a so-called “insider” for the magazine. “He just wants to make sure that doesn’t happen to him if, God forbid, he and Amal break up.”

The only thing Star likes more than a bogus George Clooney story is a bogus prenup story.

A source close to Clooney tells Gossip Cop there’s “no truth” to the latest report “in any way, shape or form.”

Last edited by Katiedot on Mon 11 Aug 2014, 10:42; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text to post (please don't post just links))

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 11 Aug 2014, 10:44

Picachu wrote:And also could be a completely made up story
Almost certainly a made up story if you ask me.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 11 Aug 2014, 11:57

Definitely made up, they would each have have their own lawyer for a prenup , other wise it would not be legal.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Mon 11 Aug 2014, 12:00

I doubt he be that stupid. But if he has most of his money tied up in trust funds I guess he doesn't have to worry about a prenup?
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 11 Aug 2014, 12:45

George might very well be a chump in love, but he ain't stupid. I highly doubt this story, but if by some chance there's a morsel of truth in it, what I'm reading is that Amal offered a pre-nup (drawn up by a colleague of hers), and George rejected it.

Actually, if anything like this happened, I like it on several levels... which using the effing Kindle prevents me from going into.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 11 Aug 2014, 12:59

OK.....I know this sounds thick, but what exactly would 
a prenup consist of, involving a couple of George & Amal's standing.

Just a Noddy guide would be helpful to me please.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by monaco Mon 11 Aug 2014, 13:10

Could someone clarify if they had a pre-nup, if it would be valid anyway, given that she is a UK citizen and they (maybe) married in Italy?  Pre-nups aren't recognised in the UK are they?

monaco
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 11 Aug 2014, 13:19

It depends on the couple.  A prenup is simply an agreement of who gets what in the event of a divorce.  It's easier than leaving it to the lawyers once divorce proceedings have started and can protect one's assets if one of a couple (ie George) is a lot wealthier than the other one.

The danger for George is that British courts don't always recognise prenups agreements so in theory he could have an iron clad Miles Massey prenup and still lose half of everything he owns.

Some people say it's not romantic, and I guess it isn't, but if you've ever been through the turmoil of divorce and how petty people can get, it's a good solution.  Under California law I believe Amal would be entitled to half of everything George owns (all his money, all his investments, companies he owns, his properties etc etc etc).  Imagine, for the sake of argument, that they divorce after 18 months and have no children: should she really be entitled to half of everything George took a lifetime to build after knowing him barely three years and earning a damn good salary herself?  

The reason UK courts don't recognise prenups is because they can also be unfair.  Imagine a couple married for 18 years, the wife gave up her life and career, they have children and then they divorce and the husband says she gets very little because that's what the prenup says.  The UK courts would just say 'to hell with that' and give her more.

As I understand, whether or not a prenup is valid depends on where they divorce, not where they marry.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by monaco Mon 11 Aug 2014, 13:31

Thanks Katiedot.  I think George would be a numpty if he didn't cover his *cough* assets *cough* which is why I think the article is a crock of the proverbial.  However, as with all the other articles about the impending marriage, none of us know what is fact from fiction. Fact:  they are engaged.  Fact: the wedding banns have been displayed. That's about it really.

monaco
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 11 Aug 2014, 13:39

Thank you Katie....very enlightening !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 11 Aug 2014, 16:14

Way back on July lst

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by louisvillelaura Mon 11 Aug 2014, 16:31

I still feel there is a piece of the story missing.  So I'm not sold on true love and this being a marriage of true love, probably because the timing of Stacy's wedding/baby and George/Amal's relationship hitting the magazines are close in timing.  

HOWEVER... what bothers me most, is why I am so curious about this??? It's a guy and a girl getting married and yeah he's Mr. Perfect (in my mind) still what gives? 

SO........ to address my nagging questions here we go.

36 roses?  What's the signifigance there?  
It's likely a made up story - there are no sources and if it were true, I doubt the couple would make something like that public. Right? 

It really could be they are truly in love and he is doing his best to protect his bride from the public and try to have somewhat of a normal relationship.  Once they both go back to work in the fall, their jobs will make it difficult to avoid the public and questions about their marriage.  He has the means to keep his life private now.

As for some of what appears to be obvious staged photos and leaks... who can blame him or her for wanting people to know some information.  You find true love and have to zip it?  That's hard to do!  Especially for a girl.  We love to talk!  Guys, not so much.   So maybe that is why they use People magazine to control the photos and information.   

Until they marry she's still in the public and has to take care of typical wedding "stuff"... the dress, the flowers, etc.  Her mom is always with her, that's normal for most brides.  So we see her and she just looks away from the camera and is polite.  I would probably do the same thing.  For the groom, they don't have to do much - George Clooney or not... they get a tux and show up.  Done.   

The wedding is really about the BRIDE. It's her day.  The groom OBVIOUSLY is key, but guys don't care about their clothes and the dress and the flowers the way a girl does.  It's just how it is. 

Protecting yourself legally via pre-nup, that is an area I don't have expertise in - the two of them do.  She is a barrister and he knows about business and divorce.  Love can be blind so I wouldn't even attempt a guess at what they are doing.  It's like trying to guess which way the supreme court is going to rule on something - you can't figure it out so don't.  (someone tole me that as I started out my first job as a rookie reporter covering politics/courts)   

Finally,  I would like to say a wedding and marriage are two different things. 

Whew... I feel better now that I have that off my chest.  I shall go on with my day.  Love the chatting ladies!

louisvillelaura
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 11 Aug 2014, 16:48

Way2Old4Dis wrote:George might very well be a chump in love, but he ain't stupid. I highly doubt this story, but if by some chance there's a morsel of truth in it, what I'm reading is that Amal offered a pre-nup (drawn up by a colleague of hers), and George rejected it.

Actually, if anything like this happened, I like it on several levels... which using the effing Kindle prevents me from going into.
Way 2, Katiedot, I agree whole heartedly.  There are no stories to write about.. the banns are out there, date ( Sept 20) has been tossed around, pre-nup discussed, dissected ( 20 million vs $0), so when in doubt- activate the good old imagaination and write whatever you want! Very Happy     Now, if, and that's a mighty big word, if any of this horse crap is true, it's probably because he's been drugged since last Sept ( and no, I don't mean love is the drug!!) 

With all this insanity floating around, and  their own trunksful of issues they each bring to this fiasco, they're going to need as much luck as they can muster up.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Mon 11 Aug 2014, 17:02

PigPen wrote:
Way2Old4Dis wrote:George might very well be a chump in love, but he ain't stupid. I highly doubt this story, but if by some chance there's a morsel of truth in it, what I'm reading is that Amal offered a pre-nup (drawn up by a colleague of hers), and George rejected it.

Way 2, Katiedot, I agree whole heartedly.  There are no stories to write about.. 

Oh I don't know about that PP. Browsing the net for GC info. I found this interesting story. 

[size=33][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Katiedot on Mon 11 Aug 2014, 17:07; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : formatted post)
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 11 Aug 2014, 17:07

Silje wrote:
PigPen wrote:

Way 2, Katiedot, I agree whole heartedly.  There are no stories to write about.. 

Oh I don't know about that PP. Browsing the net for GC info. I found this interesting story. 

doesn't open.. just get error message.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Mon 11 Aug 2014, 17:24

It works when I preview it but after sending it, it malfunctions for me too. The article talks about the George Clooney of cabbages:Tall, svelte and suave. I posted it as a joke because you said"There are no stories to write about."
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Mon 11 Aug 2014, 19:28

I don't understand why 36 roses? Question It should have been 35 or 37.

Odd number of roses are for happy occasions, not even.

Shocked
Butterfly
Butterfly
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 11 Aug 2014, 19:29

Silje wrote:
PigPen wrote:

brahahahahahahahaha!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Mon 11 Aug 2014, 19:31

Butterfly wrote:I don't understand why 36 roses? Question It should have been 35 or 37.

Odd number of roses are for happy occasions, not even.

Shocked
Never heard that saying before about odd numbers. But Amal is 36.
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Mon 11 Aug 2014, 19:52

No way I don't believe he would get married without a  pre-nup. Sorry still not buying the whole, he found his soul mate, the love of his life.

pandabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 11 Aug 2014, 20:48

I think flowers are often bought by the dozen
traditionally.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Mon 11 Aug 2014, 20:53

For the most part, prenuptials aren't that binding having trusts is a better way to go. I think after what George went through before he wouldn't be naive but who knows. They might not be romantic but...
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 11 Aug 2014, 21:12

party animal - not! wrote:I'd believe this.

Wasn't a prenup story already denied way back in May via GossipCop?
You believe in the deepest part of your heart, any man would hang his butt out to dry and risk his entire life's financial worth, for love?  Not criticizing dear friend, just trying to wrap my head around your  thoughts.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Mon 11 Aug 2014, 21:41

How about we start another topic called "What A Bunch of Crap!", and put these ridiculous stories in them so we can all get a good laugh?! I think we can start with this one. This won't quit after the wedding. Then it will be fake stories about pregnancy, infidelity, parents hate him/her, on the cover of Popular Mechanics,  yada yada yada. 

I can't even imagine going through my life with these kinds of false stories about me being written and commented on. Not sure being with GC would be worth it.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 11 Aug 2014, 21:53

It's better than watching reruns on tv!!!!

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 11 Aug 2014, 23:34

premiere wrote:How about we start another topic called "What A Bunch of Crap!", and put these ridiculous stories in them so we can all get a good laugh?! I think we can start with this one. This won't quit after the wedding. Then it will be fake stories about pregnancy, infidelity, parents hate him/her, on the cover of Popular Mechanics,  yada yada yada. 

I can't even imagine going through my life with these kinds of false stories about me being written and commented on. Not sure being with GC would be worth it.

Well as long as it was just George on the cover in tight jeans, tight Casamigos shirt (or better yet that blue button down denim shirt he wore so well) straddling his motorcycle, looking straight into the camera with a look as if to say, "Hey babe, Amal's working on one of her eight legal cases, wanna come for a ride?"  I'd probably buy it.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 12 Aug 2014, 03:13

Buy it?? Id ride it!!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 12 Aug 2014, 03:27

Well theminis "I" was talking about a magazine cover so I don't even want to go there asking how you plan to *cough* "ride" *cough* that cover.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by NewFanForever Tue 12 Aug 2014, 12:37

Whats quite interesting is if you live long enough you get to witness a lot of relationships from Go to Woe!!

Its amusing and somewhat sad to watch and hear where all the great love went and wonder what goes wrong??

I don't know GC as all...but what I do know is he has a manager and publicity team...and I am sure he refers to them so I would assume he would in this case as well!!

Wedding

NewFanForever

Back to top Go down

Post by mel01 Tue 12 Aug 2014, 15:17

NewFanForever wrote:Whats quite interesting is if you live long enough you get to witness a lot of relationships from Go to Woe!!

Its amusing and somewhat sad to watch and hear where all the great love went and wonder what goes wrong??

I don't know GC as all...but what I do know is he has a manager and publicity team...and I am sure he refers to them so I would assume he would in this case as well!!

Wedding

Yeah i've lived long enough to see all these couples i first took note of as being happily married when i was a teenager, who ended up splitting-- Kenny G & Lyndie Benson (this one still gets to me whenever i recall his award show appearances, and his absolute love and adoration of his wife), Tom & Nicole, Dennis Quaid & Meg Ryan, Alec Baldwin & Kim Basinger, Mel and his 1st wife, Robin Williams and then-wife, Vanessa Williams & manager husband...And Charlie Sheen & Denise Richards (still wish they could have got back together). 

So, George needs to be cautious. People change as the years pass, and if u're not growing together and not present during these gradual changes (as would be the case in long-distance relationships), the relationship tends to breakdown.

mel01
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Tue 12 Aug 2014, 15:41

FyI I know for a fact a contract has been signed by both parties.  I am not saying prenup since this is a contracted marriage.  NICE TRY WITH THE CONSTANT DECEPTION.
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 12 Aug 2014, 16:00

And it won't last, ... that's already obvious, ... fire and water don't mix.
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by mel01 Tue 12 Aug 2014, 16:09

phys major wrote:FyI I know for a fact a contract has been signed by both parties.  I am not saying prenup since this is a contracted marriage.  NICE TRY WITH THE CONSTANT DECEPTION.

How on earth do u know this?

mel01
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by NewFanForever Tue 12 Aug 2014, 16:10

phys major wrote:FyI I know for a fact a contract has been signed by both parties.  I am not saying prenup since this is a contracted marriage.  NICE TRY WITH THE CONSTANT DECEPTION.

Where do I sign up?  Very Happy 

If George is writing cheques!  cheers 

Finding this hard to believe as a million hearts are breaking!! Tears of frustration 

Most who would marry for free!!  Wedding 
This should be in Blind, Squireless,Gossip!! hidingbehindsofa  

LOL!

NewFanForever

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 12 Aug 2014, 16:17

mel01 wrote:

It came to her in a devine vision.

Or the aliens told her.

Doesn't matter because when you're wearing a tin foil hat, sitting in your tin foil lined room things just come to you.

I mean it couldn't be someone who works in Stan's office that would be too risky.  Maybe it's Angel?  Maybe it's Grant's wife?  Maybe, as we all suspect, it's all bullshit.

cue happy face:   Very Happy
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 12 Aug 2014, 17:48

Pigpen - You can't just drop a bomb like that and walk away. Back it up, girl! - or you lose allcredibility.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Tue 12 Aug 2014, 17:53

Lizzy- what am I supposed to back up??    Did you mean phys major?

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 12 Aug 2014, 18:05

Pigpen - Major apologies! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed 
Yes, I meant Phys major.

(Well, after all, your names do both start with "P"  lol! Guess it's another senior moment.)
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Tue 12 Aug 2014, 18:11

It's all good.  Still love you. geek

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 12 Aug 2014, 18:20

Pigpen - Thanks! I love you 
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Tue 12 Aug 2014, 18:36

LornaDoone wrote:
mel01 wrote:

Or the aliens told her.

Doesn't matter because when you're wearing a tin foil hat, sitting in your tin foil lined room things just come to you.

I mean it couldn't be someone who works in Stan's office that would be too risky.  Maybe it's Angel?  Maybe it's Grant's wife?  Maybe, as we all suspect, it's all bullshit.

LOL!  Laughing out loud  super cool  Drink 3

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 12 Aug 2014, 18:47

LornaDoone wrote:
mel01 wrote:

Or the aliens told her.

LOL!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 12 Aug 2014, 22:31

Oh stop with this bullshit.

You're well aware of the rules on this site which is that you're not allowed to play 'I know something you don't know' games.  If you know something for a fact, then attribute it.  If, as is usual with you, you can't support your statements then stop making them.   The only people who know for a fact what's really going on in George's life are those close to him and they have the decency to keep that information to themselves.  If you genuinely know something about George that would damage his reputation (as your claim would) then I would expect you too to have the decency to also keep stumm.  Or sell your story to a newspaper if you're a nasty piece of work who can't do the decent thing.

This rule exists because in Clooney fanland there are fantasists who make claims that simply aren't true.  Quite why they do this I've never been sure; some get off on the power trip from the interest they get from other fans beause of their revelations of supposed insider information.  Others clearly have a mental illness and probably can't tell truth from fiction.

Whatever the reason, this site doesn't allow you to make unsupported claims about George's private life, and you know this. If you have insider information that you can't share in full, then don't. You don't have the right to reveal 'secrets' or 'the truth' about George Clooney. If there are any lies or deception then that's George's prerogative and up to him to reveal (or not), not yours.

Last edited by Katiedot on Tue 12 Aug 2014, 22:54; edited 1 time in total
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next