George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney Was a 'Typical' Teenager, Family Friend Says EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney Was a 'Typical' Teenager, Family Friend Says EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney Was a 'Typical' Teenager, Family Friend Says EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney Was a 'Typical' Teenager, Family Friend Says EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney Was a 'Typical' Teenager, Family Friend Says EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney Was a 'Typical' Teenager, Family Friend Says EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney Was a 'Typical' Teenager, Family Friend Says EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney Was a 'Typical' Teenager, Family Friend Says EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney Was a 'Typical' Teenager, Family Friend Says EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney Was a 'Typical' Teenager, Family Friend Says

Go down

George Clooney Was a 'Typical' Teenager, Family Friend Says Empty George Clooney Was a 'Typical' Teenager, Family Friend Says

Post by Nicky80 Wed 25 Jun 2014, 20:44

George Clooney Was a 'Typical' Teenager, Family Friend Says

He's Hollywood royalty now, but what wasGeorge Clooney like as a teen? 

"He was just an average, teenage kid when I first met him," Ronnie French, a family friend from Augusta, Kentucky, tells PEOPLE about the former Sexiest Man Alive. "He played basketball and baseball and tennis … Even though he was younger, he wanted to hang around with us older guys." 

And turns out, the actor – who's engaged to British attorney Amal Alamuddin – has always been a prankster. "He joked around all the time, and he still does," says French, 67. "He's been like that all his life." 

French and Clooney, 53, were both extras on the set of the miniseries Centennial, where the pals were "just thrilled we would get a role to play on TV." 

And though the two are no longer in close contact, when Clooney makes it back home, it's as if no time has passed. 

"He's still fun today," says French. "A couple years ago, he came back and I didn't know. He came up and whacked me on the back of the head and said, 'I still think I could take you in tennis!' George is George. We love him – always have." 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down