George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Spend Time with Her Mother in Italy - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Spend Time with Her Mother in Italy - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Spend Time with Her Mother in Italy - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Spend Time with Her Mother in Italy - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Spend Time with Her Mother in Italy - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Spend Time with Her Mother in Italy - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Spend Time with Her Mother in Italy - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Spend Time with Her Mother in Italy - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Spend Time with Her Mother in Italy - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Spend Time with Her Mother in Italy

+20
Pita428
Joanna
PigPen
Jenn
Boshkash
Alisonfan
annemarie
Picachu
Katiedot
Duffy
LornaDoone
The next mrs clooney
lionheart
Missa
Sevens
melbert
theminis
lelacorb
LizzyNY
Nicky80
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Spend Time with Her Mother in Italy - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Spend Time with Her Mother in Italy

Post by Picachu Thu 26 Jun 2014, 19:59

and whats wrong with a different outfit? do you wear the same thing every day?
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Spend Time with Her Mother in Italy - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Spend Time with Her Mother in Italy

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 26 Jun 2014, 20:21

Picachu wrote:and whats wrong with a different outfit? do you wear the same thing every day?
Somedays I actually wear two different outfits, shame on me!!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 26 Jun 2014, 21:00

The next mrs clooney wrote:
Picachu wrote:and whats wrong with a different outfit? do you wear the same thing every day?
Somedays I actually wear two different outfits, shame on me!!

And some days I wear similar outfits two days in a row - like George and his denim shirt.  Can't wait to see the snarky comments when she finally has to wear something that has already been photographed!

It wil be "Well doesn't she own any OTHER clothes?"

Fault will be found no matter what she does.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 26 Jun 2014, 22:40

The thing is, her knowing how to work the paps is probably a point in her favor as far as George is concerned. It's one less thing he has to worry about since they'll be in the public eye a lot. If he knows she can handle herself well he can focus on other things.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Thu 26 Jun 2014, 22:47

WOW!!!!!!! It's hell on here if you give an opinion that some don't agree with.

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 26 Jun 2014, 23:05

The next mrs clooney wrote:I got ya Joanna  Very Happy To be honest I would have fulfilled my prophecy as TNMC if it weren't for the fact that I knew that my eyelashes would be scrutinised on here  lol!

Aaaaah now.....I didn't have you down as a chicken !

gotpics  of your eyelashes?

They can't be better than George's surely.  lol! 
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 26 Jun 2014, 23:32

How do any of us know what she wears or doesn't wear more than once ? We don't get that many pictures of her. I think a lot of women like to wear different outfits nothing wrong with that.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Thu 26 Jun 2014, 23:44

I would like to see her with pony tail or up do.
Butterfly
Butterfly
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 27 Jun 2014, 01:04

Cece42 wrote:WOW!!!!!!! It's hell on here if you give an opinion that some don't agree with.

Well I guess my comment on that is your opinion always negative? Does it always involve some deficiency?

If so then you'll probably get others who will challenge the opinion.

I just wonder if this woman is really as awful as some want to make her out to be.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 28 Jun 2014, 11:48

@Philippago, I moved your post to the thread below as it is a different sighting.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2