George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin to Wed in September in Italy: Source EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin to Wed in September in Italy: Source EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin to Wed in September in Italy: Source EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin to Wed in September in Italy: Source EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin to Wed in September in Italy: Source EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin to Wed in September in Italy: Source EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin to Wed in September in Italy: Source EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin to Wed in September in Italy: Source EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin to Wed in September in Italy: Source EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin to Wed in September in Italy: Source

+3
LornaDoone
annemarie
Sevens
7 posters

Go down

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin to Wed in September in Italy: Source Empty George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin to Wed in September in Italy: Source

Post by Sevens Wed 28 May 2014, 16:29

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin to Wed in September in Italy: Source
By MICHELLE TAUBER
05/28/2014 at 11:00 AM EDT
He may have taken his time before leaving the bachelor life behind, but George Clooney is hardly dragging his feet when it comes to tying the knot with his fiancée, Amal Alamuddin.

The Oscar winner, 53, who popped the question in April, and lawyer Alamuddin, 36, are planning an Italian wedding set for September, a source close to members of her family tells PEOPLE in this week's issue.

But don't look for the bride and groom to exchange vows at Clooney's beloved Lake Como. Instead, the source says they will likely choose a more secluded locale, followed by a party near Alamuddin's Lebanese hometown.

At least one close friend appeared to confirm the news. When Paris photographers asked Cindy Crawford last week if she was in town for Clooney's wedding, she replied, "It's in September."
For more on Clooney and Alamuddin, pick up this week's issue of PEOPLE, on newsstands Friday
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin to Wed in September in Italy: Source Empty Re: George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin to Wed in September in Italy: Source

Post by annemarie Wed 28 May 2014, 16:46

Same story different day. Only difference is Cindy supposedly saying September.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin to Wed in September in Italy: Source Empty Re: George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin to Wed in September in Italy: Source

Post by LornaDoone Wed 28 May 2014, 16:57

It's getting exhausting trying to figure out where this wedding will be held. Maybe that's the point to throw everyone off?

I still say they should just marry in front of a judge somewhere with just two witnesses and then go off and live their life. Why make a zoo of it with a big wedding?

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 28 May 2014, 17:22

I think it will be sooner and the September thing is a way to throw everyone off.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 28 May 2014, 17:25

You know, you could be right. Maybe they'll release the photos in September, but it'll happen way earlier.

This is the 'official' source for stuff tho so far...............

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Wed 28 May 2014, 17:45

I would also not be suprised if it happened before September. Easier to throw the media off (except those you are feeding photos of course)

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 28 May 2014, 18:29

I have to make sure I take vacation in September to be ready for the big event  Laughing
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 28 May 2014, 23:07

I truly believe George will not be back in the States until after he is married...
London-- Como for the summer-- wedding--honeymoon-- back to Como to entertain friends ( per usual) and to show off new wife, then to California for work. IMO

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 28 May 2014, 23:11

Why don't we just start the rumor that they've already married, probably did it in Africa with his few friends there and maybe a couple of Amal's famil and all this stuff is just fluff to appease the media and fans who think they need to know everything there is to know about this wedding - that already happened.

(And if I see this in one of those rag magazines in a few days then I'll KNOW they're using this site to source their stories! brahahahaha)

Oh and by the way, I definitely know that George and Amal plan to have at least two kids.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 28 May 2014, 23:16

Excellent, Lorna. Names?

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 28 May 2014, 23:29

Wasn't there someone pictured with them in the original posts. A friend of George's? I just can't remember who it was.

Or how about we just put Gio as one of the witnesses? He's always around!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 28 May 2014, 23:30

Oh as to baby names. Well maybe Nick for the boy and whatever Amal's mother's name is for the girl?

See I can't even be bothered to remember her name. I just think of her as Amal's mother with the curlers in her hair.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 30 May 2014, 03:24

The KTLA Entertainment reporter in Los Angeles (Sam Rubin) spoke about this report this morning.  He's basically just stated that PEOPLE is saying they will be married in Italy and then have the party in Lebanon.

So I guess reporters are taking this as the final word on the wedding plans.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down