George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney expected in Shanghai on 16 May 2014 for Omega celebration - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney expected in Shanghai on 16 May 2014 for Omega celebration - Page 5 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney expected in Shanghai on 16 May 2014 for Omega celebration - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney expected in Shanghai on 16 May 2014 for Omega celebration - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney expected in Shanghai on 16 May 2014 for Omega celebration - Page 5 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney expected in Shanghai on 16 May 2014 for Omega celebration - Page 5 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney expected in Shanghai on 16 May 2014 for Omega celebration - Page 5 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney expected in Shanghai on 16 May 2014 for Omega celebration - Page 5 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney expected in Shanghai on 16 May 2014 for Omega celebration - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney expected in Shanghai on 16 May 2014 for Omega celebration

+19
Mazy
bellybaby
Alisonfan
Maggy
amaretti
fava
Katiedot
zarathemoo
jd68
Pita428
Joanna
melbert
LornaDoone
LizzyNY
it's me
Nicky80
theminis
Sevens
party animal - not!
23 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

George Clooney expected in Shanghai on 16 May 2014 for Omega celebration - Page 5 Empty Re: George Clooney expected in Shanghai on 16 May 2014 for Omega celebration

Post by theminis Mon 19 May 2014, 00:19

You genius Lorna - thanks I have zero understanding of what you just wrote but hey at least I know where to go now
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

George Clooney expected in Shanghai on 16 May 2014 for Omega celebration - Page 5 Empty Re: George Clooney expected in Shanghai on 16 May 2014 for Omega celebration

Post by party animal - not! Tue 20 May 2014, 18:03

I know this has been posted on this thread before, but don't you just wonder what he's saying??

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Tue 20 May 2014, 18:15

Sorry Lorna I can't figure out which code is for which video either so I just gave up. I'll give it a space next time.[

Last edited by Sevens on Wed 21 May 2014, 03:01; edited 1 time in total
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 20 May 2014, 18:23

party animal - not! wrote:

I know this has been posted on this thread before, but don't you just wonder what he's saying??

Well.....I do have something in mind !

At least he's smiling about it... Thumbs up!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Wed 21 May 2014, 04:17

Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 21 May 2014, 08:00

Uh nice the last one   love1 Thanks Mazy
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Thu 22 May 2014, 02:45

LornaDoone wrote:I pulled the embed code on the video.

In future if anyone posts videos, please put a space between them.  Took me a long time to figure out where one started and the others ended.

I've saved the code if anyone knows how to put an autostart = false code in correctly please let me know and I'll PM you the code.

Thanks.
Lorna here's the video link as we don't need that auto-start code. Someone could just click to watch this:
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Thu 29 May 2014, 02:27

Mazy wrote:

This is funny...
Yvonne Lim gets charmed by “very suave” George Clooney in Shanghai
Posted: 10:10 am, May 22, 2014 by editor
SHANGHAI, May 22: Singapore actress Yvonne Lim said she was “charmed” when she met her idol, US actor George Clooney, at a promotional event organised by luxury watchmaker Omega in Shanghai recently.

“He’s very nice and very suave! Our meeting was actually quite funny.

“We were scheduled to meet, but during the dinner, he got swarmed by many fans asking for photos [with him] so he had to make a quick exit.”

“The public relations girl said ‘Yvonne, run! We have to chase after him!’. It was funny because it was quite dramatic … my gown got caught in my heels, my heels were falling off.”

“We managed to stop him, and the first words out of my mouth were ‘I had to chase after you!’” said Lim with a chuckle.

Clooney hastily apologised and had a chat with the actress before having a photo taken with her and leaving the venue.

Lim was accompanied by her 34-year-old husband-to-be, Alex Tien, a former member of Taiwan boy band B.A.D., to the event.

Did Tien get jealous of Clooney?

“No, he wasn’t jealous! He was actually happy I managed to get a picture with George.

“I was running and I left my clutch bag backstage. Alex went back to get it, so he didn’t get to take a photo with George,” explained Lim.

While Lim admired the “very talented” and “handsome” Clooney, she felt that Tien is “handsome” and “sweet in his own way”, though she couldn’t help but be impressed by how good Clooney looked at 52.

“George is really aging gracefully! I hope Alex will be like that too!” Lim blurted, before bursting into laughter. - CNA
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 29 May 2014, 11:58

LOL this is funny. Wonder how many times he heard "I had to chase after you"  Very Happy
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 27 Jul 2014, 11:08

found on frenchies. It is a nice cute story how she met George Clooney for a second  Razz 

Google Translation

Dinner with George Clooney 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In Shanghai, the actor was the guest of honor at a party hosted by Omega. Challenge to our special correspondent: approach the star and get an interview ... 

"Your mission, should you accept it: Take the first flight to Shanghai. On site, you will be staying for two days in the same hotel as George Clooney. Omega ambassador, he was the guest of honor at a dinner given in small groups. Although no formal meeting is organized, you should get the impossible: an exclusive interview. "And my editor added:" Obligation of result! "As an investigative journalist, there are tasks that can not be refused. Stalking George Clooney in one of the most beautiful palaces in the Bund in part, of course. Especially the mission seems widely as possible. Julia Roberts, Cindy Crawford and all the little fellow actor not they shout all the time in the press that "George is sooo cool, sooo funny, sooo nice"? Peace of cake, I tell you! 

preparations 

What do you slip in your suitcase to bring George Clooney in his nets? Needless to leave the big game: celebrity magazines are unanimous: George is cased, archicasé! Stowed away so that he would even drew himself the engagement ring he slipped on the finger of his girlfriend, Amal Alamuddin. I renounce all the paraphernalia of the femme fatale. It said the man with a second degree? Banco: my little electric blue dress Manoush a bit eccentric (? Even kitsch) will do. 

Shanghai, day 1 

Just arrived at the hotel, I harpooned the receptionist: "George Clooney's room, please. "My years of experience have taught me never to depart from my insurance in such situations bluff. "There is no George Clooney here, miss. "The boy takes me for a blue, he still has not seen my dress ... it promises! Malin, George: he briefed staff to stay incognito. Neither one nor two, I jump in an elevator: George is definitely a recluse in the Penthouse Hotel. I decided to pace the corridors, watching for the slightest suspicious movement. Four hours and eleven packets of M & M's later, night falls on the Bund and still no sign of George. Disgusted (in all senses of the word), I folded my room empty-handed. I see a built-in wall of my dressing nail dryer. I do not have to make me a manicure. 

Shanghai, day 2 

I go commando mode and set my alarm for five thirty in the morning. I read in the press that George was a follower lengths of extra-morning pool paparazzi require. I put on my bathrobe painfully pajamas and go down to tap (not even Celine) in the basement. Good sign: the pool is open ... "George is mine," I said to myself installing triumphantly on a chaise longue. I close my eyes to immerse myself in my questions ... and redo two surface half hours later, eyelids heavy and dry throat. Chinese in a two-room-chic and tap (Celine) looks at me askance. I readjust my shabby bathrobe and offers him an M & M's, history of cheer ... Failed! I go secretly in my room. Pfff ... I just have to give me a pedicure. 

Dinner Omega, Act I 

To celebrate the complicity between the brand and the actor for years, Omega has therefore organized a very private party. The dinner takes place in a lovely garden nestled in the heart of Shanghai across ultra-robes ... in shades of nude. I look at my electric blue dress and suddenly would dream to go underground. I drown my embarrassment in champagne and worries me not George on the horizon. "It will happen after the entry" my trust Omega's press. Land during meals to avoid pots of glue in my genre? It would not be a bit paranoid, Georgie? Precisely speaking wolf, he's in a tuxedo that sneaks quietly between tables. My huntress instincts awaken suddenly. Nose to the wind, I watch the right time (the one where George swallow his last asparagus tip before throwing lobster ... so that the window of opportunity is slim). This is good. I got up and rushed me head-on. Yes! I'm there. George is there before me. Nothing to me. I look. He looks at me. We look. I blushed. Not him. I open my mouth, but no sound comes out. I finally manage to release a shy "Hi George, I'm ..." when a little friendly hand fell on my shoulder: "No interview! "Loose me a bodyguard. Then I unsheathed my eyes 57 or my eyes kitten little desperate ... Failed! I go back to my place. 

Dinner Omega, Act II 

I may have lost a battle but not the war. According to my calculations, if George came after entry, he will leave before dessert. From my seat, I have a view on his profile (in fact I detect a slight underbite). That's it, he outlines a spin on his chair and prepares to leave. I jumped as a hungry lioness on its prey ... except that 178 other lionesses as hungry as I coiffent me to post. 

Then plays under my eyes a remake of the Nespresso pub. I climb on a chair and tried to cover their tracks by a screaming "George Clooney is OUTSIDE", and thus rid myself of thirty rivals. But ... too late: George is already stormed and plays quietly in game selfies. Annoyed, I take my place in the queue. It's like social security, ticket less excitement and more. My turn finally arrives. George took me by the waist and take the pose. "Nice dress! "Does he let me smile. Not even the time to answer: it already poses with another ... I look at my precious selfie only loot a mixed mission. And there is the drama: a light beam passes through the shot ... It looks like a photomontage. All for it? Bring me my M & M's!

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 26 Sep 2014, 09:44

Found this. His Nibs at the Peace Hotel, Shanghai, which he supports, checking out art installations:

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Fri 26 Sep 2014, 12:23

ahh Peace Hotel is historical and famous...good for George
Someone heard from another colleague who works at the hotel George stayed that he was soooooooo nice to everyone and didn't act like a superstar! Very Happy
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 26 Sep 2014, 12:31

Thanks Seven, thats pretty much how he is I guess, except for the seemingly superstar wedding he is about to have!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 16 Nov 2014, 09:21

Just found a new video from Omega and new footage with George! And also the new pics:

Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5