George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin on Double Date - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin on Double Date - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin on Double Date - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin on Double Date - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin on Double Date - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin on Double Date - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin on Double Date - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin on Double Date - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin on Double Date - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin on Double Date

+27
annemarie
premiere
fava
it's me
Carla97
Picachu
Katiedot
jd68
amaretti
LizzyNY
Sevens
m4rose
happycat
Way2Old4Dis
theminis
isogotit
Atalante
LornaDoone
lelacorb
Butterfly
justpassinthrough
Joanna
party animal - not!
catwoman
NewFanForever
Nicky80
silly girl
31 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin on Double Date - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin on Double Date

Post by party animal - not! Fri 04 Apr 2014, 11:31

Jo, I think that's what they're hoping for. And a big splurge and exclusives to get the message out was the hope for privacy later........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin on Double Date - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin on Double Date

Post by Alisonfan Fri 04 Apr 2014, 13:04

Privacy yes a good idea.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by NewFanForever Fri 04 Apr 2014, 13:24

LizzyNY wrote:I still think he was just goofing around to get her to move her ass so he could go home and get laid!
Love7 

This is a prime example about what I was talking about earlier..I'm not the morality police pityviolin  but...whats good for one..doesn't seem good for the other.

And it is not what you know...... but who you know on this site! Rolling Eyes

Last edited by NewFanForever on Fri 04 Apr 2014, 13:29; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

NewFanForever
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 04 Apr 2014, 17:50

NewFanForever wrote:
LizzyNY wrote:I still think he was just goofing around to get her to move her ass so he could go home and get laid!
Love7 

This is a prime example about what I was talking about earlier..I'm not the morality police pityviolin  but...whats good for one..doesn't seem good for the other.

And it is not what you know...... but who you know on this site! Rolling Eyes

Wrong.

it's what gets to be excessive.

And you are not privy to any PM we send to any posters so please don't assume that you know everything that is going on here based on just what we post in the threads.

Thanks.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 04 Apr 2014, 18:29

@NewFan - Sorry if I offended you, but lighten up! It was just a joke. Apparently you didn't find it funny.  oopsie 
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3