George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Miley Cyrus wants to buy a house in Como near GC EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Miley Cyrus wants to buy a house in Como near GC EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Miley Cyrus wants to buy a house in Como near GC EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Miley Cyrus wants to buy a house in Como near GC EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Miley Cyrus wants to buy a house in Como near GC EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Miley Cyrus wants to buy a house in Como near GC EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Miley Cyrus wants to buy a house in Como near GC EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Miley Cyrus wants to buy a house in Como near GC EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Miley Cyrus wants to buy a house in Como near GC EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Miley Cyrus wants to buy a house in Como near GC

+7
party animal - not!
LizzyNY
What Would He Say
it's me
NewFanForever
LornaDoone
jd68
11 posters

Go down

Miley Cyrus wants to buy a house in Como near GC Empty Miley Cyrus wants to buy a house in Como near GC

Post by jd68 Wed 12 Mar 2014, 07:05

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There Goes The Neighborhood? Miley Cyrus Wants To Buy Lake Como Home Near Her ‘Crush,’ George Clooney
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Miley Cyrus is so “obsessed” with her childhood crush, George Clooney, that she wants to become his neighbor, RadarOnline.com has learned.

The “Wrecking Ball” singer was thrilled to be able to meet Clooney on a couple of occasions in the last few years thanks to her Hannah Montana fame, a source who works closely with Cyrus revealed.

“Now, Miley is seriously talking about purchasing a home on Lake Como,” the Italian resort community where George lives most of the year, said the insider.

Cyrus’ interest in the Oscar-winning actor goes way back. In 2009, when The Telegraph asked the then-wholesome country cutie who her weirdest celebrity crush was, she replied, “George Clooney.”

So it’s no surprise to friends that Cyrus is considering moving into Clooney’s Italian neighborhood, where he kicks back in a lavish lakeside villa.

“Miley is eagerly anticipating her first major real-estate purchase and she figures, what could be better than a place in Italy near her favorite A list star?” the source said.

The singer who shocked fans with her drastic image change last year is technically still living at home with her folks Billy Ray and Tish Cyrus, the source revealed, but has spent the last couple of months legally securing her fortune (much of which is tied up in the rights to her personal likeness and original music) from both her parents and Disney.

“Now Miley is ready to move out — and she’s going to buy the biggest and most expensive houses she can in part to keep the money away from her parents, which is why she’s looking at Italian mansions and Malibu compounds as good, safe investment vehicles,” said the insider.

“And she figures being able to say hi to George would be a big plus!”

Ugh! Poor George. I would think about selling if she was to become my neighbor.
jd68
jd68
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Miley Cyrus wants to buy a house in Como near GC Empty Re: Miley Cyrus wants to buy a house in Como near GC

Post by LornaDoone Wed 12 Mar 2014, 07:07

there goes the neighborhood! brahahaha
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Miley Cyrus wants to buy a house in Como near GC Empty Re: Miley Cyrus wants to buy a house in Como near GC

Post by NewFanForever Wed 12 Mar 2014, 07:35

Its a shame MC parted with the wholesome image...I think GC would have preferred that!

I know I would!

NewFanForever
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 12 Mar 2014, 09:40

her childhood crush!?!

never heard ...
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Wed 12 Mar 2014, 10:04

Here comes the wrecking ball.....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 12 Mar 2014, 11:53

LOOL
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 13 Mar 2014, 01:02

Lucky for him no one in Laglio wants to sell. Smile  Can't remember where I saw it, but there was a long article about real estate in the Como area that said most of the property is passed down through families, and they want to keep it that way.

Those that do sell are VERY picky about who they sell to, and money is NOT the deciding factor. One man built a years-long relationship with the owners of a house he was interested in before they would even consider selling to him.

Considering Miley's reputation, I don't think George has anything to worry about.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 13 Mar 2014, 01:13

Yep, can absolutely confirm that, Lizzy..

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by NewFanForever Thu 13 Mar 2014, 01:32

LizzyNY wrote:Lucky for him no one in Laglio wants to sell. Smile  Can't remember where I saw it, but there was a long article about real estate in the Como area that said most of the property is passed down through families, and they want to keep it that way.

Those that do sell are VERY picky about who they sell to, and money is NOT the deciding factor. One man built a years-long relationship with the owners of a house he was interested in before they would even consider selling to him.

Considering Miley's reputation, I don't think George has anything to worry about.

Darn...I wanted to buy.

Seriously I did look but not in that area...also from experience of friends here in Australia...being near water is not as great as you think...there is rusting and Mosquitoes and a lot of noise from boats if you live right on the water.

Looked at other places over Italy...doesn't seem as expensive as Australia...and the scenery is so beautiful..we should get a thread going about that?

Dreaming...could you imagine being on your run or  bike ride and bumping into George....ahhhhh...lol..

Last edited by NewFanForever on Thu 13 Mar 2014, 04:50; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

NewFanForever

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 13 Mar 2014, 06:40

Man, I would pay good money to see Miley Cyrus hunt down George Clooney!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Thu 13 Mar 2014, 12:48

party animal - not! wrote:Yep, can absolutely confirm that, Lizzy..

Interesting. Last spring on my way from Bellagio to Menaggio golf course I heard different things about real estate situation in Lago di Como.  Very Happy  Everythings for sale, it´s just a matter of price.
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 13 Mar 2014, 13:47

Seems to be a combination, Carla. Families do seem to want to sell, but then they all have to agree!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 14 Mar 2014, 21:38

That's a weird rumor.  Maybe Miley Cyrus wanted to be linked to the name George Clooney  Razz  Razz  Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 14 Mar 2014, 22:32

Maybe she has Daddy issues - good grief can you imagine her trying to crash a Clooney Como party - Id also pay good money to see that
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 14 Mar 2014, 22:56

lol! I can hear George now: "Load up the egg thrower! Intruder at the gate!"
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by NewFanForever Fri 14 Mar 2014, 23:01

LizzyNY wrote: lol! I can hear George now: "Load up the egg thrower! Intruder at the gate!"

Loving the humour on this site!

They say when your a child you can laugh up to 400 times a day and as a adult only 15...well

this site is definitely putting those averages up!

Last edited by NewFanForever on Sat 15 Mar 2014, 00:55; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding)

NewFanForever

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 14 Mar 2014, 23:06

Funny Lizzy   LOL!   waiting for pictures  cameraflash
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 15 Mar 2014, 00:49

Nicky80 - Me, too- I'd pay good money to see that! Hell, I'd even buy the eggs!  Laughing 
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down