George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Sandra Bullock 'Soothed' By Clooney during Gravity Filming EmptyYesterday at 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Sandra Bullock 'Soothed' By Clooney during Gravity Filming EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Sandra Bullock 'Soothed' By Clooney during Gravity Filming EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Sandra Bullock 'Soothed' By Clooney during Gravity Filming EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Sandra Bullock 'Soothed' By Clooney during Gravity Filming EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Sandra Bullock 'Soothed' By Clooney during Gravity Filming EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Sandra Bullock 'Soothed' By Clooney during Gravity Filming EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Sandra Bullock 'Soothed' By Clooney during Gravity Filming EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Sandra Bullock 'Soothed' By Clooney during Gravity Filming EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Sandra Bullock 'Soothed' By Clooney during Gravity Filming

5 posters

Go down

Sandra Bullock 'Soothed' By Clooney during Gravity Filming Empty Sandra Bullock 'Soothed' By Clooney during Gravity Filming

Post by Mazy Sat 02 Nov 2013, 21:08

Sandra Bullock 'Soothed' By Clooney

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sandra Bullock found filming with George Clooney “intimate”.  

The two stars appear as the only actors in drama Gravity, about an astronaut and a medical engineer who are left adrift in space.

Rumours about a romance between the actors have been rife and Sandra admits she enjoyed being close to the Hollywood hunk during filming.

“There were very few days when we were physically next to each other,” she explained to British magazine Look.

“Most of the time I was in a box with headphones on. Everything was black and I saw no one. All I had was George’s voice. And his voice is so soothing. It was very intimate.”

Sandra won an Oscar for her performance in The Blind Side and is one of the most coveted actresses around.

While she might have experienced success in Hollywood, she knows there is still a long way for women to go in the industry.

“Six years ago I was working on a project and I realised, ‘Oh my god, all the walls I’m running into are because I’m female,’” she recalled.

“I was appalled and depressed. But I do think times are changing.”

Sandra, 49, juggles her career with raising her adopted son Louis as a single parent.

Being a mother to the three-year-old has completely changed her life.

“I’m much less stressed and wrapped up in my own life now – I feel like I’m enjoying things more,” she smiled.

“I do always wonder whether I’m doing things right, but I guess those are normal concerns when you are a parent – I want to be the best mom possible. But life is good.”
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Sandra Bullock 'Soothed' By Clooney during Gravity Filming Empty Re: Sandra Bullock 'Soothed' By Clooney during Gravity Filming

Post by LornaDoone Sat 02 Nov 2013, 21:31

Haven't even read the post - just had to say I love, love, LOVE that dress! Wow she looks great!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Sandra Bullock 'Soothed' By Clooney during Gravity Filming Empty Re: Sandra Bullock 'Soothed' By Clooney during Gravity Filming

Post by theminis Sat 02 Nov 2013, 21:51

Stunning
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 02 Nov 2013, 22:52

Yes the dress is great.... love it that is is so short Very Happy  But I love most her lipstick. I love it when woman are not scared to wear a strong colour Thumbs up!
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sat 02 Nov 2013, 22:55

I agree about the lipstick . Very Happy 

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down