George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Over his shoulder? EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Over his shoulder? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Over his shoulder? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Over his shoulder? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Over his shoulder? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Over his shoulder? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Over his shoulder? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Over his shoulder? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Over his shoulder? EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Over his shoulder?

+9
madsky
Katiedot
jd68
theminis
LornaDoone
phys major
party animal - not!
melbert
NotAvailable
13 posters

Go down

Over his shoulder? Empty Over his shoulder?

Post by NotAvailable Sat 12 Oct 2013, 11:05

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Warning: Spoilers ahead about a key moment in "Gravity."

One of the most important scenes in "Gravity" was written by none other than the film's star, George Clooney.

In an interview with Vulture, "Gravity" director Alfonso Cuaron revealed that Clooney was responsible for a key moment in the film, when his deceased astronaut, Matt Kowalski, comes to Sandra Bullock's main character, Ryan Stone, in a dream.

"We were struggling with rewrites, we'd stripped everything, a lot of the dialogue; we knew that anything that was going to be said, it was going to have a lot of weight. There was one scene we were doing over and over and over, and George overheard that we were dealing with that," Cuaron recalled. "And then one night I receive an e-mail from him, saying, I heard you were struggling with this. I took a shot with the scene, Read it. Throw it out. And we ended up using it. This was exactly what we needed."

The moment, which leads into a sequence where Stone, now awake, discusses her daughter in a prayer said to Kowalski, is one of the most controversial in "Gravity," a fact made clear by some comments on the Vulture piece.

"So he admits that the weakest scene in the movie came from Clooney?" noted one commenter. "That Clooney's character re-appearing was something Clooney re-wrote himself? That scene was the only thing, literally the only thing, that kept the movie from being essentially perfect in my eyes."
---

I know this was posted here prolly here somewhere, but wanted to show the something that I suddenly noticed behind him just over his shoulder. From a posting on the 8th. Maybe Monica is camouflage?
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Over his shoulder? Empty Re: Over his shoulder?

Post by NotAvailable Sat 12 Oct 2013, 11:15

Didn't he sometimes have his girls stand behind him with Stan at times? And would someone totally unconnected be standing at the Gravity poster with hm and Stan, unless they were important in some way? And if they were someone involved with Gravity, would they not have posed with him and Sandra and the director and his son?

Just saying...Looks like this may actually be the NEXT.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 12 Oct 2013, 11:47

No Joanie. "Handlers" are all over the carpet guiding people along and get caught in pictures. Nothing more than that, I am sure.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 12 Oct 2013, 12:17

Looks like Sandra Bullock's 'handler's' head to me............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sat 12 Oct 2013, 18:25

My knowledge of Handlers always had to do with Horses!  horsepoop 
LOL
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 12 Oct 2013, 23:58

If you all are talking about the head behind George it can't be MONIKA cause that head is blond!

Geesh.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 13 Oct 2013, 01:28

Just in case there is more speculation, it aint Stacy either who is blond but not that short - there we covered all possibilities
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Sun 13 Oct 2013, 01:45

Doesn't anyone know what camouflage means? You put one thing out in front to either distract away from something else or to disguise something. Monica is def a distraction for most, away from what he may be doing elsewheres? Not saying this is def the case here. Just throwing out some speculation I had thought of. That blonde head right behind him, well hidden for now and maybe just getting her used to trotting out on the carpet... Without the pressure of the usual stuff she would face. I know...Maybe a handler. But think Sandra's is a smidgen taller than this one. And hair seems to have a bit more yellow in it than this one. All I am saying is while it may not be a RED alert, it could be amber for now...

Lol don't you think its fun to speculate? That could as easily have been a red head there...
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 13 Oct 2013, 02:17

Without a shadow of a doubt any one of those many, many international photographers would have spotted a Monika Jakisic or a non-PR person or a girl with legs up to there on that or any red carpet - they all know each other and are all working together all the time. It's probably worth checking some of the pix taken at a different angle for that event

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Sun 13 Oct 2013, 04:03

yeah, but I think sometimes, George gets them to go along with some of his plans... I think its how he hides a LOT of the time. Mayor of Italy protected George from paps just when he needed it. one of the biggest things is when you can call a plan and know you CAN pull it off, otherwise, no famous person could carry off half the things they do. Not without pap manipulation and controls. Thats what he hires some of those ppl for. Manipulation of the press. Images aren't built by accident. But....relax. I am just talking off the top of my head now... See I know this and also that there is much more. But no point in going on about it.

What has become harder today to manipulate and control, is the cell phones. How has he managed to stay hidden when he obviously is out and about, moving around because he is busy? especially with the way ppl love to pop pics of him with their cell phones. Gotta assume some major planning and manips happen as he needs it. Nobody controlling him... lol But he may be in control of his life more than it appears at times.

And its amazing how the paps always seem to know where to go to get special pics? Stacy called them a lot, i think. he did too some of that. After all, its a PR relationship. They date yes, but its for both their benefit, to use it to the hilt, as they may need it. Thats why these are all the 2 yr thing. Contracts work best that way. Gives the girl time to get her act together and get some benefits from PR and gives him whatever he wants from it PR wise and otherwise and its all just business after all.

He gets a GF for a while and then gets change up, Fresh approach for the next PR campaign and new stiff sometimes. Its a business mostly that is being operated. The dating has become a part of his plans for his career life style.

But I do think maybe he is growing somewhat tired of it. But thats all just my Opinion based on all the stuff I have seen here and other places and from over all info.

Does that make him bad? NO. It means he learned the hard way that his career wasn't going to let him have a very normal life, so he found ways to make it better, and yet work out in the long run for his career. Its why he has an attitude about just being in the now. because thats what works best for his career.

But careers do start to go down at some point. And I think he may be trying to prepare for that in more ways than one. he may also be ready for a change up in his real life. His interviews have been getting interesting in the last year or two. They seem to be hinting at how he wants some things to change and grow.

But that blonde head feels secretive and like a very loud hint, to me... Just my Opinion.... And by the way, I did try to find some pics of it from a dif angle.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by jd68 Sun 13 Oct 2013, 06:11

I think the blond is Cheryl Maisel, Sandra Bullock's publicist. Cheryl is blonde and is standing in pretty much the same spot Stan is for George. Sorry, no drama here.
jd68
jd68
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 13 Oct 2013, 07:49

No drama here, exactly.  And this woman isn't hiding in any way.  It's just that in this particular shot she's hidden behind George but in any of the many other photos taken by the many other photographers she'd be perfectly visible.

George isn't hiding anything.

Ok, moving this to the 'girls, girls, girls' thread (the right place to start conversations about George's possible girlfriends).
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Sun 13 Oct 2013, 07:51

Now if anyone else can come up with some other angles on this pic, the same day, then it is obviously appreciated by one and all... Smile
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by jd68 Sun 13 Oct 2013, 09:30

There is no way a beautiful blonde would appear on the red carpet of this premier that without people knowing who she is. People would be questioning who she is and why she was on the red carpet at the same time as George. He man can't talk to a woman without speculation that he is dating her. I really think it's SB's publicist and that is why no one is making a big deal of it.
jd68
jd68
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Sun 13 Oct 2013, 13:19

Here is a picture of her I believe talking with Stan a few minutes before or after the "over the shoulder shot" was taken, as it has a similar background.   By the looks of the picture most likely either she is working for someone or handling logistics for the premier.  

But let's go with the conspiracy theories, JFK was murdered by the mafia, and there were aliens in Roswell, NM.

Just curious why everyone is so gungho to make sure George is with someone in public.  For me unless he picks someone a bit different (which he has shown no inclination to do so) the story is always the same, so I am happy to see him alone.  For some reason he always looks happier with his costars.  With his father in Monument Men it would be great to see him with his parents too, so I am hoping for a break from the constant George Clooney type of women.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 13 Oct 2013, 14:00

Here Here Madsky....she looks like someone who works there. I agree I hope since his Dad is in MM that he walks the red carpet with him.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sun 13 Oct 2013, 17:00

Stan looks really thin. Hope he's ok healthwise.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 13 Oct 2013, 18:01

Maybe a little thinner, but I think Stan has looked exactly the same for the past ten years!
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Sun 13 Oct 2013, 18:38

@joannie's clone ~ go to gettyimages site and indulge your curiosity at the photos available in sequence of of the "mystery" lady.
That's what I'd immediately do when curious...

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Mon 14 Oct 2013, 00:33

Ocean wrote:@joannie's clone ~ go to gettyimages site and indulge your curiosity at the photos available in sequence of of the "mystery" lady.
That's what I'd immediately do when curious...
Would you or anyone happen to have a link to those images? Because i can't seem to get the right ones. Must be something with my browser or settings. But nothing seems to work. Old pics keep coming up with just random searchs. But any time someone has a link, I can see them with no prob.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Mon 14 Oct 2013, 00:35

I'll give a greenie for any links. Smile
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 14 Oct 2013, 01:25

#182618369 this photo looks like it shows the blonde standing behind George.

Many pictures of New York Premiere at above link
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum