George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Which best friend of George's did Sandra date?? EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Which best friend of George's did Sandra date?? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Which best friend of George's did Sandra date?? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Which best friend of George's did Sandra date?? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Which best friend of George's did Sandra date?? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Which best friend of George's did Sandra date?? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Which best friend of George's did Sandra date?? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Which best friend of George's did Sandra date?? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Which best friend of George's did Sandra date?? EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Which best friend of George's did Sandra date??

+5
party animal - not!
Picachu
it's me
melbert
mel01
9 posters

Go down

Which best friend of George's did Sandra date?? Empty Which best friend of George's did Sandra date??

Post by mel01 Tue 08 Oct 2013, 12:14

Well, i just saw the clip from Gravity's New York premiere, where George says (again) that Sandra used to date one of his best friends, and when asked further why that should matter now he said "it's a bro code".
Each time i've heard it, just can't help wondering which one of his BF's did Sandra date...why can't they just name him already?
Anyone got any clue? I'm thinking it must be someone George is still close to and spends a lot of time around...and most likely this person is now married. Hence not only would it be against the bro code, but it would create too much awkwardness when all of them are together..

mel01
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Which best friend of George's did Sandra date?? Empty Re: Which best friend of George's did Sandra date??

Post by melbert Tue 08 Oct 2013, 12:29

Seriously??? It's already been mentioned on other threads on this forum.  It's Tate Donovan to whom Sandra was engaged to after they starred in Love Potion No.9 together.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Which best friend of George's did Sandra date?? Empty Re: Which best friend of George's did Sandra date??

Post by it's me Tue 08 Oct 2013, 13:12

I am NO saying this is the case
but a bro code? and if you fall seriously in love.... why not?? scratch 

Neutral 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Tue 08 Oct 2013, 13:44

Was Tate Donovon not also engaged to Jennifer Anniston before she married Brad Pitt?
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by mel01 Wed 09 Oct 2013, 02:13

Yeah, I remember that Tate and Jen Aniston were together for a long time, then broke up. Weird, b4 I asked the question was trying to recall whom Sandra had been linked to and d only name that kept popping in my head was Tate Donovan, thought I must be mistaken.
Anyway, Tate and George aren't that close right, or am I wrong..I was thinking it may be Ben or Grant or even Richard..cuz I didn't see any sighting of Grant at the Gravity premieres, while Rande attended both the Venice and the New York premiere.

mel01

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 09 Oct 2013, 02:26

Tate Donovan is one of 'The Boys', so they're close friends! He was in Argo.......went out with Sandra Bullock for three years + I think engaged maybe.

Grant was in New York, working with His Nibs - pix in a bar somewhere - but was not involved in 'Gravity' - as co-producer of their company Smokehouse...and of course Randy is helping promote Casamigos in both Venice and New York, hence Mike Meldman being in the latter and returning with them to LA in the Casamigos plane

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Wed 09 Oct 2013, 02:34

Tate D must be charming .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Wed 09 Oct 2013, 04:34

I can see how it would be complicated to get involved with a friends ex. Better to keep the friendship of both and date elsewhere. George is a good person to be friends with I think, even before he got to be big. He's just a loyal kind of person.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by mel01 Wed 09 Oct 2013, 17:32

party animal - not! wrote:Tate Donovan is one of 'The Boys', so they're close friends! He was in Argo.......went out with Sandra Bullock for three years + I think engaged maybe.

Grant was in New York, working with His Nibs - pix in a bar somewhere - but was not involved in 'Gravity' - as co-producer of their company Smokehouse...and of course Randy is helping promote Casamigos in both Venice and New York, hence Mike Meldman being in the latter and returning with them to LA in the Casamigos plane
Is Tate Donovan really one of The Boys? Not one of the original 8 or 9 right, never saw his name in connection with The Boys. But i'm sure they are indeed old friends as u say.

mel01

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 13 Oct 2013, 08:12

No, Tate Donovan wasn't one of the boys. I'd never even heard of him being a friend of George's until recently.

George knows pretty much everyone in Hollywood but that doesn't automatically make them close friends.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 13 Oct 2013, 15:11

You're correct Katie in that Tate wasn't one of the "original" Boys.  However, George and Tate have known each other for years and he has spent time in Como. They have also worked on projects together.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 13 Oct 2013, 15:14

Didn't he room with Grant in college? Or am I remembering wrong? There were photos a few years ago of him biking in Como with GC.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down