George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney a Male Role Model for Bullock's Son EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney a Male Role Model for Bullock's Son EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney a Male Role Model for Bullock's Son EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney a Male Role Model for Bullock's Son EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney a Male Role Model for Bullock's Son EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney a Male Role Model for Bullock's Son EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney a Male Role Model for Bullock's Son EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney a Male Role Model for Bullock's Son EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney a Male Role Model for Bullock's Son EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney a Male Role Model for Bullock's Son

+13
LornaDoone
melbert
ktsue2002
Missa
Katiedot
Picachu
O.o
Nicky80
What Would He Say
Lakin460
it's me
Carla97
silly girl
17 posters

Go down

George Clooney a Male Role Model for Bullock's Son Empty George Clooney a Male Role Model for Bullock's Son

Post by silly girl Mon 09 Sep 2013, 18:04

Cute story although I wonder if it was during the VFF and not while filming----he was really little when they filmed Gravity.

George Clooney a Male Role Model for Bullock's Son

George Clooney and the guys on set of "Gravity" were positive male role models for single mother Sandra Bullock's young son Louis, whom she called a "boy's boy" on Monday.

"My son thinks he's a very cool dude," Bullock said in a rare candid moment about her personal life.

"He's a dude, my son needs to be around a man, so if there's a choice between me, George and Alfonso (Cuaron) and these guys, my son will leave and go be with George and the guys. He's a boy's boy, so he has to talk to the men."

Giggling as she shared an anecdote about the film shoot, she added: "Louis came to me and said, 'Where's George and Rande (Gerber).' And I go, 'I don't know.' And he goes, 'I need them.' And I'm like, 'I don't know where they are.' And he was like, 'I need them.'"

"So we went and found them and they had 'man time' and I sort of stood off to the side and waited for him to finish and then I was allowed to take him back."

Clooney and Bullock have known each for some 20 years and share a circle of friends.

But the two talented actors had never co-starred in a film until Mexican director Alfonso Cuaron put them in the roles of two astronauts flung into deep space when a debris shower destroys their shuttle, in his 3-D sci-fi thriller "Gravity."

The movie opened the Venice film festival last month and had its North American premiere at the Toronto film festival on Sunday.

Rumors spread of an off-screen romance, which both reportedly laughed off.

Clooney "is a good egg," commented Bullock.

Bullock divorced motorcycle builder and "Monster Garage" television series host Jesse James in 2010 after five years of marriage.

She proceeded with plans hatched during her marriage to adopt a baby boy, Louis Bardo Bullock, the same year.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney a Male Role Model for Bullock's Son Empty Re: George Clooney a Male Role Model for Bullock's Son

Post by Carla97 Mon 09 Sep 2013, 19:05

Absolutely, little boys need male role models. And some are blessed to have them enough.
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

George Clooney a Male Role Model for Bullock's Son Empty Re: George Clooney a Male Role Model for Bullock's Son

Post by it's me Mon 09 Sep 2013, 21:25

What are they implying?
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 09 Sep 2013, 21:41

Here is a better article on People Magazine's website. I don't think they are implying anything....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sandra Bullock's Son 'Requests Man Time' with George Clooney
By PAUL CHI

For the first time, Sandra Bullock and George Clooney have teamed up on the big screen, for their new space drama Gravity.

Turns out, the two superstars are not just costars, but good pals, as well.

"George and I have known each other for over 20 years. We've known each other since we got out of college and we have the same group of friends," the Oscar-winning actress, 49, told reporters at Monday's Gravity press conference at the Toronto International Film Festival.

"We knew each other since we had no work," she quips.

Despite their subsequent fame and success, Bullock says Clooney, 52, has remained the same person except for one thing.

"He has better hair now!" she kids. "There's less of it, which I appreciate. The big curls were cute, but you know … Really, he's taken his blessed life and done amazing things with it.”

Bullock may adore The Monuments Men star, but the biggest Clooney fan is her 3½-year-old son, Louis.

"My son thinks he's a very cool dude. If there was a choice between me and George and [director] Alfonso [Curaón], my son will leave to go with George and the guys,” she says. "He's a boys' boy – he has to go and talk to the men."

Recently, little Louis even requested to have some male-bonding time.

"He asked, 'Where's George and Rande [Gerber]?' I'm like, 'What? I don't know.' He goes, 'I need them.' We went to meet with them and they had man time. I stood off to the side and waited for them to finish," she says with a laugh, "and then I was allowed to take him back."

The proud mom appreciates Clooney's willingness to spend time with her son.

"George is a good man, and I'm really proud to have known him for this time and the human being he's become,” she said. "He's a good egg."

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 09 Sep 2013, 21:46

I can see where George would be a lot of fun with children because in a lot of ways, he seems like a big kid himself.

I'd be interested to know how Bullock and Clooney met. I mean, do trying-to-make-it-in-Hollywood actors hang out together? Bonnie Hunt said she knew George back in their Chicago days. I didn't even know George was in Chicago early on. Sorry....sidetracked.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Mon 09 Sep 2013, 21:47

Nothing !!!!

Little boys are "rough and tumble" ....they are "sometimes" sooo different from little girls.....

Boys eat fly's and bang empty tin cans for HOURS.....He is about 2 or 3 wonderful age they are, in there own heads,  total DUDES....I can do that....I can do that......I can do that.....Love "em big and small.....x:D
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 09 Sep 2013, 21:53

Thanks SG great story I love it. Agree Laking, George is sometimes still a big kid himself no wonder that he is so much fun to hang around with Very Happy 
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by O.o Mon 09 Sep 2013, 22:20

Coz little kids want same gender role models sometimes. Like, "that's who I wanna be like when I grow up."
What Would He Say ~ I reckon he's about 4 now. He was 2 during Gravity. Maybe.

O.o
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 09 Sep 2013, 23:45

Big curls were fab!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Tue 10 Sep 2013, 05:57

A cute story
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 10 Sep 2013, 07:47

it's me wrote:What are they implying?
I think they're working up to the whole 'Bullooney' romance thing!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 10 Sep 2013, 09:21

Rolling Eyes annoying
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Wed 11 Sep 2013, 02:21

Katiedot wrote:
it's me wrote:What are they implying?
I think they're working up to the whole 'Bullooney' romance thing!
Oh my god, that really is the only possibility for their "couple name". I am no longer in favor of this relationship.Surrender 
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Wed 11 Sep 2013, 02:32

Bullooney, sounds like Baloney. Need I say more. Sofa bounce lol! Yahooooo 
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 11 Sep 2013, 02:54

Is Cloonock any better?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 11 Sep 2013, 05:24

Well, we could go for the full monty: Cobulloonuckey . . . no?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 11 Sep 2013, 06:44

Katiedot wrote:Well, we could go for the full monty: Cobulloonuckey . . .  no?
Yes correct NO! brahahaha
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 11 Sep 2013, 08:51

Horrible! affraid 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 11 Sep 2013, 22:18

Oh dear.......

Bullooney - sounds nice, I like that
Cloonock -  Sounds harsh
Cobulloonuckey - I can only pronounce that after reading 3 times

So my vote goes to.....BULLOONEY     cheers
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 11 Sep 2013, 22:46

Horrible!!!!! Suspect 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 11 Sep 2013, 23:03

OR....

Bullokooney ??

Cloonzbull ??

Sandyloonz ??
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Wed 11 Sep 2013, 23:07

Sorge

very vera
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Wed 11 Sep 2013, 23:13

Would it be so bad...

He needs a Dad...

George needs a son...

Sandra needs a bit of both....WIN WIN Very Happy 
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 11 Sep 2013, 23:15

George needs what?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Wed 11 Sep 2013, 23:17

I don't really have a clue...I was just throwing it out there...ya never Know....life is strange...
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 11 Sep 2013, 23:22

Say crazy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 11 Sep 2013, 23:33

it's me wrote:Say crazy
Crazy
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Wed 11 Sep 2013, 23:45

YOU ARE RIGHT DUMB IDEA....FLIP FLOP....X
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Thu 12 Sep 2013, 01:03

what would he say wrote:

YOU ARE RIGHT DUMB IDEA....FLIP FLOP....X
He can still be a friend and an uncle, he likes being an uncle.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by mel01 Fri 13 Sep 2013, 18:06

E News showed the footage of Sandra saying this during a press conference with their director at the TIFF (? I think that's where they were). Was nice hearing her exact words. Then they diverted to talk about Rande's children Presley and Kaia, showing photos from both their instagrams of each one posing with Harry Styles, who visited their house.

mel01
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Fri 13 Sep 2013, 21:28

Interesting
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down