George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Casamigos t-shirts, polo shirts, caps and more! EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Casamigos t-shirts, polo shirts, caps and more! EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Casamigos t-shirts, polo shirts, caps and more! EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Casamigos t-shirts, polo shirts, caps and more! EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Casamigos t-shirts, polo shirts, caps and more! EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Casamigos t-shirts, polo shirts, caps and more! EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Casamigos t-shirts, polo shirts, caps and more! EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Casamigos t-shirts, polo shirts, caps and more! EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Casamigos t-shirts, polo shirts, caps and more! EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Casamigos t-shirts, polo shirts, caps and more!

+7
LornaDoone
amaretti
Nicky80
Mazy
mel01
chiki
party animal - not!
11 posters

Go down

Casamigos t-shirts, polo shirts, caps and more! Empty Re: Casamigos t-shirts, polo shirts, caps and more!

Post by party animal - not! Thu 05 Sep 2013, 13:23

Casamigos Polo shirts - yay!

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Casamigos t-shirts, polo shirts, caps and more! Empty Re: Casamigos t-shirts, polo shirts, caps and more!

Post by chiki Thu 05 Sep 2013, 13:28

yep, I want one of those! Superdupercool

chiki
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by mel01 Fri 06 Sep 2013, 17:06

chiki wrote:(I open a new thread, is this right? )
Not sure about this, but this guy says he was working yesterday with GC. I'm assuming is in LA, because he has something today in LA....but, again, not sure
Who is he, anyone knows? And.....new Casamigos t-shirt?

"Had the honor of working with this man today, on a very special project he is helming. Can't remember his name, but I think he was on a hospital show or something..."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wow, just how many varieties of Casamigos T-shirts are they coming out with? And how extensively do they plan to distribute it? I really like the black cap and some of the T-shirts. Sorry if it's wrong to post this here, but as a follow-up to the comment about the new T-shirt - check out this pic from Rande's instagram: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It looks like Presley has a new design Casamigos T-shirt too!

mel01
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by chiki Fri 06 Sep 2013, 21:33

yes, new one! At least, I've never seen it before.  I like the cap too Wink

chiki
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Fri 06 Sep 2013, 22:44

Maybe they are going to start a clothing line to sell or to give to the wholesalers and other people that handle Casamigos as perk.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 06 Sep 2013, 23:08

Can somebody post the pic from Rande's instagram (as mentioned above) so I can see the new T-shirt/Cap as well?  Very Happy Maybe on a different thread? I can't open instagram on my PC. Thanks.
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by mel01 Fri 06 Sep 2013, 23:20

Nicky80 wrote:Can somebody post the pic from Rande's instagram (as mentioned above) so I can see the new T-shirt/Cap as well?  Very Happy Maybe on a different thread? I can't open instagram on my PC. Thanks.
I don't know how to post instagram pics, nor can i use other methods to save it as I also don't have an insta account. But I don't think u should have any problem opening that page on your PC, u don't have to have downloaded any app/program to access it.
Try opening from Rande's homepage: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

mel01

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 06 Sep 2013, 23:23

Thanks Mel, no can't see anything. always when I click on an instagram link I get a blank white page. Sad 

Well, I'm sure I will see the new shirts/caps soon in some other pics - I hope Very Happy 
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Fri 06 Sep 2013, 23:37

The cap looks  really nice . Nice color in the  design  logo . I want a cap .bounce

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by mel01 Sat 07 Sep 2013, 02:42

Nicky80 wrote:Thanks Mel, no can't see anything. always when I click on an instagram link I get a blank white page.  Sad 

Well, I'm sure I will see the new shirts/caps soon in some other pics   - I hope   Very Happy 
Hmm, i don't get why u can't view instagram. U're missing a lot actually:) ..most celebs post their more personal side on instagram, maybe because it's not that easy for ppl to steal or spread their pics. Try on another computer? Maybe your PC doesn't have the plug-ins required.

mel01

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 07 Sep 2013, 03:06

theminis can usually pick up posts on instagram. Send her a PM with the link and ask her to check it.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Casamigos t-shirts, polo shirts, caps and more! Empty Casamigos t-shirts, polo shirts, caps and more!

Post by Nicky80 Sat 07 Sep 2013, 07:19

I just tried it on my MAC laptop and it worked there. OMG thanks for the advise to try another computer. Why didn't I think about that before Rolling Eyes 

Thanks for your help Mel and Lorna. I feel happy now alien 

The cap looks really nice. I want one too
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by mel01 Sat 07 Sep 2013, 10:07

Nicky80 wrote:I just tried it on my MAC laptop and it worked there. OMG thanks for the advise to try another computer. Why didn't I think about that before  Rolling Eyes 

Thanks for your help Mel and Lorna.  I feel happy now  alien 

The cap looks really nice. I want one too    

Haha, I was chuckling over that picture Rande posted, because first of all i'm not sure how politically correct it is for his son to be wearing a T-shirt advertising alcohol, and for him to be saying that Kaia was making margaritas! But most of all it was bizarre seeing how prominent Presley's beauty mark on his face has become, so similar to his mother's.Smile 

mel01

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 09 Sep 2013, 23:52

Never seen before
You?

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 10 Sep 2013, 00:01

mel01 wrote:
Nicky80 wrote:Thanks Mel, no can't see anything. always when I click on an instagram link I get a blank white page.  Sad 

Well, I'm sure I will see the new shirts/caps soon in some other pics   - I hope   Very Happy 
 Hmm, i don't get why u can't view instagram. U're missing a lot actually:) ..most celebs post their more personal side on instagram, maybe because it's not that easy for ppl to steal or spread their pics. Try on another computer? Maybe your PC doesn't have the plug-ins required.
Just to clarify something - it is still very easy to use or steal pics on instagram I do it all the time to post them on here... ie elisabetta or stacy pics
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by traone Tue 10 Sep 2013, 13:39

I have a question, and it may have already been posted and I just didn't see it....but does anyone know if or where you can purchase the shirts,
hats, etc.?  Thanks for anyone's help!
traone
traone
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by O.o Tue 10 Sep 2013, 15:06

Email the website contact.
They'd know. Thumbs up! 

info@casamigostequila.  
com

O.o
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by O.o Tue 10 Sep 2013, 16:38

traone,
i just sent an email to the above address to enquire. I'll let you know if I get a reply.
Maybe they'll release Xmas gift packs, which include them & monogrammed caballitos or brandy snifters.

O.o
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by mel01 Tue 10 Sep 2013, 16:49

theminis wrote:
mel01 wrote:

Just to clarify something - it is still very easy to use or steal pics on instagram I do it all the time to post them on here... ie elisabetta or stacy pics
PLEASE tell me how to save instagram pics!Smile 

mel01

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Tue 10 Sep 2013, 17:29

What is a cabalitto ?

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 10 Sep 2013, 21:17

O.o wrote:traone,
i just sent an email to the above address to enquire. I'll let you know if I get a reply.
Maybe they'll release Xmas gift packs, which include them & monogrammed caballitos or brandy snifters.
Thumbs up!   Thanks
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 10 Sep 2013, 21:36

Mel01 - I have sent you a PM - pls check your inbox
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by O.o Tue 10 Sep 2013, 21:55

amaretti wrote:What is a cabalitto ?
Same as a tequilito Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

O.o
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Wed 11 Sep 2013, 06:40

it's me wrote:Never seen before
You?

oh IM what a wonderful picture and it has enough pixels that you can make it as large as you want. Thanks so much, I love this one.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 11 Sep 2013, 08:52

Prego
Ciao ! Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down