George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Is it over? The Clooney's Open House Poll - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Is it over? The Clooney's Open House Poll - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Is it over? The Clooney's Open House Poll - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Is it over? The Clooney's Open House Poll - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Is it over? The Clooney's Open House Poll - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Is it over? The Clooney's Open House Poll - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Is it over? The Clooney's Open House Poll - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Is it over? The Clooney's Open House Poll - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Is it over? The Clooney's Open House Poll - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Is it over? The Clooney's Open House Poll

+13
sisieq
Atalante
bellybaby
melbert
Dexterdidit
Lighterside
blubelle
it's me
Vi
Merlin
lucy
Stonehenge who?
Katiedot
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is Betty and George's relationship over?

Yes, definitely

Don't know, don't care

Nope, we'll see them together again

View results

Is it over? The Clooney's Open House Poll - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it over? The Clooney's Open House Poll

Post by Snoopy Thu 31 Mar 2011, 01:18

I vote for Katiedot’s gut feeling.
Snoopy
Snoopy
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Is it over? The Clooney's Open House Poll - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it over? The Clooney's Open House Poll

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 31 Mar 2011, 01:36

Honestly I think it's been over for awhile but I am hoping this will finally be the final straw that makes it public. Too long without seeing each other, now seperate statements, George needs to make the break now. I will bring the vodka and chips. As long as Dexter doesn't get into them! LOL
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 31 Mar 2011, 05:01

blubelle wrote:Katie - do you think the publicity about the trial ended it or that it ended before this?
I think it ended just before George started filming IoM. He's busy and she's a pain, so I'd guess he gave her the heave-ho back in Jan/Feb.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 31 Mar 2011, 05:46

I want it to be over, but this one just keeps showing up when everyone thinks its over. Haw. then,that big dinner in NY at the beginning of the year.Whats to stop her from dropping in at Como, she lives 30mins. from there?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2