George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Video: George Clooney in Berlin, Zeughaus am Kupfergraben EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Video: George Clooney in Berlin, Zeughaus am Kupfergraben EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Video: George Clooney in Berlin, Zeughaus am Kupfergraben EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Video: George Clooney in Berlin, Zeughaus am Kupfergraben EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Video: George Clooney in Berlin, Zeughaus am Kupfergraben EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Video: George Clooney in Berlin, Zeughaus am Kupfergraben EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Video: George Clooney in Berlin, Zeughaus am Kupfergraben EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Video: George Clooney in Berlin, Zeughaus am Kupfergraben EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Video: George Clooney in Berlin, Zeughaus am Kupfergraben EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Video: George Clooney in Berlin, Zeughaus am Kupfergraben

+5
Nicky80
silly girl
Joanna
it's me
Katiedot
9 posters

Go down

Video: George Clooney in Berlin, Zeughaus am Kupfergraben Empty Video: George Clooney in Berlin, Zeughaus am Kupfergraben

Post by Katiedot Mon 17 Jun 2013, 09:07

Thanks Henway for this one.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Video: George Clooney in Berlin, Zeughaus am Kupfergraben Empty Re: Video: George Clooney in Berlin, Zeughaus am Kupfergraben

Post by it's me Mon 17 Jun 2013, 10:10

Nice but G is there some seconds only.... Sad
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Video: George Clooney in Berlin, Zeughaus am Kupfergraben Empty Re: Video: George Clooney in Berlin, Zeughaus am Kupfergraben

Post by Joanna Mon 17 Jun 2013, 11:18

The cameraman had an eye for the pretty ladies....on a breezy day with skirts aflyin' !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 17 Jun 2013, 14:26

I know so many shots of the ladies but only quick shots of GC.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 17 Jun 2013, 22:19

It is so quite I wonder where he is now. Do you think he is still filming? Still in Berlin? I want pictures bounce
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Tue 18 Jun 2013, 02:51

LOVE LOVE this vid....could be a fashion shoot....victory rolls down the runway.....May do what Gatsby failed to do...x
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 18 Jun 2013, 10:43

Well those girls were sure tall and skinny. No wonder Pizza didn't get elected.Basketball
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 18 Jun 2013, 10:52

In all the news films I've seen over the years about the liberation of Europe the ladies were skinny due to food shortages.
I'm not sure that the flags that they waved were so large though ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 18 Jun 2013, 10:57

geek Yes foodshortages, I knew that. But not every girl could have been that tall. And yes Americans love their flag. albino So is this movie going te be in black and white or in color ???
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Tue 18 Jun 2013, 11:12

Hope it's in colour...I thought snaps and vids that we have seen have been very atmospheric!  And colours "spot on"  It would be a shame to loose that  .....X
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Tue 18 Jun 2013, 11:32

Oh no, it's not because the girls are tall or skinny...(some are not)...It's the fashion, we just have NOT seen that length of skirt for some time,  the very wide A-Line skirts, just below knee with the "sensible shoe" ...and ditzy print Tea dresses mixed with pastels (they have tried to break pastels in other shapes for last 3 seasons)...so could work.  Also, hair extensions make victory roll a doddle!...So why not?...X ( IMO) 
MM a Fash movie....who knew..
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Tue 18 Jun 2013, 23:21

Great inspiration for my upcoming teddybears, I guess I'll have to take my sketchbook to the cinema.Very Happy

Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Wed 19 Jun 2013, 12:29

Natascha wrote:Great inspiration for my upcoming teddybears, I guess I'll have to take my sketchbook to the cinema.Very Happy

WHAT A FUN IDEA!...love to see a "Land Girl Teddy" turban and dungarees Very Happy or Military Teddy
Not seen any pic's of Kate Blanchettt's character, is she military or civvy? Has anyone seen an image yet.?....it makes no difference to trends Military is a constant, just the period makes it fresh.....I think you will get masses of inspiration...Maybe even a wee G Teddy WITH handsome Tash......x
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Wed 19 Jun 2013, 12:30

Sorry I got the quote things wrong again....I CAN"T DO IT!!!!
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 19 Jun 2013, 13:40

The camera person seemed really attracted to the tall, thin blonde, standing by railing. They remind me of women I'am use to seeing on film in US. during that time, don't think the american women suffered from food shortages, but do remember nylon's being a problem for women to obtain. There were other types of shortages for US during that time, buy the nylon shortage was the one recorded on film over and over.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Wed 19 Jun 2013, 14:37

You'll win more Teddy Awards Natasha ! bounce
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down