George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Are George Clooney and Stacy Keibler over? Is Monika Jakisic George Clooney's new girlfriend? - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Are George Clooney and Stacy Keibler over? Is Monika Jakisic George Clooney's new girlfriend? - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Are George Clooney and Stacy Keibler over? Is Monika Jakisic George Clooney's new girlfriend? - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Are George Clooney and Stacy Keibler over? Is Monika Jakisic George Clooney's new girlfriend? - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Are George Clooney and Stacy Keibler over? Is Monika Jakisic George Clooney's new girlfriend? - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Are George Clooney and Stacy Keibler over? Is Monika Jakisic George Clooney's new girlfriend? - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Are George Clooney and Stacy Keibler over? Is Monika Jakisic George Clooney's new girlfriend? - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Are George Clooney and Stacy Keibler over? Is Monika Jakisic George Clooney's new girlfriend? - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Are George Clooney and Stacy Keibler over? Is Monika Jakisic George Clooney's new girlfriend? - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Are George Clooney and Stacy Keibler over? Is Monika Jakisic George Clooney's new girlfriend?

+36
silly willy
lelacorb
Picachu
m4rose
Atalante
mel01
very vera
cupcake
Way2Old4Dis
Lighterside
noodle
SFleming
Dior
watching
NotAvailable
Clooneygirl
LornaDoone
pizzale
GiGi
pandabear
fava
isogotit
Missa
Mazy
Carolina Gal
Juliette Hardy
phys major
theminis
lucy
it's me
playfuldeb
hana200369
annemarie
party animal - not!
silly girl
Katiedot
40 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Are George Clooney and Stacy Keibler over? Is Monika Jakisic George Clooney's new girlfriend?

George and Stacy are over and George is single

George and Stacy are over and George is seeing/having fun with Monika

George and Stacy are over and George is seeing/having fun someone we don't know about (yet)

George and Stacy are still together

View results

Are George Clooney and Stacy Keibler over? Is Monika Jakisic George Clooney's new girlfriend? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are George Clooney and Stacy Keibler over? Is Monika Jakisic George Clooney's new girlfriend?

Post by theminis Fri 31 May 2013, 07:04

Im confused I read little shape so thought Its Me wanted it smaller
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Are George Clooney and Stacy Keibler over? Is Monika Jakisic George Clooney's new girlfriend? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are George Clooney and Stacy Keibler over? Is Monika Jakisic George Clooney's new girlfriend?

Post by NotAvailable Fri 31 May 2013, 07:42

Ah. He was in there appartently with her. Just not doing anything REAL meaningful. he is denying holding her hands, ONLY. Not saying anyhitng about cheating, or being still with Kiebler or anything else.

The news always change what is being said or pointed to. If hes with someone, its a romance or bromance. If he denies something, it gets made into a new story. "He totally denies everything between him and the ex." All that needs to be said, is ONE sentence.

But they are all telling it differently. One says, Stan told them. Many of the rest say George personally tells them. It starts to look like the whole refutation is as made up as the "he's with his ex now".

Just saying...The whole piece of BS stinks with "not exactly true". LOL
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Fri 31 May 2013, 09:20

The Whole World has gone ballistic. I opened my GTC alerts and I had 37 articles to check out. Of that 26 was about holding hands; 4 about Stacy's zipper; 3 about GC of baking; 3 miscellaneous and just 1 about filming in the UK.

How dumb is that.

Zen
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Fri 31 May 2013, 10:40

Indeed. You never read articles like : George Clooney meets up with a bunch of historians. pointing

I did find something interesting about the movie. You may all guess. It's about a rabi, ... now guess ! Loud hailer
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 31 May 2013, 10:51

You might be able to get it from Getty Images, IM. It's from the Carousel of Hope Ball and he's with SK

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 31 May 2013, 12:14

Mazy wrote:The Whole World has gone ballistic. I opened my GTC alerts and I had 37 articles to check out. Of that 26 was about holding hands; 4 about Stacy's zipper; 3 about GC of baking; 3 miscellaneous and just 1 about filming in the UK.

How dumb is that.

Zen

There are 3 stories on the internet about George BAKING? I feel like I don't even know who he is anymore. Wink
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 31 May 2013, 12:21

Missa wrote:There are 3 stories on the internet about George BAKING? I feel like I don't even know who he is anymore. Wink
No, it's not about George. The stories are about Paul Hollywood, a British baker, who's described as 'the George Clooney of baking' which is why it comes up in search results for George. He allegedly cheated on his wife with his co-star recently which is why he's in the headlines.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 31 May 2013, 14:37

Ok party, thanks
Ciao
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Fri 31 May 2013, 14:39

Where or where is Stacy? We didn't get any pictures of her in London yet soooooooo what the scoop? Come out come out wherever you are.........
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Fri 31 May 2013, 14:59

She's sitting next to me. super cool
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Fri 31 May 2013, 16:26

Well for what's it worth I think they are still together and both working and it's work commitments only that are keeping them apart, roll on como
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Fri 31 May 2013, 22:22

Oh Atalante - you're sucha tease! Is she sitting next to you with the Rabi ?
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by pizzale Sat 01 Jun 2013, 08:25

@>>>>it does not matter whom Clooney holds the hand .... if he is with Keibler or not .... we wait 3 months from and then we'll see .... in about 3 months when Clooney will definitely change something in his life!! Love5
pizzale
pizzale
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 01 Jun 2013, 11:52

Is Monika Jakisic George Clooney's new girlfriend? I don't know but Monika is playing this role on twitter.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Are George Clooney and Stacy Keibler over? Is Monika Jakisic George Clooney's new girlfriend? - Page 3 Empty Doubt he's still with SK

Post by silly willy Sat 01 Jun 2013, 13:23

Picachu wrote:Well for what's it worth I think they are still together and both working and it's work commitments only that are keeping them apart, roll on como

She was in Cannes and her beau was only an hour away by plane, and she didn't go? Seems logical that she'd at least fly through London for a night or two to see George before flying back to the U.S. Perhaps she did but it was unnoticed -- but wouldn't she subtly tweet or make sure to announce her proximity to him? But she didn't.

It'll be interesting to see what transpires over the next few weeks but seems to me since they've not been photo'd together in months, and she was on the European continent but didn't see him, they're not an item anymore. And Germany and Cannes are even closer!

I think George has moved on but they're not announcing it until her supermarket deal airs -- without a connection to GC, it'll be a huge flop and I bet that's the Weinstein agreement. So if they don't deny a breakup (and he keeps his profile low...no thanks to Monika), her show might have an inkling of a chance.

silly willy
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 01 Jun 2013, 13:36

Stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame cost roughly $30,000 which I thnk we've established somewhere on here - but to be honest this could be anywhere - Hong Kong certainly has one......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 01 Jun 2013, 13:54

Don't know if this list of names is updated ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There's also a link there to the H W of F website to do searches
of names.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 01 Jun 2013, 16:12

Thanks Joanna! Great find!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sat 01 Jun 2013, 19:42

playfuldeb wrote:Oh Atalante - you're sucha tease! Is she sitting next to you with the Rabi ?

Yeps !!!

So the rabi in the Monument's Men is none other than the nephew of ... ANNE FRANK, ... voilà ! Coolio

LINK and Very Happy LINK
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 01 Jun 2013, 22:22

It said cousin on the video, but thank you Atalante. Great find!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sun 02 Jun 2013, 17:31

Seesaw of good and e cousin or nephew, it's family, ...
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by iamnoone Mon 03 Jun 2013, 03:13

just wanted to add/comment/question- doesn't george tend to have fun, date and go out with ex's when he's between girlfriends?

seems like ex sex, ex dates is pretty common its entirely possibly he wanted company when he was having down time in a club and monika was there.

dunno other wise but thats my take.

iamnoone
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 03 Jun 2013, 03:18

iamnoone wrote:just wanted to add/comment/question- doesn't george tend to have fun, date and go out with ex's when he's between girlfriends?

seems like ex sex, ex dates is pretty common its entirely possibly he wanted company when he was having down time in a club and monika was there.

I think he has in the past. But I think it's also more that he stays friends with MOST but not all of his exes.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 03 Jun 2013, 13:54

LornaDoone wrote:
iamnoone wrote:just wanted to add/comment/question- doesn't george tend to have fun, date and go out with ex's when he's between girlfriends?

I think he has in the past. But I think it's also more that he stays friends with MOST but not all of his exes.

I agree Lorna. And like any normal person, he was dancing and having a good time catching up with an old friend while he was in town but the gossip mags can't let that be the "whole story", so they embellish a little here and there, to make it sound more like the narrative they want to push, rather than what actually happened.
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 03 Jun 2013, 14:03

That's true and the mags are very good at it. Don't know what laws are like in the US but here some celebs have sued and won when the magazines have totally invented a story.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 03 Jun 2013, 14:11

theminis wrote:That's true and the mags are very good at it. Don't know what laws are like in the US but here some celebs have sued and won when the magazines have totally invented a story.

Yes, they have here as well but you see, they got him good because everyone could see photographic evidence of him coming out of the same establishment as Monika...so what happened inside was the "story" that was told and of course, there's no photos of the "hand holding" etc...that we're supposed to use our vivid imaginations on and they can pretty much be guaranteed that we will! Very Happy
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 03 Jun 2013, 14:13

You got that right, I have a great imagination too when it comes to George.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 03 Jun 2013, 15:09

Makes me wonder how often MJ gets this type of attention (press/net) the only time I've ever heard of her has been the two times she dated GTC. Small world I live in.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 06 Jun 2013, 01:52

With all these sightings of Stacy all over the place, including Europe, and then no pictures of her and George since Berlin, plus the fact that there is no mention by either of the other - that I've heard of... I have to say that these two are definitely over.

I don't know about you but no matter how hard my boyfriend were working on a film, if I was in Europe the same time as he, I definitely would have done at least a stop to see him.

And the fact that she was not there for his birthday is really a big deal. At least in my opinion.

As to Monica - just a brief, one evening/night of fun with an friend. That is all.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Thu 06 Jun 2013, 04:50

Night of fun with a friend . You think .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Thu 06 Jun 2013, 07:24

She doesnt have a star on the Walk of Fame. Found also Joanna's link as well as several others and her name is on none of them. Then I did a specific search and nothing comes up
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3