George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney leaves Como - and the mysterious kiss goodbye - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney leaves Como - and the mysterious kiss goodbye - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney leaves Como - and the mysterious kiss goodbye - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney leaves Como - and the mysterious kiss goodbye - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney leaves Como - and the mysterious kiss goodbye - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney leaves Como - and the mysterious kiss goodbye - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney leaves Como - and the mysterious kiss goodbye - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney leaves Como - and the mysterious kiss goodbye - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney leaves Como - and the mysterious kiss goodbye - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney leaves Como - and the mysterious kiss goodbye

+36
Silje
phys major
isogotit
Juliette Hardy
amaretti
Margou
Dior
Katiedot
Margaret
ktsue2002
MM
fluffy
fava
bamboochacha
NotAvailable
melbert
silly girl
pizzale
Carolina Gal
theminis
noodle
LornaDoone
Lakin460
Atalante
party animal - not!
Joanna
Maggy
niloufar
hana200369
annemarie
very vera
it's me
Picachu
lelacorb
OofOof
Mazy
40 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

George Clooney leaves Como - and the mysterious kiss goodbye - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney leaves Como - and the mysterious kiss goodbye

Post by it's me Mon 13 May 2013, 23:14

annemarie wrote:It was said they flew back to Germany the movie won't finish filming until June.

So I read too
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney leaves Como - and the mysterious kiss goodbye - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney leaves Como - and the mysterious kiss goodbye

Post by OofOof Mon 13 May 2013, 23:29

I don't get all the conspiracy theories about why he went to Como and who this woman is. It's fairly clear from his body language, and hers, as theminis says, she's a friend. It's also pretty clear, he simply needed a break. They took a break from filming, hopped on a private plane to Como and had a few days off. Period. On his way out, someone he knew wished him a happy trip back.

I would say, however, that it is sad that he shows more affection towards friends and family then he does with Stacy and I don't think it's just that he doesn't do PDA with lovers. There are many pics of him physically touching the last GF and there seemed to be a bit more passion at the very least. With Stacy, he seems like he likes her on Red Carpets but more like a doting uncle or her dad. And in many cases, off the red carpet, he looks almost bored.

But , as Katie often says, I guess that's what's been said about all his GF's and if that's the case, I feel sorry for him that he feels the need to hide any real affection he may have for them. And I really feel sorry for them. I know I couldn't live that way.

In any case, I suspect Miss Stacy, BrainyQuotes Aficionado, will soon be flying to Germany because it's been way too long for her to be seen with him. She's going to need another GC infusion to continue being invited to all those Red Carpet appearances!
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina Gal Tue 14 May 2013, 00:43

Doesn't George usually show up at the Cannes Film Festival each year? That begins tomorrow I believe. Any news about that re: George?
Carolina Gal
Carolina Gal
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by pizzale Tue 14 May 2013, 02:32

@Mazy>>>>I only see pictures of a woman with a dog!! Lying
pizzale
pizzale
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 14 May 2013, 02:38

I agree with Lorna it looks like the kissing on both cheeks to me. I am not sure he would be that blatant to be that demonstrative while still dating someone. I agree with Oof also....he shows more affection for others than his girlfriend.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 14 May 2013, 02:38

There would be no need for him to go as none of his films are showing. He wouldn't go just to party, not while he's filming. Matt's movie with Michael Douglas is showing and maybe that's why Luciana arrived, so they could go to Cannes together. And George only goes to Cannes when he has something showing.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by pizzale Tue 14 May 2013, 02:39

@lelacorb>>>>This woman looks like Elisabetta Canalis or she is Sandra Bullock .... George said in an interview that Sndra Bullock is a very good actress .... who knows maybe he likes it most peculiar. Sandra Bullock is great!!
pizzale
pizzale
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pizzale Tue 14 May 2013, 02:42

But it could also be the wife of Matt Demon .... does that matter to them the main thing is doing well!!
pizzale
pizzale
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 14 May 2013, 02:45

That woman to me doesn't look like Canalis or bullock. If it were Sandra I'm sure her son would be with her.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 14 May 2013, 03:02

That woman is not Elisabetta, or Luciana, or Sandra. She is probably a friend of George and he was giving her a kiss goodbye.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 14 May 2013, 03:16

She looks like someone who either works at the airport or for the private plane company or in some capacity like that. She just seems like someone he's known for a while in a private/business way. I really don't think this is anything but a peck on the cheek/lips of someone he knows.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 14 May 2013, 03:33

And how many pages are we going to use in this thread to discuss that one kiss goodbye?

No wonder George isn't affectionate with the gals he dates.

If we can go on for pages about what was most likely a kiss goodbye with a friend, how much press would there be if he was doing PDA with a girlfriend that got caught on film?

But heck don't let me smother the fun - just wondering out loud...
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 14 May 2013, 03:36

So true Lorna...

It is funny that we have so many photos of this one weekend. Not that I am complaining, these have been some of the nicest photos. Meanwhile he was able to go in and out of LA during awards season with barely a sighting.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Tue 14 May 2013, 03:44

Okay I'm dense but this is the second reference to doing "PDA" somebody what does that mean?
Zen
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 14 May 2013, 03:48

PDA= Public Display of Affection

Smile

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 14 May 2013, 03:55

Mazy and what I mean about PDA is the folks who will, for instance, be at a restaurant and spend more time sucking each other's face instead of eating their dinner.

It's one thing to peck someone on a cheek, it's another to sit across a restaurant or public venue with two people who are trying to suck the tonsils out of each others throat.

Luckily, George doesn't do that and for that I'm truly grateful!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 14 May 2013, 04:02

So agree Lorna. Kind of think it's silly...so here's Lainey's take on G being back at Como: It's Como Time

George Clooney, his producing partner Grant Heslov, and Matt Damon have been shooting The Monuments Men in Germany the last couple of months. Evidently they needed a break. So they spent a few days in Italy...

It’s almost summertime. Which means it’s Como Time. At least it is for George, who has no wife and children to go back to during his down time. Here he is out for a spin on his bike. You’ll note how chill he is when there are probably dozens of paps following him around. Instead of leading them on dangerous high speed chases on winding roads, he maintains his cool, because that’s just life for him now. It’s the balance of a fine life that includes seasonal experiences at his Lake Como estate.

For the last two summers, Stacy Keibler has been the Lady of Lake Como. Is she going for three straight? They’ve spent a lot of time apart this year so far. And they’ve tried to deny that it’s ending. Breakup speculation is coming around again. I wonder if he’s ready to admit it yet. I mean, you do it at the beginning of the summer to start your Como off with fresh companions, right?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 14 May 2013, 04:03

I wonder when Grant ever sees his family, working with George on these projects. It seems like he rarely goes home. I feel a bit sorry for his wife and 2 daughters as he appears to be a real family man.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Tue 14 May 2013, 05:07

Okay thanks all I don't like to see two people all over each other in public myself. That's what you have homes or whatever for.
Zen
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Tue 14 May 2013, 05:09

Well, its not anyone we have seen before. But that was PR. Too many pics for it not to be. Notice how each slowed down pics happens leading up to the kiss. And following sequence of pics as they kiss several times. He places his face against hers and they kiss again. The last time, his hand moves from her back to her arm, to pull her closer. Their bodies may have distance, but their lips do not. yes several cheek kisses but he DOES kiss her lips.

She looked to be crying in some of the photos when I enlarged them, the drawl of her lips as he placed his face next to hers. I think she was crying at their parting. The last photo of them, he is holding her arm and looking comfortingly at her while she seems to wipe her eyes. These were at the Como airport. Only he, Grant and Waldo were getting on at that point there. from his van. She may have taken his van back for him unless he rented one from the airport. Yes. I do think this was a secret rendezvous. But I don't know if she was aware of being PRed. Too many pics for it not to be useful as PR.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 14 May 2013, 05:30

Sorry Joanie but I really don't think she's anything other than an acquaintance or maybe friend.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 14 May 2013, 05:44

LornaDoone wrote:Mazy and what I mean about PDA is the folks who will, for instance, be at a restaurant and spend more time sucking each other's face instead of eating their dinner.

It's one thing to peck someone on a cheek, it's another to sit across a restaurant or public venue with two people who are trying to suck the tonsils out of each others throat.

Luckily, George doesn't do that and for that I'm truly grateful!

Me too! cyclops
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Tue 14 May 2013, 06:04

Maybe she had something in her eye rather than crying
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Tue 14 May 2013, 06:17

freaky cheers
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by hana200369 Tue 14 May 2013, 06:32

she is not very attractive and not good shape and well deress .she is normal woman.she is just friend
hana200369
hana200369

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 14 May 2013, 10:26

So any people complain that George shows no PDA towards
his lady friends.
I'm greatly relived that he doesn't !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 14 May 2013, 12:46

You know, I'm often confounded by the extremity of definitions applied here. PDA could be gross physical displays, but it's hardly limited to that. What I'm talking about is the natural affectionate touching done by couples who genuinely like/love each other.

My bf will stroke my arm, put his arm around me. I'll peck his cheek or touch his face when I'm talking to him. I'll brush lint from his shirt or straighten his collar. Heck, I even do PDA with my girlfriends - an affectionate hug or a touch on the shoulder when I'm talking to them.

I've seen only one PDA with G & Stacy and that's at Como last year - that awkward kiss when she went one direction with her parents and he went another with his. Okay, wait, I think they were kind of affectionate on an early red carpet, and last year, maybe an afterthought of a kiss when he won the Oscar.

I believe that if George were in a genuine love affair, he wouldn't shun public affection. I'm not saying he'd suck the lips off of Stacy at a restaurant, but he'd casually touch her. When men are into a woman, they will give physical cues that she is his; call it caveman, but I've witnessed it time and again. If a man likes you, he will "lay claim" so to speak and let everyone, especially other males, know it.

And while I'm glad we don't see it with George and Stacy, it also bothers me that they try to maintain an appearnace of a romantic alliance when the evidence of it is lacking.

Okay, sorry for going off topic. I will cease and desist talking about it, but release of those pics of him kissing an unknown woman are yet another occasion that calls attention to this paradoxical behavior.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Tue 14 May 2013, 13:00

Re PDA. How differently would any of use behave if all of those little gestures in public were fodder for tabloids and photographers? Would it inhibit us at all? Would it become about the "display" rather than the genuine "affection"? Perhaps you would feel you are giving away part of the privacy of that intimate relationship?

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 14 May 2013, 13:04

I would surely straighten his collar

Hard

Anyway yes, men often show 'this woman is my' gestures
But women too

And I'm sure he would show affection
little signs
or maybe not always little
if he is in love
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 14 May 2013, 13:12

Point well taken, fava, you're absolutely right. But as we've seen, anything George does is fodder for the tabloids and his fans (touching/not touching/together/not together, etc.) LIke it's been said here many times by different posters, if George ever truly falls in love, it will look entirely different than how's he's been behaving.

And I don't think he'd keep her completely out of the limelight, as some think. He didn't hide Celine out of sight. I'd like to believe that if he were truly in love, all this posing for PR wouldn't matter so much and he'd be more 'normal'.

Ok, 'nuff said. I promised I'd cease and desist.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Tue 14 May 2013, 14:07

It amazes me that the chatter on certain topics can go on in such minute detail!!! Especially when it's a "kiss"!!! And also when within a post (I don't remember who's) where it's said " well everything George does gets anaylised to the n'th degree", your doing that HERE!!!!! Body language, cheeks, height, width....arrrrggghhhhhh!!! Leave it!!! Just leave it, the guy is entitled to greet someone, non-threatening woman surley??? I know, don't call me Shirley!!!!! But hey, he looks happy! lip smack
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 14 May 2013, 14:58

but.....but.....but, fluffy........we LIVE for minutiae; it sustains us in times of drought; it is the lifeblood of our lengthy ruminations; it is the fertile ground upon which our small minds thrrrRRIVE!

Give us but a crumb of information and we shall make a gourmet meal! Give us one still photo of a fleeting moment in time and we shall a scenario build! Toss us a shred of truth and we will a scandal create!!!! Pray, do not stifle our creative juices! Rob us not of our right to speculate, articulate and regurgitate! Let our voices be heard!!!!!!!!!!

hidingbehindsofa dont' whack me, fluffy, I'm just joking......not much going on at work, can you tell?

Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 14 May 2013, 15:18

Ok Lakin you made me spit my coffee....we do tend to over analyze....

Back on topic....did I say it was strange we are got sooooo many photos this weekend? Not complaining of course---but seems strange...

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 14 May 2013, 15:38

silly girl wrote:Ok Lakin you made me spit my coffee....we do tend to over analyze....

Back on topic....did I say it was strange we are got sooooo many photos this weekend? Not complaining of course---but seems strange...

It is not strange, he is in Italy and it is always so why he moves freely in small countries with the paparazzi always lurking
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Tue 14 May 2013, 16:47

Don't worry Lakin! I just find it sooooo funny how "the crumbs" are devoured so!!! Maybe I'm not in sooo deep....just yet! You need to work more, I'm hardly getting any times these days to have a cheeky peek in the day! Embarassed
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Tue 14 May 2013, 17:20

OofOof wrote:Wow how great it must be to have so much money you can go wherever you want on a private plane. What a life!

Just think, 32 years ago, George was living in the basement of a house (which was torn down a couple of years ago) right across from my workplace. Back then, I would ride the Queen City Metro city bus past there, and I had no clue at all he was living there.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 14 May 2013, 17:36

Coolio Gosh so you could have kidnapped him THEN !!!! You missed big time !!!! pointing
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 14 May 2013, 17:39

Lakin460 wrote:but.....but.....but, fluffy........we LIVE for minutiae; it sustains us in times of drought; it is the lifeblood of our lengthy ruminations; it is the fertile ground upon which our small minds thrrrRRIVE!

Give us but a crumb of information and we shall make a gourmet meal! Give us one still photo of a fleeting moment in time and we shall a scenario build! Toss us a shred of truth and we will a scandal create!!!! Pray, do not stifle our creative juices! Rob us not of our right to speculate, articulate and regurgitate! Let our voices be heard!!!!!!!!!!

Gosh, you must have known Shakespeare personally ! Twisted Evil

hidingbehindsofa dont' whack me, fluffy, I'm just joking......not much going on at work, can you tell?

Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 14 May 2013, 17:40

Well, we're around the same age........
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 14 May 2013, 17:41

Or do you have dictionnaries for breakfast ? Laughing
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Tue 14 May 2013, 20:10

Atalante wrote: Coolio Gosh so you could have kidnapped him THEN !!!! You missed big time !!!! pointing

Well, I could have walked up to him, had a few drinks with him at one of the college bars around the University of Cincinnati campus (Inn The Wood or Uncle Woody's would have been excellent), and invited him to my house for a game of one-on-one basketball in my backyard. Perfect date.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Tue 14 May 2013, 21:03

But back then he hadn't yet grown into the wonderful person he is today. It takes all those knocks and bumps to flush out who we ultimately become, good bad or indifferent. You have to be really committed to the movie field to go through what George has and stick it out.

This is what his passison is for, everything or everyone else he can take or leave. It's just extra perks for his hard work. Creative people tend to become obsessive in there need to creative. In case it's not ovious I Love him.
Zen
Forgot to add my family calls George my Obsession ;-)
Guess they think I'm a bit off.
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Tue 14 May 2013, 22:19

My dad calls him Clunky! I have no idea why!He aims to put a fun spin on my Clooney fascination. LOL When I mention him to other family members, they say, "Saw George Clooney on tv, thought of you!" Others say they feel sad that I have a infatuation of GC, and I just roll my eyes and say, "Well hand over your Johnny Unitas signed football, your Snooki and the Jersey Shore gang poster and your original recording of Elvis Presley's Hound Dog, and you can feel sad for me, but I will feel sadder for you. Life isn't any fun if you don't have some toys and play time, like we have on the COH website." I don't think George Clooney cares if we talk, decently, about him. I just think we should be considerate of the feelings of others, but George Clooney is a big boy, just like his mama said.
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Tue 14 May 2013, 22:30

It is not something that you have a choice about, it just IS.
Zen
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Tue 14 May 2013, 23:13

I like your attitude Mazy!!
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 14 May 2013, 23:14

MM wrote:
Atalante wrote: Coolio Gosh so you could have kidnapped him THEN !!!! You missed big time !!!! pointing

Well, I could have walked up to him, had a few drinks with him at one of the college bars around the University of Cincinnati campus (Inn The Wood or Uncle Woody's would have been excellent), and invited him to my house for a game of one-on-one basketball in my backyard. Perfect date.

Some names: Inn The Wood, Uncle Woody's, ... Laughing
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 14 May 2013, 23:29

Larkin! WOWWWW
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 15 May 2013, 04:48

Lakin460

LMAO!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Margaret Wed 15 May 2013, 05:17

I can't remember where I read it but when George started to date Stacy and they were photographed there was an article stating that they were going for it in the restaurant, I think it was at "The Craig Restaurant" everyone at the restaurant were surprised by their behaviour. I also saw the photo on tweeter this morning and yes the lady does look like she was crying and he was comforting her. It would be interesting to find out who she is.
Margaret
Margaret

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 15 May 2013, 05:44

Surprised by what? confused
Lady crying.... Which one? Sorry, I don't understand
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next