George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy Keibler is in Barcelona EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler is in Barcelona EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler is in Barcelona EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler is in Barcelona EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler is in Barcelona EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler is in Barcelona EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler is in Barcelona EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler is in Barcelona EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Stacy Keibler is in Barcelona EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler is in Barcelona

+19
Maggy
Margou
Lighterside
LornaDoone
theminis
Katiedot
Natascha
niloufar
hana200369
OofOof
amaretti
melbert
annemarie
it's me
Joanna
isogotit
silly girl
lelacorb
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Stacy Keibler is in Barcelona Empty Stacy Keibler is in Barcelona

Post by lelacorb Thu 02 May 2013, 20:18

Stacy Keibler @ StacyKeibler 17m
Gotta love # Gaudi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] instagram.com/p/Y0fn3rpU8T /
To Berlin for the birthday of George but without haste! To Berlin for the birthday of George but without haste!

Last edited by Katiedot on Fri 03 May 2013, 05:08; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected thread title)
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler is in Barcelona Empty Re: Stacy Keibler is in Barcelona

Post by silly girl Thu 02 May 2013, 20:20

OR maybe he will meet her there.... Wink

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Thu 02 May 2013, 20:29

Must be getting closer to vacation time with GC.
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 02 May 2013, 20:31

Casa Mila, Barcelona

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 02 May 2013, 20:41

Happy birthday!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 02 May 2013, 20:48

it's me wrote:Happy birthday!

Is that to Gaudi....Casa Mila....or George IM ??

Are you making a lovely cake ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 02 May 2013, 21:02

Io? Assolutamente no

To G, anyway
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 02 May 2013, 22:54

Maybe George will get the weekend off to celebrate his birthday.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 03 May 2013, 01:42

He's working for a really tough boss, so who knows???!!! hahahahahaha
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Fri 03 May 2013, 02:58

I like chocolate cake , my friend likes carrot cake and my mom loved ricotta cream cake. Just saying. Basketball He he heee

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 03 May 2013, 03:33

I think she's going to have to be the cake because if she's in Barcelona now and she's going to the Met Gala on Monday, or at least the after parties, she's got one day to "celebrate" her boyfriend's birthday and not even on the day.

Who knows, maybe George is going with her to the ball? LOL!
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by hana200369 Fri 03 May 2013, 04:08

maybe she was with george afew days ago and now she is on holiday and he is working
hana200369
hana200369
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by niloufar Fri 03 May 2013, 04:12

2 month ago we read the article about george bought villa in arbella and wants spend his BD there.
maybe george wants to have break and spend short time there for his BD with her Loud hailer
niloufar
niloufar

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Fri 03 May 2013, 04:53

Am I the only one who finds it strange that Stacy is in Barcelona, but doesn't mention the big soccer-match from Wednesday night, when the whole world, even the press in Japan and the US are writing about it?

For most experts and fans around the world, that was the end of the era "Barcelona" and the beginning of the era of Bayern Munich, since they managed to defeat Barcelona, the supposedly best soccerteam in the world, 3:0 in their barcelona, after they defeated them 4:0 in Munich the week before.

How can you miss such an historical event, when you are right there and say about yourself that you are interested into sports?

Natascha

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 03 May 2013, 05:09

niloufar wrote:2 month ago we read the article about george bought villa in arbella and wants spend his BD there.
maybe george wants to have break and spend short time there for his BD with her Loud hailer

Marbella is over 500 miles from Barcelona. Think she'd lose even more time heading there now. Don't think he's meeting her there.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 03 May 2013, 05:18

Henway found this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Celebrities and youth in the national and international society will attend the parade Pronovias

This Friday May 3 Catalan bridal signature close this edition of the Pasarela Gaudí Brides with more expected parade of the week

02/05/2013

A design Pronovias Collection 2013 ALBERT OLIVÉ - EFE

The front row of Pronovias will be filled with familiar faces who do not want to miss the annual meeting in Barcelona, ​​the Catalan firm. It will be the last show of the Pasarela Gaudi Novias , in the framework of the Barcelona Bridal Week , and Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya (MNAC) will be the ideal location to bring guests, among them several celebrities and young national and international society.

The event, on Friday May 3rd from 8pm. Among these familiar faces will be seen Stacy Keibler , actress and model, Petra Nemcova , international model, Francesca Eastwood , daughter of actor and filmmaker Clint Eastwood; Rainey Qualley , daughter of actress Andie MacDowell, and Italy's Federica Pellegrini , Olympic swimming champion. Among national, attorney Lourdes Montes , the model Raquel Jimenez and actresses Paula Prendergast and Adriana Torrebejano , among other guests. youth international society as the English Katie Readman and Davinia Harbord , the Spanish Beatriz Osorio and Vega Royo-Vilanova , Starlite Randall , Eleonora Luisa Orsini , Antoine Peduzzi , Ginevra Rossini , Isabel Spirito Santo , Ines Folqué and Lucia Garcia , among others, will travel to Barcelona to witness the expected parade.

All of them, along with the other guests, will enjoy the 2014 exclusive collections of Atelier Pronovias , Pronovias and Elie by Elie Saab . These proposals, which revolve around the concept of "First Love", will be shown by a casting exception as between the models on the catwalk shine highlights Pronovias tops Vyalistina Anne , Magdalena Fracowiack , Valentina Zeliaeva and Josephine Skriver , among others.

Celebrities y jóvenes de la sociedad internacional y nacional asistirán al desfile de Pronovias
Este viernes 3 de mayo la firma nupcial catalana cerrará la presente edición de la Pasarela Gaudí Novias con el desfile más esperado de la semana
Se lleva | 01/05/2013 - 09:53h | Última actualización: 02/05/2013 - 09:04h

Un diseño de Pronovias de la colección 2013 ALBERT OLIVÉ - EFE
comentarios
Notificar error
Tengo más Información
Enviar a un amigo
Imprimir
Reducir cuerpo de letra
Ampliar cuerpo de letra

More Sharing Services
MÁS INFORMACIÓN
Jesús Peiró celebra su 25 aniversario con un desfile de fantasía
Barcelona. (Redacción).- El front row de Pronovias volverá a llenarse de caras conocidas que no quieren perderse la cita anual de la firma catalana en Barcelona. Será el último desfile de la Pasarela Gaudí Novias, en el marco de la Barcelona Bridal Week, y el Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya (MNAC) volverá a ser el emplazamiento ideal para reunir a los invitados, entre los que destacan varias celebrities y jóvenes de la sociedad internacional y nacional. La cita, este viernes 3 de mayo a partir de las 20h.

Entre estas caras conocidas se podrá ver a Stacy Keibler, modelo y actriz; Petra Nemcova, modelo internacional; Francesca Eastwood, hija del actor y director de cine Clint Eastwood; Rainey Qualley, hija de la actriz Andie MacDowell; y la italiana Federica Pellegrini, campeona olímpica de natación. Entre las nacionales, la abogada Lourdes Montes, la modelo Raquel Jiménez y las actrices Paula Prendes y Adriana Torrebejano, entre otras invitadas.

Jóvenes de la sociedad internacional como las inglesas Katie Readman y Davinia Harbord, las españolas Beatriz Osorio y Vega Royo-Vilanova, Starlite Randall, Luisa Eleonora Orsini, Antoine Peduzzi, Ginevra Rossini, Isabel Spirito Santo, Inés Folqué y Lucía Garcia, entre otras, viajarán a la ciudad condal para presenciar el esperado desfile.

Todas ellas, junto al resto de invitados, podrán disfrutar de las exclusivas colecciones 2014 de Atelier Pronovias, Pronovias y Elie by Elie Saab. Estas propuestas, que giran alrededor del concepto “First Love”, serán mostradas por un casting de excepción ya que entre las modelos que brillarán sobre la pasarela de Pronovias destacan las tops Anne Vyalistina, Magdalena Fracowiack, Valentina Zeliaeva y Josephine Skriver, entre otras.

Pronovias is the wedding dress company she modelled for last year.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 03 May 2013, 06:14

Well that explains it. It's a paid gig. Odd assortment of D List celebs were invited.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 03 May 2013, 07:24

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I want to know who is taking her photos?

Last edited by theminis on Fri 03 May 2013, 07:25; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added a thought)
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 03 May 2013, 07:26

I am ashamed to admit this but earlier today I checked out her twitter. Oddly, several tweets were deleted. The one with the smoothies started out with something about healthy snack or something. The comments from her followers went to a different place, if you know what I mean...guess she deleted, or her staff did. A couple of others were changed or deleted as well.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 03 May 2013, 07:29

Why be ashamed, you aren't the first person to check out her twitter, I don't blame her staff or herself for deleting some comments, they can get quite immature or vile at times.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 03 May 2013, 10:52

Natascha wrote:Am I the only one who finds it strange that Stacy is in Barcelona, but doesn't mention the big soccer-match from Wednesday night, when the whole world, even the press in Japan and the US are writing about it?

For most experts and fans around the world, that was the end of the era "Barcelona" and the beginning of the era of Bayern Munich, since they managed to defeat Barcelona, the supposedly best soccerteam in the world, 3:0 in their barcelona, after they defeated them 4:0 in Munich the week before.
How can you miss such an historical event, when you are right there and say about yourself that you are interested into sports?

I would imagine it's diplomatic not to mention it when one is actually visiting the city that it's in mourning for their football team ?

Messi was certainly missed !!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Fri 03 May 2013, 11:43

Even the president of Barca send his congratulations to Bayern, and all the players admitted that Bayern deserved to win, according to Pique even with Messi they would have lost, so why not talk about it?

Natascha

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 03 May 2013, 11:59

I don't think Americans are "into soccer" too much.
Not being racist, just a fact.
It's made waves here in Europe obviously.

If Chelsea or Man U won and Stacy was in London, I wouldn't
expect her to comment really.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 03 May 2013, 12:44

I don't think Stacy is into soccer only American football.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Fri 03 May 2013, 13:19

But she should start to deal with soccer.
The second team in this year's Champiosn-League-final is also from Germany, so the German media are full with that and with George being in Germany at the moment, there is no way for him to escape that hype, so it is very likely that he will become a soccer (and hoepfully Bayern Munich) - fan within the next weeks and shouldn't Stacy be able to talk about his new passion?

Natascha

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 03 May 2013, 14:16

Natascha wrote:But she should start to deal with soccer.
The second team in this year's Champiosn-League-final is also from Germany, so the German media are full with that and with George being in Germany at the moment, there is no way for him to escape that hype, so it is very likely that he will become a soccer (and hoepfully Bayern Munich) - fan within the next weeks and shouldn't Stacy be able to talk about his new passion?

I think it's unrealistic to expect Americans to care about soccer. Not to be a bitch but there is NO news about this world shattering match here in the US. The national news is still focused on the Boston bombing and any "sports" news has been centered on professional basketball.

Even when Beckham was here in the US soccer really never took off. Your insistence that she should be commenting would be like you coming to the US and me insisting that you suddenly become totally involved with our football or basketball and insisting you comment because the rest of our country is commenting about it.

Stacey cares about 1 thing - Stacey. She's probably at the show trying to get them to make her wedding gown for free! brahahahaha! Hell, maybe she's there for fittings!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Fri 03 May 2013, 14:27

Joanna wrote:I don't think Americans are "into soccer" too much.

If it had been an "American football game" then I would expect her to tweet...Americans don't really care about soccer, no matter how hard they try to get the youngin's into it...unless they outlaw American football because of the serious head injuries, no one here is going to care much about who is the World champion soccer team. No offense meant to those who love it but it really doesn't have the interest here that it does in the rest of the world.
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 03 May 2013, 14:38

I don't think George will become a big fan he loves football and basketball, baseball. He is making a film there not staying forever.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Margou Fri 03 May 2013, 15:22

I think, George watched soccer with Elisabetta and he know the rules of this game.
This match was a very big thing in Germany, Natascha sorry, but i hope Dortmund wins...i believe, if George is in Germany and has time he watched the game.

Margou

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Fri 03 May 2013, 15:36

Poor Americans, you don't know what you're missing .... Razz
But still, she was in Barcelona right when the match was there, and if I happened to be in a city in the US with such a big match, no matter which sport, I would at least try to catch the atmosphere that comes with such an event.
And didn't Stacy tweet about soccer during the EURO2012, supporting the Italian team last year?

Natascha

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Fri 03 May 2013, 15:48

Natascha wrote:Poor Americans, you don't know what you're missing .... Razz

Natascha, you have to understand that in America, there are many different types of "ball"...there is basketball which is in their final playoffs right now, there is Baseball, which is just starting their season and there is Football, which will begin again in the fall and although it's not with a "ball" per se but with a "puck" the final playoffs for American Hockey is also in full swing right now. There are so many teams in every major city in America, who have some sports team competing in play offs right now, that Soccer just doesn't get any "love" here whatsoever. I don't think I could name even one American Soccer team and I know that here in Chicago we have one but I have no idea the name they use....that's how popular it is here. No offense meant to those who love the game, it's just never going to catch on here in America. We have too many other types of games already popular with American fans for them to compete.
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Fri 03 May 2013, 15:58

I was just kidding, if you like your kind of balls totally okay, I'm just such a big fan of Bayern Munich, that I could just not imagine that anybody who has been to Barcelona during the past days didn't catch anything of that match.
lol!
Not to forget, that soccer is the most popular sport on the world and when you are really into sports, wouldn't you want to find out what it is that makes it so popular?
I mean, when I was in India last year, I watched some kids in Varanasi playing Cricket, just to find out why people in India love it that much.
To be true, I didn't understand anything, until somebody threw in a football...

By the way, I would love to find out which of the two teams George will be supporting.....

Natascha

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 03 May 2013, 16:40

Natascha ....I'm obviously pleased for you that you're happy
about the result !

But.....I did want Barca in the Final with Messi
weaving his magic.
headbang
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 03 May 2013, 16:43

I doubt George is really supporting any team in particular although I'm sure he'll be happy to support whichever team his German crew suggest.

I was in Moscow two years ago when there was a super important match. I want to say that it was Man U against someone for some championship league something or other. As you can gather from this, I missed all mention of it and didn't find out about the match until I was in the airport along with about 50,000 football fans all flying home.

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 03 May 2013, 16:46

Natasha, You'll be happy to know that soccer is very popular in the Pacific NW and that sometimes in Seattle we have more people attend soccer games than do our baseball team games (although that could be because our baseball team is VERY SAD). But, as Lighter said, sadly, our form of football here takes precedence over pretty much every sport, followed by basketball and baseball. And, as Lighter pointed out, the NBA is in the middle of playoffs now so...

As far as Stacy, she was in Italy at the time of the Euro games and was simply jumping on the bandwagon. There's no bandwagon this time so no tweets.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 03 May 2013, 16:47

Katie, I want your life. Moscow! God girl, do you ever stay in one place? Although flying home with 50,000 football/soccer fans would not be on my list of things to do before I die!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by . Fri 03 May 2013, 20:05

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 03 May 2013, 20:13

Front row, great view to choose her
wedding dress.

Hope she picks something really beautiful like her
to 'WOW' George.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by . Fri 03 May 2013, 21:03

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 03 May 2013, 22:21

Wow! They could be twins! All those blonds and legs in the front row...those old guys are in heaven!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 03 May 2013, 23:26

Is it me or is Stace going even more brunette-y?
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 04 May 2013, 07:50

Not just you Lakin - definitely going more brunetty (did you just invent a new word) - I think its suits her
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 04 May 2013, 08:03

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by hana200369 Sat 04 May 2013, 08:53

her dress is good .but i dont like her hair
hana200369
hana200369

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Sat 04 May 2013, 10:13

I think she may be there for several reasons, but one of them would be getting paid. Then you throw in red carpet attention and thats a deal. Plus, there may be an Ex or 2 running around...who knows? Course, who knows what the Marbella purchase was all about either? Maybe she have privileges to use it? Hmmm. Wondering if an ex found it just so happening while sauntering around?

Of course, it could always be a quickie corner too to fun it a bit too. And George is a great one to fly quickly under the radar(he's done that before)...

All the internet rumors that have been rife too...Keeping the rumor mill puzzled might be one of the best games in PR... who knows? Shocked Surprised Rolling Eyes Question drunken Oh well...take a pill now... albino
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 04 May 2013, 10:51

Joanna wrote:I don't think Americans are "into soccer" too much.

She did tweet support for Italy during the Euro Cup whilst she was in Como last year. But then, that was more about announcing that she was in Italy with George.

Stacy Keibler ‏@StacyKeibler
Nothing better then being in Italy cheering them on in the #eurocup !!! Go ITALY!!!!
1st Jul 2011

watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 04 May 2013, 12:53

As she's working in Barcelona it seems sensible to me not to tweet
about their team loosing an important football match.

It's not as important as the International Euro Tournament or the International World Cup Tournament of course.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 04 May 2013, 13:00

Don't care for her look here. Not a big fan of the peplum style on anyone, although she can wing it better than some because she's so thin. But she's so thin now I think she looks out of proportion. Her head looks larger than the rest of her body and I don't care for the back of the dress much.

The guest list was quite funny. Francesca Eastwood? Too bad for Kim K that she's pregnant cuz I suspect she might have been invited!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 04 May 2013, 13:24

Not sure if this has been posted before or not ?

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 04 May 2013, 13:27

Was posted last year.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down