George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney Diss on "You Bet Your Baby" EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney Diss on "You Bet Your Baby" EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney Diss on "You Bet Your Baby" EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney Diss on "You Bet Your Baby" EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney Diss on "You Bet Your Baby" EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney Diss on "You Bet Your Baby" EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney Diss on "You Bet Your Baby" EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney Diss on "You Bet Your Baby" EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney Diss on "You Bet Your Baby" EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney Diss on "You Bet Your Baby"

5 posters

Go down

George Clooney Diss on "You Bet Your Baby" Empty George Clooney Diss on "You Bet Your Baby"

Post by MM Tue 30 Apr 2013, 16:58

Last Saturday, while I was watching TV, I saw a new show called, "You Bet Your Baby." The show features parents with their 18 to 36 month old children performing for money. There was a segment where a mother was teaching her two and one-half year old son how to talk on a toy telephone. She told the boy to say this phrase (and the boy repeated it word-for -word), "Clooney, when you break up with Stacy, so-and-so is available."

That lady sures knows how to teach her child respect for others, right? Rolling Eyes
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney Diss on "You Bet Your Baby" Empty Re: George Clooney Diss on "You Bet Your Baby"

Post by Katiedot Tue 30 Apr 2013, 17:55

Haha! I think George's love life is a joke in many ways.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney Diss on "You Bet Your Baby" Empty Re: George Clooney Diss on "You Bet Your Baby"

Post by it's me Tue 30 Apr 2013, 20:57

Sad
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 30 Apr 2013, 22:19

It is kind of sad that his love life has become a laughing stock but he could change that if he wanted to!
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 01 May 2013, 00:08

Right
Absolutely right
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 01 May 2013, 02:44

LMAO!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down