George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney dining with Matt Damon at Grill Royal again EmptyYesterday at 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney dining with Matt Damon at Grill Royal again EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney dining with Matt Damon at Grill Royal again EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney dining with Matt Damon at Grill Royal again EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney dining with Matt Damon at Grill Royal again EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney dining with Matt Damon at Grill Royal again EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney dining with Matt Damon at Grill Royal again EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney dining with Matt Damon at Grill Royal again EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney dining with Matt Damon at Grill Royal again EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney dining with Matt Damon at Grill Royal again

+3
Katiedot
party animal - not!
lelacorb
7 posters

Go down

George Clooney dining with Matt Damon at Grill Royal again Empty Re: George Clooney dining with Matt Damon at Grill Royal again

Post by lelacorb Mon 08 Apr 2013, 08:10

George at Grill Royal

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney dining with Matt Damon at Grill Royal again Empty George Clooney dining with Matt Damon at Grill Royal again

Post by party animal - not! Mon 08 Apr 2013, 10:17

Really??

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney dining with Matt Damon at Grill Royal again Empty Re: George Clooney dining with Matt Damon at Grill Royal again

Post by Katiedot Mon 08 Apr 2013, 12:07

Again at the Grill Royal? Their steak must be really really good!

ps: I made this a new thread because I'm assuming it's a new sighting.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 08 Apr 2013, 12:31

It's probably really good food and local, so easy access...and I think he's a bit of a creature of habit too! Basket
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 08 Apr 2013, 12:41

supertired!

habits are reassuring
right?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 08 Apr 2013, 12:46

it's me wrote:supertired!

habits are reassuring
right?

Oh absolutely IM...nothing wrong with being a creature of habit. People like what they like and there's nothing wrong with that!

And yes, he does look tired and distracted. Probably wrestling with some problem from the set in his head...or maybe he's going over the planning for the next day's shoot. Whatever he's thinking he looks to be a million miles away. Always busy, that one!
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 08 Apr 2013, 12:49

yepp
always
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 08 Apr 2013, 12:50

I saw a tweet but no photo so I didn't post it. I agree he looks tired and it is probably convenient to go there.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 08 Apr 2013, 12:53

right
really distracted too
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 08 Apr 2013, 13:50

What it must be like, can't even sit down to eat without someone snapping a pic.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 08 Apr 2013, 19:15

Smile
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down