George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Berlin out to dinner  - Page 2 EmptyToday at 01:05 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Berlin out to dinner  - Page 2 EmptyToday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Berlin out to dinner  - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Berlin out to dinner  - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Berlin out to dinner  - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Berlin out to dinner  - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Berlin out to dinner  - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Berlin out to dinner  - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Berlin out to dinner  - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Berlin out to dinner

+40
watching
amaretti
theminis
pizza
it's me
cindigirl
minette
aliger
Barbara Garabedian
hana200369
Margou
Blue Velvet
bamboochacha
The next mrs clooney
fava
blubelle
isogotit
melbert
Atalante
Picachu
Pandora's Box
Bidbod
JaneR
lelacorb
laetval
Katiedot
madsky
lovelylois
OofOof
Way2Old4Dis
Joanna
Lighterside
lucy
annemarie
silly girl
m4rose
LornaDoone
party animal - not!
very vera
44 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Berlin out to dinner  - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Berlin out to dinner

Post by melbert Sun 17 Mar 2013, 15:26

Way 2, actually my post was a joke - fell flat again...
According to the timeline, I think the dinner out with everybody was last night (Saturday) after she was snapped out shopping. She arrived on Friday (probably afternoon). With George's work ethics, it's highly unlikely that he would knock off production early just for some afternoon delight.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Berlin out to dinner  - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Berlin out to dinner

Post by Joanna Sun 17 Mar 2013, 15:33

Oooooo.....you never know with him Mel...... lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sun 17 Mar 2013, 15:40

Unfortunately, only the link

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 17 Mar 2013, 15:51

lux wrote:Unfortunately, only the link

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks for the video...that proves he was bothered by the flashing cameras. He looked quite happy otherwise to me walking quickly to the restaurant because he was cold....Lol

Good to see some M M shots too.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 17 Mar 2013, 15:59

Thanks again, Lux! Nice video.

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Sun 17 Mar 2013, 16:25

Thanks for the video. I think they are doing ok, despite rumors, accept all those camera flashes blinding them.
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 17 Mar 2013, 16:25

Yep, if he was working (was it Saturday she got in?) then he was working and I can't see him dropping everything either. She's starting to rival Elisabetta in the shopping stakes. Are there really no shops in LA?

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 17 Mar 2013, 16:29

She arrived on Friday (left LA Thursday night). What else is she to do but shop and tour while he's working? He's not going to shut down while she's visiting.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Sun 17 Mar 2013, 16:31

if she really plays him like a violin he will.... sucker

very vera

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 17 Mar 2013, 16:36

Thanks. Hmm, then I've lost a day. She got there Friday and now it's Sunday afternoon but we only have pictures of one dinner and one shopping excursion, is that right?

That seems to leave plenty of free time.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 17 Mar 2013, 16:47

Yup, you got that right Katie. LOTS of free time.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 17 Mar 2013, 16:50

melbert wrote:Yup, you got that right Katie. LOTS of free time.

....and cucumbers to boot ! Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 17 Mar 2013, 17:02

Yes the Mail said Stacy arrived on Friday.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sun 17 Mar 2013, 17:33

George hat schnupfen, ... he's got a cold, ... yeah right and Stacy bought him stuff at the bioshop to make him feel better. lol!
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandora's Box Sun 17 Mar 2013, 18:11

Picachu wrote:Pandora - how do you know they dont share a bedroom? Do you live with them?

how do you know they do? do you believe the gossip magazines & blogs?
Many sources claim it's a pr arrangement. and I don't mean trolls but actual people close to them who have observed or are privy to such knowledge.

Looking at the video, I see George Clooney rushing to get the PR opportunity over and done with. Yes, annoyed.
But also holding her like a walking stick as they go down the stairs.

And a whole army of paparazzi just happened to be there upon arrival and waited until departure.
They were tipped off.
Clooney wants the publicity.
Pandora's Box
Pandora's Box
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 17 Mar 2013, 18:19

Just to clarify something about pix of dins. There's a Norwegian video out there with sound, where His Nibs is actually telling the paps to be careful as he walks into the restaurant. And you can see that Matt Damon and Grant Heslov get out the car on the pavement side but Our Man and His Girl get out of the other side and come round the front of the car

Will try to remember where I saw this if not on Google......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 17 Mar 2013, 18:54

Joanna wrote:
melbert wrote:Yup, you got that right Katie. LOTS of free time.

....and cucumbers to boot ! Coolio

LMAO...ohhh Joanna...you naughty girl! cheers
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 17 Mar 2013, 19:00

Salads lighter......salads...... lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 17 Mar 2013, 19:03

Pandora's Box wrote:
Picachu wrote:Pandora - how do you know they dont share a bedroom? Do you live with them?
how do you know they do? do you believe the gossip magazines & blogs?
Many sources claim it's a pr arrangement. and I don't mean trolls but actual people close to them who have observed or are privy to such knowledge.
Firstly, there's not one single gossip magazine or blog that's claimed they share a bedroom. The closest anyone's come is saying that they live together at his home in LA but those reports have never claimed they sleep in the same bed and certainly no one's made that claim about them sharing their hotel bed.

Secondly, please read the rules of this forum. "I know something you don't know" isn't allowed on this site. That rule was created to stop fantasists from inventing stuff about knowing George and his friends personally and making claims that had no basis in reality.

None of George's friends have ever made the claim that it's a PR arrangement. If you're genuinely in touch with his closest friends then how dare you break confidence like this? Shame on you.

More likely you're making it up. Shame on you again.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Sun 17 Mar 2013, 19:08

are you the board monitor or her mother??? Sheez

very vera

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 17 Mar 2013, 19:14

I run this forum, very vera, and have next to zero patience for this kind of nonsense.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 17 Mar 2013, 19:17

Just emphasizing the rules Vera. And, Katie OWNS Open House.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Sun 17 Mar 2013, 19:42

Just a thought- If you really wanted to be alone and avoid the paps- well, what about room service?
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 17 Mar 2013, 19:45

Exactly Blubelle! But then, how would we know they were really together!!!???? hahahahaha
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 17 Mar 2013, 19:50

Maybe that's what they did on Friday........and tonight? He has rented quite a nice apartment tho - and they both like cooking we hear, so who knows? Sounds brill to me...........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandora's Box Sun 17 Mar 2013, 19:56

And how do you know he's rented a nice apartment, party animal not? Are you pr with inside info or you're breaking the house rules by saying you know something?

To the moderator: I never made up anything. Many regulars have hinted or vented similar comments on this forum about George Clooney & Stacy Keibler being in a publicity arrangement and it's not physically intimate.
I read the long list of extra rules on this forum just on the girlfriend section. So much regulation.
Anyway, maybe one day the truth will be revealed by George Clooney himself.

Pandora's Box
Pandora's Box
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 17 Mar 2013, 20:03

Er, it's out there in the German Press, Pandora's Box. No special knowledge or contacts within Soho House. Haven't invented it or dreamt it. Somewhere online I think you'll find the plans of all Soho House's apartments have to offer

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sun 17 Mar 2013, 20:11

Pandora's Box wrote:And how do you know he's rented a nice apartment, party animal not? Are you pr with inside info or you're breaking the house rules by saying you know something?

To the moderator: I never made up anything. Many regulars have hinted or vented similar comments on this forum about George Clooney & Stacy Keibler being in a publicity arrangement and it's not physically intimate.
I read the long list of extra rules on this forum just on the girlfriend section. So much regulation.

Here is the thread about where george lives during filming : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 17 Mar 2013, 21:02

Joanna wrote:
lelacorb wrote:
Joanna wrote:Personally, I don't read any piss taking in the Mail article.
Just a record of events with photos.

As has been assumed by some posters here, Stacy arrived in Berlin around lunch time.

Has no one experienced afternoon reunion sex ?
I have....it creates a good appetite for evening dinner
with friends Love3
Joanna you think this sentence: "Have not you heard three's a crowd!" Written on the "Daily Mail" is a compliment?

For the sake of accuracy here is the Whole headline from the Mail.....

Haven't you heard three's a crowd! George Clooney and Stacy Keibler enjoy dinner date silencing split rumours... and Matt Damon tags along too

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Joanna fact you have never had a romantic evening with your boyfriend and his friend? If it had happened to me that would be the last night!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Sun 17 Mar 2013, 21:39

Pandora's Box wrote:And how do you know he's rented a nice apartment, party animal not? Are you pr with inside info or you're breaking the house rules by saying you know something?

That may be and many regulars (and others) may believe that. However, they are not, as far as I know, "actual people close to them who have observed or are privy to such knowledge." If they are--boy have they been holding out on us!

Last edited by fava on Sun 17 Mar 2013, 21:41; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : quotation)

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 17 Mar 2013, 21:47

??????????????????????????
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 17 Mar 2013, 21:48

I think that's a wrestling hold!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 17 Mar 2013, 21:53

Looks like she's bending his little finger back lol!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sun 17 Mar 2013, 22:20

How funny! You guys see all!
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 17 Mar 2013, 22:54

Lelacorb wrote...."Joanna fact you have never had a romantic evening with your boyfriend and his friend? If it had happened to me that would be the last night!"

Of course it wouldn't be the last night for me....I'm not that petty !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 17 Mar 2013, 23:29

It doesn't have to be a bad thing. Maybe the friend is more interesting and more fun!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 18 Mar 2013, 03:55

Author Robert Edsel is there too, to promote the book. Not sure if this is the same restaurant and same night or not:

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 18 Mar 2013, 04:41

He was in Italy last week because Monuments just came in Italian. He was there when we got a new Pope. He is on a book tour.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Mon 18 Mar 2013, 04:45

How do they say - when in Germany do as 'Adolf and Eva'. tongue
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 18 Mar 2013, 07:04

Pandora's Box wrote:To the moderator: I never made up anything. Many regulars have hinted or vented similar comments on this forum about George Clooney & Stacy Keibler being in a publicity arrangement and it's not physically intimate.
There's a world of difference between a bunch of fans on on this forum with no inside knowledge sharing their opinions about what they think is going on and your statement claiming genuine insider knowledge by people close to George in a position to know the actual truth.

This is exactly what you wrote:
Pandora's Box wrote: I don't mean trolls but actual people close to them who have observed or are privy to such knowledge.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandora's Box Mon 18 Mar 2013, 07:43

Katiedot wrote:
Pandora's Box wrote:To the moderator: I never made up anything. Many regulars have hinted or vented similar comments on this forum about George Clooney & Stacy Keibler being in a publicity arrangement and it's not physically intimate.
There's a world of difference between a bunch of fans on on this forum with no inside knowledge sharing their opinions about what they think is going on and your statement claiming genuine insider knowledge by people close to George in a position to know the actual truth.

This is exactly what you wrote:
Pandora's Box wrote: I don't mean trolls but actual people close to them who have observed or are privy to such knowledge.

So what do you want? To reveal my sources? Well, I cannot. Clooney can do that himself one day, if he chooses. Doubt it.
Pretty sad for him to have to rely on such fabricated promotion of his private life. But even more pitiful that he can't find a significant partner to share his life, but makeshift arrangements. Unlike Sara Larson & Elisbetta Canallis, he doesn't even have an intimate relationship with Kiebler. He wants what Grant has with Lysa, or Matt with his wife. It's just Clooney never found anyone to fulfill that role in his life.

Pandora's Box
Pandora's Box
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandora's Box Mon 18 Mar 2013, 08:04

lelacorb wrote:

??????????????????????????
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
o_O

He looks so drained in this whole series of Wenn photos, I saw on another link. Like he's had life sucked out of him.
Can't be cold, he's indoors. And by his body language he looks so detached from the smirking date. It might be he looks so drained too cause she towers over him in stature even in flat shoes.
Pandora's Box
Pandora's Box
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandora's Box Mon 18 Mar 2013, 08:05

But it's his facial expression that seems miles away.
Pandora's Box
Pandora's Box
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandora's Box Mon 18 Mar 2013, 08:08

party animal - not! wrote: Er, it's out there in the German Press, Pandora's Box. No special knowledge or contacts within Soho House. Haven't invented it or dreamt it. Somewhere online I think you'll find the plans of all Soho House's apartments have to offer
oh, I'm well aware that Soho House is in the press. It's just the way you worded your previous post:
party animal - not! wrote:Maybe that's what they did on Friday........and tonight? He has rented quite a nice apartment tho - and they both like cooking we hear, so who knows? Sounds brill to me...........

Made it sound like domicile bliss in an apartment no less. Smile
Pandora's Box
Pandora's Box
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 18 Mar 2013, 08:21

Pandora's Box/Cynisca/Leroy wrote:So what do you want? To reveal my sources? Well, I cannot. Clooney can do that himself one day, if he chooses. Doubt it.
I want you to read, understand and follow the rules.

If you were genuinely in a position to know what's really going on in George's life you should not be breaking that confidence by writing about it on a public website. It amazes me that you apparently can't even begin to understand what a shitty thing that is to do.

But I'll speak frankly and say the real reason you can't reveal your 'sources' is because they don't exist outside of the receiving range of your tinfoil hat.

Anyway, as you know well know, multiple usernames aren't allowed on this site, so it's bye-bye time for you.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Velvet Mon 18 Mar 2013, 08:41

[abuse / libel deleted by katiedot]

Blue Velvet
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Velvet Mon 18 Mar 2013, 08:43

Blue Velvet
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Velvet Mon 18 Mar 2013, 08:45

Blue Velvet
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Velvet Mon 18 Mar 2013, 08:47

Blue Velvet
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Velvet Mon 18 Mar 2013, 08:48

Blue Velvet
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next