George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Berlin out to dinner  - Page 3 EmptyToday at 01:05 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Berlin out to dinner  - Page 3 EmptyToday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Berlin out to dinner  - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Berlin out to dinner  - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Berlin out to dinner  - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Berlin out to dinner  - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Berlin out to dinner  - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Berlin out to dinner  - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Berlin out to dinner  - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Berlin out to dinner

+40
watching
amaretti
theminis
pizza
it's me
cindigirl
minette
aliger
Barbara Garabedian
hana200369
Margou
Blue Velvet
bamboochacha
The next mrs clooney
fava
blubelle
isogotit
melbert
Atalante
Picachu
Pandora's Box
Bidbod
JaneR
lelacorb
laetval
Katiedot
madsky
lovelylois
OofOof
Way2Old4Dis
Joanna
Lighterside
lucy
annemarie
silly girl
m4rose
LornaDoone
party animal - not!
very vera
44 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Berlin out to dinner  - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Berlin out to dinner

Post by Blue Velvet Mon 18 Mar 2013, 08:53

[abuse / libel deleted by katiedot]

Blue Velvet
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Berlin out to dinner  - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Berlin out to dinner

Post by Blue Velvet Mon 18 Mar 2013, 08:54

[abuse / libel deleted by katiedot]

Blue Velvet
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Margou Mon 18 Mar 2013, 09:06

The norwegian video is on les frenchies. And there you can see affectionate touches from both. Before i have seen that video i have thought, it`s only PR...but after...i don`t know.

There ist a video about leaving royal grill at you tube.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Margou
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 18 Mar 2013, 09:11

Yep, Margou. Puts the other conjecture into perspective doesn't it?

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Velvet Mon 18 Mar 2013, 09:31

[abuse deleted by katiedot]

Blue Velvet
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Velvet Mon 18 Mar 2013, 09:33

[abuse deleted by katiedot]

Blue Velvet
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 18 Mar 2013, 09:38

Another pic but from the UK Metro via INF which I don't think we have here....all the detail I have. Sorry!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 18 Mar 2013, 10:03

Here's the video:

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 18 Mar 2013, 12:36

More photos of their dinner thanks to Henway:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 18 Mar 2013, 12:43

He's obviously avoiding the camera flashes by not looking directly
or closing his eyes.

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Mon 18 Mar 2013, 12:55

Thanks for sharing the photos. Love all things GC.
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by hana200369 Mon 18 Mar 2013, 15:18

he seem so tired Oh puh-lease!
how long she want to stay in berlin???????? Question
hana200369
hana200369

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbara Garabedian Mon 18 Mar 2013, 15:54

great picture of george. love his mustache. he is handsome and looks very happy. bg

Barbara Garabedian

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 18 Mar 2013, 16:06

When have we seen George take his GF of the moment out to dinner alone? He seems to always be in groups, even when we've seen pics of him and GF alone out for a bike ride, they are always on their way to meet up with friends. He is a creature of habit, so it's not unusual to see him eat out at the same place. Does it seem that there are more paps when he has the GF in tow?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by aliger Mon 18 Mar 2013, 16:12

He Looks So Lonely! will he ever find his soulmate?
aliger
aliger
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 18 Mar 2013, 16:21

His soulmate is work.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by minette Mon 18 Mar 2013, 16:27

The local German paper is not buying this set up. They mention that hardly any paps were at Tegel, especially not GC. And that after she specifically alerted the media about her flight to Berlin. Then they say on Saturday afternoon she went to the bio store nearby to do some shopping, purposely to be followed by the paps. They say that the paps in Berlin are not used to that. Then later they went out for dinner with the producer and co-star. The entire article is mocking the whole scene and doesn't seem onvinced. Anyways a happy couple looks different. Cold or not. And if you have a cold, you might prefer to stay in your cozy appartement building, which btw offers meals as well. So a decent gf might have skipped the PR and ordered sth or gotten take away, which you can find plenty in Berlin. Anyways the article notes specifically that during his time in Berlin GC has made a significant effort to keep a low profile. Which makes this outing more obvious as a PR stunt. A pretty pathetic one IMO. COntinuing with the low profile would have made it more credible then the neon sign Look at us outing.

would have posted the link to the article, but apparently not allowed to...

minette
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 18 Mar 2013, 17:03

Since this was SK's second evening there, who's to know what they did on the first - probably what is being described above

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 18 Mar 2013, 17:40

Who can blame them if they wanted a public display of being together after all the unpleasant rumours of a split ?
They are human after all !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 18 Mar 2013, 17:57

Doesn't do the publicity for the film any harm either.............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by minette Mon 18 Mar 2013, 18:18

party animal - not! wrote:Since this was SK's second evening there, who's to know what they did on the first - probably what is being described above
local media implied that she didn't seem satisfied with the media upturn at the airport after her tweets, hence the visit to the shop in hope for more. Apparently the paps where surprised by it, so I gather that there wasn't the anticipated truckload of them around then either. So there had to come the grand finale with together pics and dinner at a place where you can always find some paps, especially when they know there is a celebrity in town. Everyone knows, the places to go in Berlin, if you want your pic taken. And also where to go if you don't. The Grill Royal is one of the spots you don't go to as a celebrity, if you cherrish your privacy. That's were you go when you want to be seen. Berlin is not LA. People don't get hounded by the press. There are a few spots they tend to hangout out and then specific occasions. Paps are not allowed to hunt people down. Besides Berlin is also the capital, so everyday there are plenty of important people coming in or leaving. So the paps are pretty busy and have no need to look out for a retired sportswoman from LA and potential ex of GC. Besides it would have been even more obvious as a PR stunt, had they done the dinner thing the evening she arrived. This was just obvious Hollywood PR and received as such by the local press.

minette
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 18 Mar 2013, 18:41

Stacy obviously needed the attention and maybe that's why she looks so cheerful with that incessant smile on her face. It's pretty evident George doesn't want the attention, if he did I think he could have managed at least a half smile.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by minette Mon 18 Mar 2013, 18:58

IMO she is putting up a show for the paps and he'd just rather be elsewhere. True it's PR for him and his movie too, so that's probably why he went along. But he seems to be making a point by taking 2 people from his movie along, to make sure it does get mentioned. He doesn't seem to be in the media as much about his private life as Brangelina. And for a reason. If you have your life too much in the media, they forget to talk about your movies. So it's in his interest to get that stopped asap. She needs to get it stopped for entirely different reasons. After all who gives a hoot about his ex gfs these days, unless they are famous in their own right? At least not internationally.

minette
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Mon 18 Mar 2013, 19:15

minette wrote:local media implied that she didn't seem satisfied with the media upturn at the airport after her tweets,

sorry have i missed something, how did local media imply she want satisfied with the media upturn at the airport, is this a personal observation or where you there chatting to them about it?
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by minette Mon 18 Mar 2013, 20:07

Picachu wrote:
minette wrote:local media implied that she didn't seem satisfied with the media upturn at the airport after her tweets,

sorry have i missed something, how did local media imply she want satisfied with the media upturn at the airport, is this a personal observation or where you there chatting to them about it?
Yes you have. It was in the article. Can't post the link as I have mentioned in my first mail.

minette
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 18 Mar 2013, 20:15

Wouldn't it be taken as read that some German press
would mock George Clooney because of him being a successful American actor ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 18 Mar 2013, 20:18

Picachu wrote:

If Stacy did not want the local media at the airport would not have made a twitt her departure and your arrival and if George did not want the paparazzi would go to eat at another place not at the Grill Royal, where the paparazzi 'had already ailmeno photographed twice. It may seem strange but these pictures he took George and then also poses all'uom bothered by flash! My God George are not the only intelligent person in the world if you wanted to avoid the flash would have avoided! Do not play the innocent person because this role does not suit you.
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 18 Mar 2013, 20:25

I'm just not sure he expected them to get that close to his face as to cause a potential accident. You can see and hear him say that in the video

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 18 Mar 2013, 20:33

party animal - not! wrote:I'm just not sure he expected them to get that close to his face as to cause a potential accident. You can see and hear him say that in the video

I don't understand!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 18 Mar 2013, 21:11

still the Diana thing???
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 18 Mar 2013, 21:35

it's me wrote:still the Diana thing???

Maybe.......I just thinking about you IM....wondered if you were OK as
Not heard from you on here....unless I've missed your posts !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 18 Mar 2013, 22:35

Yes it is nice to see him but all I see is no different than a red carpet appearance without the glitzy clothes. Yes the lights are in his eyes but he knew they would be. I am feeling sorry for her because she has that deer in headlights look again. It is so funny how we all see things differently. She needs to be with someone who doesn't want to be so 'private". She is not a bad person just ambitious.....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by pizza Mon 18 Mar 2013, 22:53

WOW habe eben den Film ARGO angeschaut Produzent George Clooney und Ben Affleg....SPANNEND VON ANFANG BIS ENDE. Clooney und Affleg möchte Teheran verklagen!!!! Und sogar einen Gegenfilm produzieren....echt ein Super politischer Film!!!!
pizza
pizza
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pizza Mon 18 Mar 2013, 22:54

WOW I just looked at the film ARGO producer George Clooney and Ben Affleg .... EXCITING FROM START TO FINISH. Clooney and Affleg would sue Tehran!! And even produce a counter-movie .... really a super political movie!! love1
pizza
pizza
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pizza Mon 18 Mar 2013, 22:58

Get that this film has Oscar with that .... right .... this is simply TOP MOVIE!! Laughing out loud
pizza
pizza
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pizza Mon 18 Mar 2013, 22:59

WOW Ho appena guardato il produttore cinematografico ARGO George Clooney e Ben Affleg .... EMOZIONANTE dall'inizio alla fine. Clooney e Affleg Teheran avrebbe citato in giudizio! E anche produrre un contro-film .... veramente un film super-politico!
pizza
pizza
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 19 Mar 2013, 00:34

Enough, Pizza. Post in English, only post once and don't post in the wrong threads.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 19 Mar 2013, 00:47

A few more variations on the story:

Matt Damon, George Clooney & Stacy Keibler Dine in Berlin

03/18/2013

Three's company!

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler had dinner with Matt Damon in Berlin on Saturday.

The trio dined at Grill Royal, a hot spot for celebrities in the area, where it looked like Clooney, 51, and Keibler, 33, "were together," despite rumors of a possible split, an onlooker tells PEOPLE.

The Argo producer is in and around Berlin filming The Monuments Men while Damon, 42, is on hand to present Promised Land at the annual Berlin International Film Festival.

Keibler joined Clooney on Friday, when she arrived in Berlin with "quite a bit of luggage," German tabloid BILD reports.

Interesting: US magazine isn't buying this:

George Clooney, Stacy Keibler Step Out Together, Hold Hands in Berlin Amid Breakup Talk

MARCH 18, 2013

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler are holding on … for now. The Argo producer stepped out with his girlfriend of nearly two years in Berlin on Saturday, March 16, holding hands as they headed to dinner with pals Matt Damon and producer Grant Heslov.

The actor, who is in town to shoot upcoming drama The Monuments Men, kept things casual in jeans, a black coat and grey scarf, with an eye-catching moustache to boot.

Keibler, 33, kept her own color palette similarly tame, in a black coat, flats and bright red lipstick.
But sources recently told Us that things might not be as peachy keen as they may seem on the surface. According to one insider, "the end is near" for the couple, who have been dating since late summer 2011.

"They have little in common," another source told Us. "She likes to go out and have fun. She's been feeling the age difference."

The 51-year-old actor and his former WWE pro wrestler gal pal have not spoken out publicly to address the rumors.

On Friday, an excited Keibler simply tweeted about her plans to join Clooney abroad in Germany.
"Hello Berlin!! Glad to be back!" she tweeted on Friday, March 15. "Excited to spend some time here."
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 19 Mar 2013, 01:17

Wow! Well, all I can say is that I wouldn't want to be these two for all the tea in China. Such deep analysis of a dinner date based on a few pictures walking into a restaurant, and a few quotes from some unknown sources quoted over and over again

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 19 Mar 2013, 02:53

Yeah, pretty ridiculous that so much print is wasted on whether or not Stacy Keibler and George Clooney are still together. It was pretty interesting from a marketing point of view, to watch as one story about their "split" turned into hundreds. Now the same thing is happening on the other end. Hundreds of stories about how they're still together.

I too would not want to be someone in the public eye but I do think some of what happens with George is self induced. As others have pointed out, many stars of his caliber are able to live their personal lives without their personal lives having much to do with their public persona. To a certain extent, he feeds the frenzy.

If Stacy had simply kept their relationship private, as she says she does, she would have flown to Berlin without tweeting a cryptic message followed by a more direct--I'm in Berlin--message. She would have simply gone and would quietly check out the sites and then visit with George on his off times. The only reason they have to "endure" the public exposure is because they bring it on themselves by their behavior.

That said, I feel very sorry for anyone who has to endure all those papparazzi screaming at them and taking their photos. To me the sad thing is that I don't think they'd have to put up with it as much if they just did things differently.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Tue 19 Mar 2013, 03:37

Katiedot wrote:A few more variations on the story:

Matt Damon, George Clooney & Stacy Keibler Dine in Berlin

03/18/2013

Three's company!

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler had dinner with Matt Damon in Berlin on Saturday.

The trio dined at Grill Royal, a hot spot for celebrities in the area, where it looked like Clooney, 51, and Keibler, 33, "were together," despite rumors of a possible split, an onlooker tells PEOPLE.

The Argo producer is in and around Berlin filming The Monuments Men while Damon, 42, is on hand to present Promised Land at the annual Berlin International Film Festival.

Keibler joined Clooney on Friday, when she arrived in Berlin with "quite a bit of luggage," German tabloid BILD reports.

Interesting: US magazine isn't buying this:

George Clooney, Stacy Keibler Step Out Together, Hold Hands in Berlin Amid Breakup Talk

MARCH 18, 2013

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler are holding on … for now. The Argo producer stepped out with his girlfriend of nearly two years in Berlin on Saturday, March 16, holding hands as they headed to dinner with pals Matt Damon and producer Grant Heslov.

The actor, who is in town to shoot upcoming drama The Monuments Men, kept things casual in jeans, a black coat and grey scarf, with an eye-catching moustache to boot.

Keibler, 33, kept her own color palette similarly tame, in a black coat, flats and bright red lipstick.
But sources recently told Us that things might not be as peachy keen as they may seem on the surface. According to one insider, "the end is near" for the couple, who have been dating since late summer 2011.

"They have little in common," another source told Us. "She likes to go out and have fun. She's been feeling the age difference."

The 51-year-old actor and his former WWE pro wrestler gal pal have not spoken out publicly to address the rumors.

On Friday, an excited Keibler simply tweeted about her plans to join Clooney abroad in Germany.
"Hello Berlin!! Glad to be back!" she tweeted on Friday, March 15. "Excited to spend some time here."

Holding hands - really? Looks like he is either scratching his ass or making sure his wallet is still in his pocket. tongue
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Tue 19 Mar 2013, 04:03

Laughing Grumpy cat scratching his ass LOL!

very vera
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 19 Mar 2013, 05:34

From watching the video when they are finally inside the restaurant, both George and Stacy look anything but grumpy. Also dont think for 1 second that George is anyone's fiddle either, hes out there as he wants to be, for his own purpose or to suit hers.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 19 Mar 2013, 05:45

Joanna wrote:
it's me wrote:still the Diana thing???

Maybe.......I just thinking about you IM....wondered if you were OK as
Not heard from you on here....unless I've missed your posts !

hi
not ok
but still here
ciao Smile
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Tue 19 Mar 2013, 06:49

Smile

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 19 Mar 2013, 08:15

So Stacy turned up to a full court of press at the airport.

She was papped out shopping the day she got there.

Then they go to dinner and again, full court press in attendance to cover them entering and leaving the restaurant.

Then nothing.

If the paps in Berlin were sooooo interested in the couple, wouldn't there be shots of them coming and going from their hotel? Or at least spotted in the lobby of the hotel? Stacy out sightseeing? On set with George? Spending time with the sppouses of the other actors? Or stories from locals about spotting S&G together.

But instead we have crickets. It just makes it look more and more like a PR stunt. George is turning into Taylor Swift with these types of PR relationships which seem to commence and be about ongoing self promotion.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Aruna Tue 19 Mar 2013, 10:47

Has she already gone?
Aruna
Aruna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 19 Mar 2013, 11:37

A couple of times it's been stated in recent columns about how Stacy wants to eventually move on, find a husband and have children; even though for now they're both just having fun.
I wonder if this is a preemptive segue into the final amicable breakup between the two. What did Lainey call it - their third act? (Not that I put any stock in Lainey's take on it, just i thought the phrase was catchy.)
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 19 Mar 2013, 11:49

George is probably working do we have any shots from the set or the actual filming . Maybe the press can't get any shots.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 19 Mar 2013, 11:50

Mm, she's a clever writer, and her observations are good, but of course she's looking at the column inches she has to fill just like everyone else. Never did understand the Oscars story she started to tell about GC and SK with camera evidence of 'solid' she promised to show on Etalk, which she then pulled 'cos she followed the 'split' bandwagon 8 hours later........bizarre.

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next