George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy Keibler promotes Isabel Marant moccasins EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler promotes Isabel Marant moccasins EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler promotes Isabel Marant moccasins EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler promotes Isabel Marant moccasins EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler promotes Isabel Marant moccasins EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler promotes Isabel Marant moccasins EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler promotes Isabel Marant moccasins EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler promotes Isabel Marant moccasins EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Stacy Keibler promotes Isabel Marant moccasins EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler promotes Isabel Marant moccasins

Go down

Stacy Keibler promotes Isabel Marant moccasins Empty Stacy Keibler promotes Isabel Marant moccasins

Post by Katiedot Sat 02 Mar 2013, 06:44

So, we're crediting Stacy Keibler with starting a new fashion trend? Uh oh.

Thanks Henway for the link:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NEWS/Obsessions: Stacy Keibler's Fave Spring Footwear

by Jennifer Chan Today 8:15 AM PST

A new pair of shoes is the perfect way to update a drab wardrobe, but with the wide range of trendy options these days, what's a girl to choose?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

When we saw Stacy Keibler taking a spin class at Cycle House in Los Angeles, we had to ask the stylish (and sporty!) star for her spring shopping advice.

"I just got these Isabel Marant moccasins, and I'm totally obsessed!" she told us. "They're super comfortable and have a little wedge so you still feel like a girl."

Um, cute! The cozy bootie would pair well with skinny jeans, boho dresses and casual shorts this season. Plus, the designer is all the rage among the celeb set these days. That's right, we completely credit her for starting the wedge sneaker trend, and it sounds like there's plenty more covetable options to consider.

"I'm actually obsessed with anything Isabel Marant does. I'm scared to go into the actual store—I might go bankrupt!" Keibler said with a smile.

The shoes may be expensive but I'm sure she didn't have to pay for them. Not when she got them this nice bit of PR.

That said, they look nice.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down