George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Jean Dujardin confirms he begins filming Monuments Men in April EmptyYesterday at 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Jean Dujardin confirms he begins filming Monuments Men in April EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Jean Dujardin confirms he begins filming Monuments Men in April EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Jean Dujardin confirms he begins filming Monuments Men in April EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Jean Dujardin confirms he begins filming Monuments Men in April EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Jean Dujardin confirms he begins filming Monuments Men in April EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Jean Dujardin confirms he begins filming Monuments Men in April EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Jean Dujardin confirms he begins filming Monuments Men in April EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Jean Dujardin confirms he begins filming Monuments Men in April EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Jean Dujardin confirms he begins filming Monuments Men in April

3 posters

Go down

Jean Dujardin confirms he begins filming Monuments Men in April Empty Jean Dujardin confirms he begins filming Monuments Men in April

Post by Katiedot Thu 28 Feb 2013, 18:46

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Jean Dujardin : « Clooney m'a envoyé un mail… »

Par Fabrice Pliskin 26 février 2013

Les quinze jours que je vais faire avec Clooney en avril [Dujardin va tourner « The Monuments Men », avec Cate Blanchett, Daniel Craig, Bill Murray…, NDLR], ça se prend aussi. Clooney m'a envoyé un mail, en août, quand j'étais dans le sud de la France. Je joue un employé du Louvre parti à Londres pour se planquer, qui débarque sur les plages d'Omaha, un mois après le D-Day, pour chercher les oeuvres d'art dérobées par les nazis. Un mélange des « Sept Mercenaires », d'« Ocean Eleven » et d'« Un pont trop loin ». Mais c'est un sixième rôle.

Merci to the Frenchies fans for finding the link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jean Dujardin confirms he begins filming Monuments Men in April Empty Re: Jean Dujardin confirms he begins filming Monuments Men in April

Post by silly girl Thu 28 Feb 2013, 18:57

Here is the google translate....I like him.....still need to see The Artist though...

Jean Dujardin: "Clooney has sent me an e-mail ..."

By Fabrice Pliskin February 26, 2013

Fifteen days that I do with Clooney in April [Dujardin will turn "The Monuments Men," starring Cate Blanchett, Daniel Craig, Bill Murray ... Ed], it is also taken. Clooney has sent me an e-mail in August, when I was in the south of France. I play an employee of the Louvre went to London to hide, which landed on the beaches of Omaha, a month after D-Day, to find works of art stolen by the Nazis. A mixture of "Magnificent Seven" of "Ocean's Eleven" and "A Bridge Too Far." But it is a sixth role.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Jean Dujardin confirms he begins filming Monuments Men in April Empty Re: Jean Dujardin confirms he begins filming Monuments Men in April

Post by macs Fri 01 Mar 2013, 19:11

If this French character actually operates some search in France, they could be in France shooting in April ?? Or London (since he begins there) ?
so Dujardin is not playing the Louvre's director (the character he describes doesn't seem to be an actual person from the book) as I thought he would be... my bet is going now for Bill Murray to play that part (if the Louvre's director is in the script -I'd personnolly woud be sad if he wasn't). Murray 's in fact more appropriate age wise and physically (plus I love him) !
macs
macs
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 01 Mar 2013, 19:31

I really thought he would be playing the Louvre Director....I am almost done reading the book. I am so interested to see how the script plays out and how they shape the story. I will need to look at the character list again too.

The only characters I am sure are of GC playing George Stout and Cate Blanchett playing Rose Valland.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down