George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 12:41 by party animal - not!

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11

+74
GiGi
bamboochacha
pattygirl
MyG
What Would He Say
fadelite
iamnoone
Nicky80
Saveria
Maggy
silly willy
Juliette Hardy
sparkie
sarah ali
mosaic
Rainy
pandabear
kid.a.kadoodles
blubelle
lolo"layla"
mel01
isogotit
janieb
Vi
annemarie
lucy
amaretti
Way2Old4Dis
Picachu
Lighterside
LieutenantGEORGE.STOUT
Missa
Evelyn Healy
noodle
GEORGIE STOUT
socimar
Lt Cdr Georgie Stout
Mazy
Natascha
madsky
Dior
GCfollower
Barbara Garabedian
Lakin460
cindigirl
MM
Atalante
very vera
playfuldeb
watching
m4rose
Joanna
party animal - not!
cupcake
lelacorb
The next mrs clooney
theminis
NotAvailable
it's me
niloufar
silly girl
lovelylois
ktsue2002
OofOof
Katiedot
Henway
premiere
melbert
fava
Best in Category
LornaDoone
phys major
78 posters

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11

Post by Lakin460 Wed 13 Feb 2013, 13:05

Oh goody! I didn't miss it! Now, how do I get my boyfriend out of the room......
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11

Post by very vera Wed 13 Feb 2013, 13:14

Boycotting ET tonight!

very vera
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Wed 13 Feb 2013, 21:32

Shocked
Stacy sent me a comment just now
She told me they are not mink lashes Shocked

very vera

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Thu 14 Feb 2013, 00:07

pointing
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 14 Feb 2013, 01:52

Well, she didn't say shit on the ET thing. What the promo showed was about it. "WE like to cook"...
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 14 Feb 2013, 02:03

It is already online.

Stacy Keibler's Valentine's Day Plans with Clooney
February 13, 2013
Stacy Keibler kept a tight lid on what she and beau George Clooney will be up to on Valentine's Day, but she may have left some hints as she gave ET a sneak peek of her new reality competition show, Supermarket Superstar.

Supermarket Superstar, premiering later this year on Lifetime, gives contestants a chance to get their food creation onto supermarket shelves.
"This is the American dream -- if you have a recipe, look what you can become," said Keibler, showing off some grocery store shelves from the set.
As for Keibler and Clooney's recipe for stirring up romance on Valentine's Day, don't be surprised if it's a low-key celebration involving lots of food.
"I love to cook and I love to eat," said Keibler. "[Clooney and I] cook well together."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 14 Feb 2013, 02:05

Damn, you're fast SillyGirl! I just got it embeded and was heading over here and WHAMMO!! Good girl!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 14 Feb 2013, 02:14

Sorry Melbert....I thought maybe you had trouble. I just like to help Wink

(thanks too for the encouragement ) Very Happy

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 14 Feb 2013, 02:28

very vera wrote: Stacy sent me a comment just now
She told me they are not mink lashes
Forgive my frustration but we've had to sit through patronising lectures about animal welfare even though we've said several times there's no proof at all that Stacy was wearing mink eyelashes apart from one poster's opinion.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 14 Feb 2013, 02:42

The funniest part of that E piece is she really didn't say they were going to be together. It sounded like what she said last year, with the addition of the promo for her new show. And, to continue with my snarkiness...I love it when people who don't eat, tell us all how much they "love" to eat. Just sayin...

I will agree it would be fun to "cook" with George, however. Very Happy
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 14 Feb 2013, 02:46

Katiedot I dont think people expressing their concerns about animal cruelty as patronizing lectures, and very rude of you to say that.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 14 Feb 2013, 03:08

silly girl wrote:Sorry Melbert....I thought maybe you had trouble. I just like to help Wink

(thanks too for the encouragement ) Very Happy
go for it girlfriend! I always have trouble!!! I had just watched it online after I saw it on TV and thought "I gotta copy this for OH!" You're just quicker than me! Give Flowers
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by GCfollower Thu 14 Feb 2013, 04:12

I doubt GC would come home just for her for VD, when he is busy in Europe, but hey ya never know...maybe that is why she said that, so she doesn't look stupid... as she always is acting like her life is so perfect and seamless as if he loves her...lol, just saying! This all seems so hilarious to watch her...I mean life can be great, but life is not meant for seamless perfection, and that is not GC's style anyway...

GCfollower
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Thu 14 Feb 2013, 04:19

The next mrs clooney wrote:Katiedot I dont think people expressing their concerns about animal cruelty as patronizing lectures, and very rude of you to say that.

Thank you, TNMC! How is it patronizing to have an opinion. Even though i was wrong doesn't mean that at the time i thought i was right. As a matter of fact i can admit i was wrong and not many people can even do that.

i might even be wrong about her. She didn't have to respond to me but she did and was very nice about it. Nicer than katie....

very vera

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 14 Feb 2013, 12:34

very vera wrote:
The next mrs clooney wrote:Katiedot I dont think people expressing their concerns about animal cruelty as patronizing lectures, and very rude of you to say that.
Thank you, TNMC! How is it patronizing to have an opinion.
The most frustrating thing for me is that three times it was stated that Stacy probably wasn't wearing mink eyelashes so the whole animal abuse discussion was irrelevant.

I don't think there's anyone here who's unaware of what a dreadful practice this is yet posters still went ahead to say what a terrible thing Stacy was doing by explaining how wicked fur farming is as though we didn't already know this.

The weird thing is, she definitely wasn't wearing fur, so there was no relevance to the fur production posts and as was pointed out several times, there was no evidence to show she was wearing mink eyelashes either.

Last edited by Katiedot on Thu 14 Feb 2013, 12:45; edited 1 time in total
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 14 Feb 2013, 12:44

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 14 Feb 2013, 14:58

very vera wrote:

Thank you, TNMC! How is it patronizing to have an opinion. Even though i was wrong doesn't mean that at the time i thought i was right. As a matter of fact i can admit i was wrong and not many people can even do that.

i might even be wrong about her. She didn't have to respond to me but she did and was very nice about it. Nicer than katie....

You may not have been wrong, she may have just responded to cover up and prevent any issues for herself from animal activist groups, she's not always been the most honest person. Either way you have the right to discuss your opinions without being made to feel like a little kid.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 14 Feb 2013, 15:01

Katiedot wrote:
very vera wrote:
Thank you, TNMC! How is it patronizing to have an opinion.
The most frustrating thing for me is that three times it was stated that Stacy probably wasn't wearing mink eyelashes so the whole animal abuse discussion was irrelevant.

I don't think there's anyone here who's unaware of what a dreadful practice this is yet posters still went ahead to say what a terrible thing Stacy was doing by explaining how wicked fur farming is as though we didn't already know this.

The weird thing is, she definitely wasn't wearing fur, so there was no relevance to the fur production posts and as was pointed out several times, there was no evidence to show she was wearing mink eyelashes either.

There are pictures of her wearing a fur coat and a fur hat so she is not miss innocent. Also who knows if she even knows whether they are mink or not and is just trying to cover her ass. My point is that this is a discussion forum and people share their opinions and shouldnt be patronized for doing so. In my opinion discussions on animal cruelty are relevant where and when they happen whether she was wearing mink lashes or not.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Thu 14 Feb 2013, 15:06

i have noticed from past events that she has been caught being dishonest. if she was dishonest to me then there lies a whole other issue.

i know i agree what happened to the right to speak out on an opinion even if it wasn't proven and we will never know because either way all she will do is to cover her b%tt and we will never know.
for someone to call my opinion out like that is plain rude

TNMC we posted at the same time LOL

very vera

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Thu 14 Feb 2013, 15:25

I read back to stacy keibler part 5 page 8 and found something on her saving her money for mink eyelashes.....

very vera

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Thu 14 Feb 2013, 15:35

My strongest feeling is that he is spending it with her. I think she has been right every time she said he would. He did spend Christmas in CABO with her despite the lack of pics. He was seen and reported to be there at least twice, I believe. The stories are here somewheres.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Thu 14 Feb 2013, 16:34

I guess we will never know

just like " how many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center"
Razz

very vera

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Thu 14 Feb 2013, 17:12

Well, I do remember something about how much she loved her fabulous mink eyelashes, but I do not exactly know where to find it, that's why I didn't comment. If she's now denying, she probably deleted it anyway.
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Thu 14 Feb 2013, 17:17

So she did lie to me!

very vera

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Thu 14 Feb 2013, 17:48

If you go back to articles on her getting ready for the red carpet and other functions she repeatedly talks about her love of mink eyelashes.!!! Yes vera she is a liar...joanie no they did not spend Christmas together..and no they are not together today!!! Sorry to dissapoint you believers...
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 14 Feb 2013, 18:28

JoanieJD wrote:My strongest feeling is that he is spending it with her.
I think he's probably back in Germany. From London to LA and back to Berlin is a hell of a lot of flying and I don't think he takes Valentine's Day all that seriously.

Dior wrote:Well, I do remember something about how much she loved her fabulous mink eyelashes, but I do not exactly know where to find it, that's why I didn't comment.
Rings a bell. Can't be bothered to google it but I'm sure someone will find it.

very vera wrote:So she did lie to me!
Not necessarily. If you were asking specifically about the ones she had on in the picture, she may have been telling the truth as they may not have been mink. If you asked her generally does she wear mink lashes then she may have been lying.

Whatever you decide on the issue, please spare us the lectures about animal abuse. I don't think there's anyone here who thinks fur is made from animals who died peacefully in their sleep after a long and happy life in the countryside. Some people find it upsetting to read this stuff and others, frankly, find the assumption that we're too stupid to know about animal abuse and have to be informed about it patronising.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 14 Feb 2013, 18:40

Katiedot wrote:[Whatever you decide on the issue, please spare us the lectures about animal abuse. I don't think there's anyone here who thinks fur is made from animals who died peacefully in their sleep after a long and happy life in the countryside. Some people find it upsetting to read this stuff and others, frankly, find the assumption that we're too stupid to know about animal abuse and have to be informed about it patronising.

Thanks Katie for your comment. I can't read anything about animal abuse. When I read Lorna's description about how the minks were skinned alive I almost threw up.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 14 Feb 2013, 18:49

Back to the pic of Emile Haynie above. Stacy certainly seems to know and hang with a lot of hip hop producers and djs. I doubt those are contacts via George. Wonder how she knows all these guys?
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 14 Feb 2013, 19:11

Mr Haynie's a record producer for Bruno Mars (love his stuff!) and Lana del Ray, isn't he? And based in NYC mostly?

Just a theory: Casamigos Tequila's being launched in a few more states in February inc NYC

Not such a long flight from Berlin, and filming doesn't start there til the beginning of March...............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 14 Feb 2013, 19:30

Maybe you're on to something. They may be hooking up in NYC for VD and the weekend. Still, I wonder how Stacy knows all these hip hop guys. I just don't think they're George contacts. I guess she must have met them at parties.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 14 Feb 2013, 20:06

Dior wrote:Well, I do remember something about how much she loved her fabulous mink eyelashes, but I do not exactly know where to find it, that's why I didn't comment. If she's now denying, she probably deleted it anyway.

There was something last year about her mink eyelashes I remember that cos I tweeted about it and still have my tweet. Cant remember exactly what the article was though.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Thu 14 Feb 2013, 20:07

JoanieJD wrote:My strongest feeling is that he is spending it with her. I think she has been right every time she said he would. He did spend Christmas in CABO with her despite the lack of pics. He was seen and reported to be there at least twice, I believe. The stories are here somewheres.

The reports of George there were after Christmas, not at Christmas. The story of Dinner with Aniston and New years were the 2 mentions of George being in Cabo. Not sayin he was or was not just going with the facts.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 14 Feb 2013, 20:12

Katiedot wrote:
JoanieJD wrote:My strongest feeling is that he is spending it with her.
I think he's probably back in Germany. From London to LA and back to Berlin is a hell of a lot of flying and I don't think he takes Valentine's Day all that seriously.

Dior wrote:Well, I do remember something about how much she loved her fabulous mink eyelashes, but I do not exactly know where to find it, that's why I didn't comment.
Rings a bell. Can't be bothered to google it but I'm sure someone will find it.

very vera wrote:So she did lie to me!
Not necessarily. If you were asking specifically about the ones she had on in the picture, she may have been telling the truth as they may not have been mink. If you asked her generally does she wear mink lashes then she may have been lying.

Whatever you decide on the issue, please spare us the lectures about animal abuse. I don't think there's anyone here who thinks fur is made from animals who died peacefully in their sleep after a long and happy life in the countryside. Some people find it upsetting to read this stuff and others, frankly, find the assumption that we're too stupid to know about animal abuse and have to be informed about it patronising.

SHE WAS NOT LECTURING ANYONE WITH HER COMMENTS. She was simply sharing info on how mink eyelashes are made. Some people are not aware of how these things are made some people are. Please let those people speak for themselves and let Vera speak her mind. If there was one person who read her comments that was not aware of how they make mink eyelashes then that is one more person that is educated as to how abusive and sick we are to animals in the name of fashion, and thats one more person that might help work towards change!!! Jumping off my soapbox for now!!!!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 14 Feb 2013, 20:13

Henway wrote:
JoanieJD wrote:My strongest feeling is that he is spending it with her. I think she has been right every time she said he would. He did spend Christmas in CABO with her despite the lack of pics. He was seen and reported to be there at least twice, I believe. The stories are here somewheres.

The reports of George there were after Christmas, not at Christmas. The story of Dinner with Aniston and New years were the 2 mentions of George being in Cabo. Not sayin he was or was not just going with the facts.

If he didnt think it was important enough to spend her birthday with her or christmas then I highly doubt George is going to care about Valentines day.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Thu 14 Feb 2013, 20:43

Interesting multiple conversations simultaneously. I feel a bit bipolar.

Mink eyelashes? Okay I must live under a rock but as someone who looks like I have a neurological condition when anything gets near my eyes, I can't imagine fur there. So I had to google it, and guess what there are sites that claim they get it from brushing the fur of minks. Again we brush their fur before we make a coat or eyelash? (Whose buying this crap oh yeah Kim K. and maybe Stacy) Okay so I did learn something here. My suggestion though is I hate reading about animal abuse of any kind, I can't even handle the 60 sec. SPCA commercial without changing the channel and screaming at the tv, why don't you forewarn the reader of questionable material that may upset them. I do support my causes just so you know, I just can't read about it anymore, especially on my George site which is pure candy fun!!!

The hip hop dj guys that Stacy knows. She really is a party girl. She was a party girl before George and probably will be one after George. Keep in mind that she makes a living by being at events. To make that work you have to be a party girl or have a great talent, which we haven't seen yet. I am sure that is how she met them.

Finally, Valentine's Day isn't that really a Hallmark or FTD holiday? Don't think George or Stacy really care. Whatever we see or hear in the press from them doesn't mean much. If she is cooking, is it a good cleanse? Yum my idea of fun with my sweetheart.

I am more interested in the Oscars!!! Voting for crazy Marchesa with lots of ruffles.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Thu 14 Feb 2013, 20:56

Party girl, haha.
But why did she tweet about having diner with the big DJ man?
Will she sing? OMG!
affraid
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by niloufar Thu 14 Feb 2013, 21:49

they want to cook together or it is just interview?????
i didnt read this article
niloufar
niloufar
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 14 Feb 2013, 21:58

Madsky, was thinking I was bipolar as well. As far as the mink eyelsshes, they're disgusting. Sadly, with a few exceptions, I don't think celebs in Stacy's position even think about where the clothes or makeup they wear come from. They do what's in fashion. Who knows, maybe Vera's tweet to her will make her think about it.

Guess you're right about where she meets the hip hop crowd. She's good at networking. Gotta give her that. She seems to maintain friendships with various people in the business of celebrityhood.

And you're most definitely right about the absolute commercialization of VD. The only reason I think she might want to be with him today is the pressure places like ET place on celebs on holidays like it. But as you said, if Christmas and her birthday aren't on the list, why would V day?

When I'm not in a relationship, I have to admit those old school days of will I get enough Valentines pops up. The media sells it so hard you feel left out if you're not getting roses and chocolates! Have to say as nice as his package most certainly is I don't think I'd trade places with Stacy. The constant pressure by gossip rags on whether or not they're still together would get tiring, especially since her career is affected by whether or not she's still with George. I feel sorry for her and kind of hope he came back for a few days.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 15 Feb 2013, 04:43

The next mrs clooney wrote: She was simply sharing info on how mink eyelashes are made. Some people are not aware of how these things are made some people are.
No she wasn't. JOANNA shared how mink eyelashes are made. Then BiC misunderstood and posted asking how mink's eyelashes can be brushed. Then Vera joined in talking about cruelties in the fur trade - which is something entirely different. Because of her posts, a few other posters got mink eyelashes and fur coats confused and started posting animal cruelty stuff about fur. Again, someone had to correct that and explain again how mink eyelashes are made.

For the final time, according to the people who make mink eyelashes, the animals are "gently brushed" and the loose fur that comes out is turned into eyelashes for humans. They claim it's humane and no animals are hurt. All that bumf about electrocuting and skinning animals alive concerns the fur trade, not mink eyelashes and it's wrong to confuse the two.

Now, if you want to scream bullshit at the manufacturers, then please come and stand next to me and we'll shout it together because I don't believe a word of it, but and this is a big but, that whole argument is irrelevant if Stacy wasn't wearing mink eyelashes - and apparently she says she wasn't. I believe it's wrong to make insinuations that she's involved in animal cruelty and the torture of animals when no evidence of it is given.

==========

You seem to be responding to accusations that aren't being made here. I'm asking for two things and two things only:

1. until it's proved that Stacy was wearing mink eyelashes, please hold off the criticism. If/when we show she is using them, then by all means sound off, and I'm more than happy to join in the condemnation. Until that time, give her the benefit of the doubt. And when you do, make sure you get the facts right. If mink aren't being electrocuted or skinned alive in the production of eyelashes, please don't state that they are.

2. please don't post animal cruelty stuff here. It upsets people and it's unecessary as we all already know how bad it is.

The next mrs clooney wrote:Please let those people speak for themselves and let Vera speak her mind.
Once again, you seem to be confusing disagreement with censorship. Nobody has stopped Vera from saying anything. All I've done is address her misleading statements so that others aren't also misled.

I now ask you the same thing: allow me the right to speak my mind.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 15 Feb 2013, 04:53

cindigirl wrote:
Katiedot wrote:[Whatever you decide on the issue, please spare us the lectures about animal abuse. I don't think there's anyone here who thinks fur is made from animals who died peacefully in their sleep after a long and happy life in the countryside. Some people find it upsetting to read this stuff and others, frankly, find the assumption that we're too stupid to know about animal abuse and have to be informed about it patronising.

Thanks Katie for your comment. I can't read anything about animal abuse. When I read Lorna's description about how the minks were skinned alive I almost threw up.

Hold on, Hold on! I was not the person describing minks being skinned in fact I only made one comment that Katiedot had a point that it was not proven that she was wearing them.

So don't drag me into this one!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Fri 15 Feb 2013, 06:23

I was searching for something else and this pic happened to be displayed in the muriad of images before me, and I felt I had to share. This would be one of those "fill in the caption" photos:

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 15 Feb 2013, 14:13

Guess poor stacy was cooking alone for V-day since George was in Germany. Poor girl!!!

The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 19 Feb 2013, 02:35

Stacy twited this at 5:15 LA time, but when you open it up it's 1:15 a.m. Feb 19, 2013 which would be Germany time. Do you think she snuck over there for Valentine's weekend?

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 19 Feb 2013, 02:49

Melbert she is in LA working on her show so she's definitely not in berlin. What time zone do you have your twitter set on?
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Tue 19 Feb 2013, 02:56

Germany is 9 hours ahead of LA time.

Natascha

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 19 Feb 2013, 02:58

I opened it up too...when you hit embed it comes up as 1:15 am Feb 19. When I look it up it says 8:15 (which is my time).

Five hours ahead of me is London time---Berlin is 6 hours ahead.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 19 Feb 2013, 03:02

Well if she "snuck" over to Germany good for her. But given it's a 13 hour flight it seems it would be one hell of a turn around considering that George is going to be back in Los Angeles later this week.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 19 Feb 2013, 03:04

Maybe she's at london fashion week. Although given her work schedule not sure how she can be.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 19 Feb 2013, 03:06

Just to add to the confusion as I don't understand how any of this twit stuff works, when I open her tweet, it says it was tweeted 5:15 p.m. - Feb 18, 2013.

Keep in mind its 2.04pm here now and was tweeted by her 2 hrs ago which was noon in Aus. I don't have a ...... clue how to work out where she is based on her tweet, brain hurts so signing off for a bit. xx
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 19 Feb 2013, 03:10

Hey has this been posted somewhere here on the site? I don't remember seeing this photo before.

I can't do pictures so if someone can post the pic that would be great.

Here's the link though.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next