George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Could you live the life of a Clooney girlfriend? - Page 2 EmptyToday at 11:48 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Could you live the life of a Clooney girlfriend? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Could you live the life of a Clooney girlfriend? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Could you live the life of a Clooney girlfriend? - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Could you live the life of a Clooney girlfriend? - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Could you live the life of a Clooney girlfriend? - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Could you live the life of a Clooney girlfriend? - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Could you live the life of a Clooney girlfriend? - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Could you live the life of a Clooney girlfriend? - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Could you live the life of a Clooney girlfriend?

+23
NotAvailable
amaretti
MM
silly girl
annemarie
phys major
George Fan
Bidbod
watching
lucy
Best in Category
LornaDoone
The next mrs clooney
party animal - not!
Mazy
it's me
Maggy
Dior
very vera
fava
OofOof
cindigirl
Katiedot
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Could you live the life of a Clooney girlfriend?

Yep, nice work if you can get it

Yes, but only if I was in love with him

Nope, not on your nelly

View results

Could you live the life of a Clooney girlfriend? - Page 2 Empty Re: Could you live the life of a Clooney girlfriend?

Post by Best in Category Sat 05 Jan 2013, 09:50

Yeah, “no cheating “ being one of a corner stone of the relationship. But in a long relationship it might come as an issue from his side (he meaning any good looking, outgoing man with a career). Then other things dictate the quality of it, like mutual interests, shared values, same lifestyle, time spend together, things shared together… I know women cheat too, but then the relationship is usually over anyway.

For me it looks like eg. Daniel Graig gives an good example how to manage things by being now married to Rachel Weisz. He could have picked any 20- year old model or waitress in the axel of Milano-paris-new york-las vegas, no doubt about it . Saying “the candy store is open”. It is open to so many guys 24 /7. Endless and shallow road, I bet he knows.

Strange as it may sound, but I have heard guys saying they want to give, share what they have achieved with someone, to have and be in the meaningful relationship and not enjoying casual/easy sex. Older they get less they enjoy it and more they expect otherwise.

Girlfriend/boyfriend choices dictate a lot. Even in more liberal countries than US. HereĀ“s an example of a guy who lives his life to the fullest, not making compromises. It cost him presidency, but he was very close to become one anyway. People respect him. He, Pekka Haavisto , has great career and live in companion for 10 years, Antonio Flores, hairdresser from Ecuador, now public figure, not only because of his campaign and Flores being in the dancing with the star show. And Flores is very much liked too.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Good songs sunny

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Could you live the life of a Clooney girlfriend? - Page 2 Empty Re: Could you live the life of a Clooney girlfriend?

Post by LornaDoone Sat 05 Jan 2013, 15:10

JoanieJD wrote:George is very venereal disease conscious. Think he has his women checked out long in advance for "possibilities" down the road. Makes sure the ones he is interested in stay "clean" and "healthy". He may cheat, I don't know, but think he doesn't do it to anyone he is really committed to. Only those casual relationships in which he may not get enough "me" time. Prolly means he has a little black book of names...

George is rumored to have slept with Paris Hilton. I doubt he's checking anyone for diseases if he slept with that walking herpes sore.

Oh and where I got that info was from reports that she showed up at a business dinner he was having with someone I believe at Dan Tanna's and plopped herself down next to him and stayed the entire evening. Can't remember exactly when this was - but it was widely discussed on another Clooney blog.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 05 Jan 2013, 16:17

I think the Paris Hilton rumours (just like the Pamela Anderson rumours) were shot down in flames within seconds.

All I can find about Paris Hilton on this forum is a photoshopped pic here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 05 Jan 2013, 16:56

Katiedot wrote:I think the Paris Hilton rumours (just like the Pamela Anderson rumours) were shot down in flames within seconds.

All I can find about Paris Hilton on this forum is a photoshopped pic here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Sat 05 Jan 2013, 16:59

How do we know if G is "veneral disease conscious"? Some men is his position are (I know Brett Ratner says he needs a heatlh certificate) and unfortunately some are not. I am always amazed at men like Tiger Woods and Ashton Kutcher who do not use a condom--when they are cheating on their wives!

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sat 05 Jan 2013, 17:07

George. Has multiple women at one time they are all aware of it...part of the deal...if he was ever in love then he would remain faithful...now is not one of those times..but believe what u want.....
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 05 Jan 2013, 17:13

phys major wrote:George. Has multiple women at one time they are all aware of it...part of the deal...if he was ever in love then he would remain faithful...now is not one of those times..but believe what u want.....

well I believe I will agree! HA!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sat 05 Jan 2013, 17:17

Good cause it's true... Very Happy
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 05 Jan 2013, 18:04

fava wrote:How do we know if G is "veneral disease conscious"? Some men is his position are (I know Brett Ratner says he needs a heatlh certificate) and unfortunately some are not. I am always amazed at men like Tiger Woods and Ashton Kutcher who do not use a condom--when they are cheating on their wives!

Maybe because they don't indulge in full intercourse ?
After all, there are many other ways to partake in sexual activities.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Sat 05 Jan 2013, 20:44

LornaDoone wrote:
phys major wrote:George. Has multiple women at one time they are all aware of it...part of the deal...if he was ever in love then he would remain faithful...now is not one of those times..but believe what u want.....

well I believe I will agree! HA!

Me too.

and maybe they were there at the same time too Wheee!

Besides maybe good sex without love is pretty good too I dunno

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 05 Jan 2013, 21:39

Could you live the life of a Clooney girlfriend? Only if I not love of him if I love him I go crazy!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sat 05 Jan 2013, 23:40

When it comes down to it we all have to believe what out heart & mind tells us. I believe not even 1/10 of what is writen, definately do not think he had sex with Hilton or Anderson no matter what anyone says. I would have to hear him say it himself.

If he is in a committed relationship I do not believe he would cheat. He tries to take care of his health, so yes I believe he is "veneral disease conscious". He gets medicals on a regular basis and also bloodwork twice a year. With his medical history of malaria alone not to mention his other problems he is not going to exasperate his problems by taking unintelligent chances.

My evaluation of what the MAN, George Clooney is really about; differs from some others. Which is fine we all have a right to make up our own minds. I just, like I said, will not believe a lot of the garbage unless I hear it from the man himself.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sun 06 Jan 2013, 00:50

No I do ot think George slept with Paris Hilton .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 06 Jan 2013, 03:42

Mazy wrote:When it comes down to it we all have to believe what out heart & mind tells us. I believe not even 1/10 of what is writen, definately do not think he had sex with Hilton or Anderson no matter what anyone says. I would have to hear him say it himself.

If he is in a committed relationship I do not believe he would cheat. He tries to take care of his health, so yes I believe he is "veneral disease conscious". He gets medicals on a regular basis and also bloodwork twice a year. With his medical history of malaria alone not to mention his other problems he is not going to exasperate his problems by taking unintelligent chances.

My evaluation of what the MAN, George Clooney is really about; differs from some others. Which is fine we all have a right to make up our own minds. I just, like I said, will not believe a lot of the garbage unless I hear it from the man himself.

Mazy, what if he contacted herpes BEFORE he got malaria? Twice a year blood tests would only reconfirm it.

But do let us know what he tells you when he confides in you! Very Happy

As to the "man" many of us have good opinion of him in SOME respects but not all. I think that's the only difference in our opinions. You choose to believe that George is honorable in all things and I (like some others) chose to believe he can be and has been a horn dog - man wh o r e who has slept with one hell of a lot of women.

Geez, just go thru his dating history in the early 90's. You really think he was just taking these gals to dinner or to clubs without screwing them? Nope, can't see it.

And then the women he's reportedly slept with on location. Stories of the odd waitress here and there. Maybe he's slowed down a bit now that he's in his 50's but IMO I believe the 20 and 30 year old George had a lot of mileage on him. He's been known to get loopy drunk - you seriously think he didn't sleep with random women during those times - especially if the gals just threw themselves at him?

George ain't no saint when it comes to women. I choose to just be realistic about him. My only concern -- as my soap box has said many times -- is that if he's working the humanitarian angle then have some integrity --- especially in relation to how he is perceived in his actions with women.

In his younger years it didn't matter who he slept with - when he become a vocal advocate for those in need then his actions needed to be above reproach, otherwise, he comes off looking like a hypocrite.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbara Garabedian Sun 06 Jan 2013, 05:04

this is a high price you pay to be with this wonderful man. You are like a robot, when he needs you for events or premiers, or just vacations, your are to be there. if not he can dump you anytime. you can be with him but not really with him. just not knowing when you will be dumped is very scary and I do not think I would like to live in fear. I guess I would enjoy the wonderful time I have with this man, for soon the fairy tale will end and cinderalla will return to what she was before. A little wiser, but not unhappy and alone. bg

Barbara Garabedian
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sun 06 Jan 2013, 06:12

Hi LornaDoone,
There are no saints here on earth by any means. Everyone has little mistakes, some not so little, they wish never happened. What we are talking about is the present. I think that George by far is not a saint, but he is a good man. I know what louses some men are. Trust me, I truly am not a young gullible person. (I only wish) Yahooooo

I still believe he is an honorable human being. Let’s face it most of what we hear, is by far from unreliable sources. I take more stock in his interviews or news from hopefully reputable sources. That is where I would hear it from his mouth, unless you know something that I do not. In that case, if I am going to have a surprise visit I must get ready. LOL It is not always easy to get across what you want to say in quick notes back and forth. I appreciate your opinion however, there is nothing concrete that has been said to change my mind.

I have been on the other side of some things that have been said, that were not true, so I tend to believe the best of people. There is always time to think otherwise, but hopefully I will not judge them. I respect your opinion so I will ‘agree to disagree’ respectfully. Zen
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sun 06 Jan 2013, 07:30

I'm with Lorna on this one...but, hey, I've always, sadly had a proclivity for the bad boys...I like him horn dog and all but he is most definitely not a saint!
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 07 Jan 2013, 00:32

OofOof wrote:I'm with Lorna on this one...but, hey, I've always, sadly had a proclivity for the bad boys...I like him horn dog and all but he is most definitely not a saint!

Well the horn dog moniker must have it's perks. I mean if he's that experienced and there have been no (at least that I've ever heard) complaints about his prowess in bed, we'll just have to figure he's doing something right there! HA!

You go George! Brahahahaha!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Mon 07 Jan 2013, 00:57

He he heee.

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Mon 07 Jan 2013, 12:47

Who listens to complainers anyway? Nobody. I have seen lots of signs that disgruntled women are angry with him and they write terrible things sometimes on some of those sites. They do seem jealous but then, guess they have some angst against him.

I also heard on some of them that he seems to prefer the blow jobs to regular sex. Like a lot of men think that is safer way of having sex.

But Herpes is def one prob with that. A woman can pass it on from her saliva if she has it. So his unprotected part would be subject to that, if its really true, and something tells me that it is. He strikes me as a man who would use that more than anything. Sex on the road.

But yeah, thats the horndog in him alright.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 07 Jan 2013, 12:56

I believe things are degenerating!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Mon 07 Jan 2013, 14:30

Dichotomy or what?

He has a bad boy image with good guy looks. He is funny with the ability to be serious. Seesaw of good and e

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 07 Jan 2013, 23:03

Best in Category wrote:Dichotomy or what?

He has a bad boy image with good guy looks. He is funny with the ability to be serious. Seesaw of good and e

Good point funny emoticon! Ha!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynisca Mon 14 Jan 2013, 18:33

phys major wrote:True love conquers all....I personally don't think he has every truly been in love....

(I'm adding to this now as I only recently joined.)

I agree with Physics Major. True love conquers all. But it's rare, cannot be controlled and happens once or twice in a lifetime. I agree with you that possibly George Clooney has never been in love, in that sense. Or if he was, he chose to forsake it.

It could be simply he's the type who only loves himself. He's besotted by his own public image. A personality type sometimes associated with narcissists. Or a by-product of Hollywood. Publicists pamper their clients egos so much & they become so self-engrossed. Like in the film America's Sweethearts, starring Julia Roberts & Billy Crystal.

So any woman who enters GC's life is there on a superficial level as he concentrates on loving himself. Laughing

Or... Perhaps he hasn't fallen in love yet. Not found the right one.
Maybe he doesn't trust people in general. Calculating women who only want his fame & fortune are probably all he expects to meet on a day to day basis. So he builds a fortress.
Would they love him if he was still a tobacco cutter in Kentucky? scratch

To answer this poll, only if it was a mutual organic, dynamic love. Nothing else. Then it would be a relationship on the right vector.

He may never find it. And will remain complacent & devoid of intense love for the rest of his life. But he'll have his career & himself to love.
2 out of 3 ain't bad.

Cynisca
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 15 Jan 2013, 00:06

It could be simply he's the type who only loves himself.

maybe
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Tue 15 Jan 2013, 02:19

I am sorry but I have to say that I totaly disagree with:
Cynisca
I agree with Physics Major. True love conquers all. But it's rare, cannot be controlled and happens once or twice in a lifetime. I agree with you that possibly George Clooney has never been in love, in that sense. Or if he was, he chose to forsake it.

Maybe some women where not who/what they claimed to be and George shut down on long term relationships. What ever the reason it is not him being a narcissist. In many ways he is a humble man. I tries so hard because he might need to prove to himself that he is worthy of his success. He definately has a need to give back for that success and feels that it was all luck. He is a very caring man or he would not bother doing all the kind things that he does. I do not mean just his charities. Whatever his reasons are it is not because he loves himself too much. JMO
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2