George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Gossip Cop:  Stacy going after American Idol EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Gossip Cop:  Stacy going after American Idol EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Gossip Cop:  Stacy going after American Idol EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Gossip Cop:  Stacy going after American Idol EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Gossip Cop:  Stacy going after American Idol EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Gossip Cop:  Stacy going after American Idol EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Gossip Cop:  Stacy going after American Idol EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Gossip Cop:  Stacy going after American Idol EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Gossip Cop:  Stacy going after American Idol EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Gossip Cop: Stacy going after American Idol

3 posters

Go down

Gossip Cop:  Stacy going after American Idol Empty Gossip Cop: Stacy going after American Idol

Post by melbert Wed 05 Dec 2012, 22:19

Gossip Cop says her reps say no, but...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stacy Keibler Going After “American Idol”?

Truth rating: 0
American Idol George Clooney Randy Jackson Stacy Keibler

4:52 pm, December 5th, 2012

Stacy Keibler is making post-George Clooney plans and targeting “American Idol,” claims Star.

The tabloid says the former pro wrestler has “stepped up her efforts to milk the George machine for all it’s worth — because she fears her famously restless boyfriend might be getting ready to move on.”

“Stacy’s desperate to land something meaty before the Clooney halo of publicity evaporates,” a so-called “source” tells Star.

According to the mag’s insider, “Rumor has it, she’s on a mission to get a spot on American Idol. She was all over Randy Jackson at the AMAs recently, hugging and getting all touchy-feely — which completely baffled everyone.”

What’s baffling is Star’s continued campaign against Keibler, which has led to some weird and flat-out wrong reporting in the past.

The tab’s sources have struck out again.

A rep for Keibler calls the Star report “false,” noting that the “Dancing with the Stars” alum has already lined up a hosting gig on the upcoming “Supermarket Superstars.”
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Gossip Cop:  Stacy going after American Idol Empty Re: Gossip Cop: Stacy going after American Idol

Post by silly girl Wed 05 Dec 2012, 22:41

They only denied she is looking to work on AI. Wink

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Gossip Cop:  Stacy going after American Idol Empty Re: Gossip Cop: Stacy going after American Idol

Post by melbert Wed 05 Dec 2012, 23:19

Yup, I noticed that too SillyGirl!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 06 Dec 2012, 04:03

Haha! That's all they can deny.

We all know George's incredibly short attention span when it comes to women. Time is ticking!

Speaking of ticking, you all know the expression 'even a stopped clock is right twice a day'? I think the tabloids are taking that approach to the relationship. If they keep announcing it's over often enough, sooner or later one of them is going to be right.

Last edited by Katiedot on Thu 06 Dec 2012, 04:25; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 06 Dec 2012, 04:15

It's funny you say that about the tabloids getting it right. I saw Piers Morgan interviewed about Will and Kate's pregnancy and he said the same thing. Each week a tabloid said she was expecting and low and behold they were right. So you may be onto something.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down